Are there any white bros on here that are more attracted to women of other races than they are white women...

Are there any white bros on here that are more attracted to women of other races than they are white women? I've always liked east Asian girls, Mexican girls, and Puerto Rican girls more.

Yeah dude, white women are gross lol and I'm white as they come

Yep. I think you're talking about 99.9% of all men.

Humans are hard wired to want to fuck outside their tribe. It's just genetic diversifying playing it's role. Don't over think it.

White women are hot too, but I've just always been more attracted to east Asian and Latina girls.

Attractive white women are few and far between. Show me a normal, non-celeb white woman who is attractive

They're out there, but yeah its easier for me to fin a hot latina girl..

or a hot east Asian girl

forgot pic

yes, and they usually love white men, as we have an edge on life. good jobs, financial stability, not self-absorbed man babies with big egos like latino men are.

Latina girls can be harder to get since they also tend to like black guys, but as long as you're not a nerd they seem to really like white guys too.

Pretty east Asian girls are easy mode for a white man as Chang is easy as fuck to cuck.

well there are the ghetto type and the acculturated type. the ghetto type you don't wanna mess with, since they are the stereotypical insane stab you and turn fat latinas. The ones with class love white guys and some say they won't even date Hispanic guys

True, and they tend to be better looking than white women.

yep. tits, ass,curves. it's rare to find a shapely white girl , they usually look like rectangles.

Lel kinda true. White girls tend to either be flat and skinny, or get fat. And as a feet lover, I've noticed they tend to have manly feet.

yes. for some reason women with a wheatish brown complexion turn me on really easily. like being around an attractive pale skinned girl i'll be fine, but being around an attractive weatish skinned girl, i'll start to get a boner in public.

Like this type of skin tone?

sauce pls (pic related)

I've dated a bunch of white girls but ended up marrying a black girl. She's sexy as hell.

inb4 pics - I'm not putting her pic on Sup Forums.

Nobody wants to see your nigger woman lol

wew

Whatever race this girl is,is perfect

Just a FYI, she's black, not a nigger. There's a difference.

Spic

latina wife

Yea she's most likely a beaner, she did have a wetback