The US justice system is so dumb. What is giving this cracker 175 year sentence gonna do...

The US justice system is so dumb. What is giving this cracker 175 year sentence gonna do? Hes at the end of his career and almost the end of his life anyways. If you really want to get the message across, why not just execute him?

Zero toleration for those kinds of crimes. Thats how it should be. But the USA is just one giant smelly cunt, isn't it?

Death sentence is stupid because they could be innocent. Saged

>this cracker
fuck off nigger

It makes the man hating feminists feel like they accomplished something. They think it sends a message. They think #metoo will work. Shit, even sweden is going to require written or verbal consent for sex. You won't be able to just romantically let it happen. Give it some time before that isn't sufficient, and you'll need a fucking notary and 3rd party signatures. Exactly what women want: the elimination of romance, and beauracracy in sex. Just like in every romantic classic.

Anyways, he kills himself in jail in a few months anyways. So they'll have their pound of flesh.

Lol triggered cracker.

You understand nothing of psychology do you? The brain is gonna drive itself crazy sitting 40 plus years in prison but you could opt him out of that torture and just kill him

>I think I'll be touched by a woman someday

>he will be horribly raped to death in jail

fixed

>I will be horribly raped to death in jail

It kills him without having to kill him. You just don't understand shit.

>They think #metoo will work.
it is working

A prison that feeds you 3 meals a day, higher quality than my middleschool cafeteria food, that lets you watch TV, workout, socialize, read, right, learn, go to work, and occasionally use the internet. Yeah sounds like a real hellhole to me.

This Dr is a true American hero

write*

Lol fuck off pedo faggot

Michigan was the first state to abolish the death penalty.

I do think they should bring it back though. Bring back public hangings. Sick of paying tax dollars for these scumfucks. Need to start killing lots of people off here. Society getting too stupid i say we start with the bottom 5% of so.

ah but you forget about the prisoner food chain; pedos are bottom rung in there, and the most hated. I bet he won't be there a week before getting the shit beat out of him.

He will be in protective custody with other pedo sitting around camp fire telling pedo story's

He’s getting something much worse than the death penalty. Also, years on death row, appeals, costing tax payers tons of money. Odds are he will neck himself or be killed in prison. You better bet that when the whole thing went public, that there were many pedos stopping their shit. Many hard drives cleaned.

So our taxes are sponsoring prison rapes and beatdowns? Just put him for unlimited medical trials, see how various cancer treatment work or don't work. His guilt has been proven beyond any doubt.

>in b4 Mengele

Death sentence is not a deterrent unless you preempt all tv and force public to watch. Even then it is no deterrent because all you did by putting it on TV was turned networks into one big rekt thread

Interesting. Use as guinea pigs for medical testing.

The death sentence would put even more burden on the taxpayer. Endless series of appeals and motions through higher courts puts a huge toll on the system.

Putting him in a cell until he dies costs a lot less. It's also more cruel to the prisoner. Let him suffer longer, knowing he'll never see the light of day again, and everyone around him wants to fuck him up for messing with kids.

fuck off niggerbitch

This little bitch is in for treat in jail.

>Many hard drives cleaned.
Why clean when you can simply encrypt.

The U.S. Justice system is based on precedents - which ensure liberty is upheld by referring to previous court cases, which are ultimately based off th Constitution, a sworn judge, and a jury of the public people.

Even if he is 50-60 years old, if he were to be sentenced to death for sexual assault, that would set a precedent and lead to more sexual assault cases being punishable by the death penalty. Meaning, a prosecutor could argue that a 22-year old who finger banged a drunk chick at a frat party deserves the death penalty because of previous U.S. trials deemed that to be the appropriate punishment.

Sexual assault is not punishable by death, no matter your age. The death penalty is only imposed when a murder has been committed, and eye for an eye.

That seems like an extremely fair and just system to me.

I know it’s hard for you to understand logic, and even to read a basic law book. I thought Europoors had the best education systems?

Right, that’s why you all are getting buttfucked by Allah right now. Fuck off cunt. Don’t you have to tend to your crying sister after Ahmed just raped her?

Death sentence is fucking retarded because it’s like an easy way out. I’d rather die than rot away in prison for the rest of my life

Especially chomos because they get the worst of it in prison

Because spending the rest of his life in a prison cell alone with his own thoughts 23/7 is a fate worse than death. Retard.

Yes, so that there is some purpose out of keeping him alive.

I tend to be skeptical of sexual harassment allegations. There is a witch-hunt currently going on. But this guy is a genuine pedo and rapist, the sheer amount of testimonial evidence is overwhelming and leaves a slim chance for wrongful accusation.

Speak for yourself. I'm proud to be on the side that was cracking the whip :^)

Can’t do medical trials on inmates
>muh cruel and unusual punishment

Go fuck youself

Denial of holes argument? Great job, kid

Retard, that's how 75 percent of Sup Forums currently exists. Prison is a welfare scam.

The new Salem witch trials were well up and running before metoo

Why u say lol if u mad?

Thank you for proving my point. Prison is a new welfare system. Look at prison population and look at welfare population. Notice anything similar?

My boyfriend asking me if I was comfortable and wanted to fuck is what made me want to make him my boyfriend

Both were started by upper-middle-class chicks too. #mindblown

>almost the end of his life

You're 12. Get the fuck out.

>Give it some time before that isn't sufficient, and you'll need a fucking notary and 3rd party signatures

The good ol' slippery slope again, hm? That one always works.
It's not that hard to ask someone if they want to fuck. Try it sometimes, when you ever bring up enough courage to talk to a woman on eye level.
Also, good going proving their point by showing a webm of some dude jerking off on a woman who is sleeping. Without guys like this, none of this sort of legislature would be necessary. When you're treating somebody with disregard, this is what's bound to happen, sooner or later.
And honestly, if you can't get your shit together enough to make a woman say "Yes", you probably shouldn't be allowed to have sex in the first place, you fucking beta.

Yea no shit,

The faggot hippies and liberals ruined the death penalty. What do you want?

pity

>testimonial evidence
Therein lies your problem

You should spend a month or two in prison before coming up with such bright statements. It's not like going to summer camp.

yeah sure.

more of the white dude?

triggered cracklet numero dos

Nice denial of holes argument.. that one always works

Cracklet sounds too cute. Try cuckasian.

Yeah this post right here officer

1) I'm an American.

2)
>Comparing a campus assault case to raping 127 little girls

Nice slippery slope fallacy, Trumpie. Fuck of to r/TheDonald

Trump sucks faggot get over it. Go ride a nigger dick

Five similar testimonies? Raised eyebrow.
Ten similar testimonies? Benefit of doubt fading.
Up to one hundred similar testimonies? GTFO

Fondling and examining tight / petite / nubile gymnasts for more than 20 years and not sharing the pictures of sweet spoils with Sup Forums? One guilty motherfucker.

Where is trump in this post?

Can't take the heat get out of the oven

I also trust everyone to tell the truth.

54 is practically dead

How much would a nigger have gotten anal raping one of these girls?

Sorry for being ignorant but who is this guy... have seen his pic many times here.

Probably a fair sentence.. but the amount of cops killed after the sentencing would create a whole new problem

he was a gymnastics coach that inappropriately touched dozens of young girls, and was finally caught.

Allegedly

>It's not that hard to ask someone if they want to fuck.
And then you get a situation like aziz ansari where she changed her mind. She was okay with it at first, but later..

But if they change their mind, it's apparently still sexual assault.

So soon verbal won't be sufficient. We'll need to fill out Form 27B-6. Filled in triplicate and notarized. And non-documented sexual acts will be illegal.

And sure it might be hyperbolic, but then 5 years ago so was the idea of a Verbal Agreement to have sex.

I know, but this many women aren't smart enough to lie on the stand and milk the system for compensation.
>A cohort of ten or so, deciding to conspire and blackmail the organization? Sure.
>One hundred women? I am leaning towards most of them being somewhat honest.

Plus, wasn't there also some funny business involving Nasser and Michigan State?

>allegedly
> 120 victims

hmmmmmmm *thinking emoji*

One REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYY smelly cunt

To be honest a contract wouldn't mean shit, because they'd just say things changed after pen hit paper

thanks user.

No saying that touch girls (iguess highschool ) it's ok, but by his face and diffusion I thought he was an Ariel Castro or something like that.

What's funny is she said he'll always be denied parole, so why not kill him? Why should I need to pay for his ass to sit in prison and feed him for the rest of his natural life? Fucking stupid ass women man, this judge just goes to show why women don't need to be in positions of delegating authority.

No, the bitch who called out that streetshitter guy aziz got chastised out her clit. It was widely agreed she was just a whiny cunt that was salty he wasn't romantically interested in her, except among the feminist twats

Or you can try not being an ugly and poor motherfucker.

>In b4 Weinstein. The ones accusing him are the ones who wish he touched them for career advancement. Jealousy and lust for power will scorn any woman.

Doesn't matter, Aziz won't perform for a while. Mission accomplished.

Nice get. How many btards have been mobilized for matters of lesser importance, though?

Were you following him with a go-pro the whole time? You're making an allegation.

Honestly the judge system in america is fucked anyways. such a shit system, and we say the constitution is soooooo great. The judges can make the punishments vary sooo widely, which is why we need a 3 judge rulings on one case amendment. just look at that judge who gave Brock Turner 3 months for rape, but a 16 year old in another state got 40 plus years

None, unless it's for the purpose of lulz. The NYPA rule is explicit in this regard.

Brock Turner didn't rape anyone. He's a kissless virgin who fingered a passed out drunk bitch

Giving somoene 180 years for touching a few girls hoo hoos with his hands (not even his dick) is fucking dumb anyway. Surprise surprise it was a female judge.

No, thats what you think women want. You're taking a court case of an actual serial rapist out of context.

Women just want creeps to stop cold approaching them and for guys wait for enthusiasm to be shown before making a move. If you're incapable of analysing a social situation and knowing when to make a romantic gesture, then the gene pool is better off without your literal autism.

That's why you'll need a 3rd party signature and a monitor to handle redline items in the written agreement.

Sexy!

Don't miss the point, mister. The war for america is much greater than lulz, and far more than 100 people will mobilize for lulz

Allegedly a rapist

It's actually cheaper to sentence someone to life than to put them on death row

Bro, think globally. Fuckers like him much unnecessary attention to smarter and clandestine dudes and rightenous lesbos who finger and fuck a few underaged girls here and them, take some really sweet pictures and videos, and manage to stay undetected.

His punishment is for being stupid enough to be caught.

since i been working in the IDOC for 17 years, let me give you a lil bit of clarification.\

First off, you are totally right, but the other side is no sex(with women) and if you happen to talk a female guard or female staff into it(like a 1 in a 1000) chance then if you do get caught she will be fired and you will be transfered to another facility. But the Real Pain about being a convict is the total loss of privacy. being told what to do literally 98% of the time(where to sleep, where to crap, where to get food, where to talk to someone socially, where to get on the phone, where to get medical, where to get education, where to walk for exercise, where to work at the prison, and a lot more, Also replace all those wheres with "When, How, How Long, and What.

When i work at the dorm or in a Gallery, the inmates get all thier stuff from me 98% of the time.

>witch trials
>you denying sexual assault is a problem

pick one faggot

#badlogic

still being this 12

Fuck America and fuck you for thinking you must do something for others without it directly benefiting you back. KYS, you Bernie-loving altruist.

if you dont like america then why are you still here. It was a mistake to capture your kind in the first place, you should be blessed we did, if not you would be sleeping a tent, eating dirt.

So basically most of Sup Forums right now. If we could get a woman to willingly fuck us, we wouldn't be here, believe you me. The prison system is a new welfare system.

Fair enough, allegedly a rapist. I feel you missed the point though.

You underestimate the range of people who visit here and for what reasons. Maybe you wouldn't come to Sup Forums if you had a social life, but thats not a blanket fit for everyone.

Normies have other boards. Sup Forums is for degenerates, like myself, and I fully admit it and revel in it. As I mentioned earlier, I am not as upset at this guy going to prison for touching scores of gymnasts, I am upset that he didn't share the sweet loot with the rest of us.

>being this mad upon hearing the truth

Another Trumpie hick spotted

Yo wtf haha