Have my eyes been opened?

yes

You've been worn down by Sup Forums

you just stopped being shit tier

Congratulations.
The red pill is taking effect.

>thinking VU&Nico is redpill
>being this retarded
album produced in era of feminism, gays, hippies, and produced by a huge faggot is not redpilled. having good music taste is not being redpilled you faggot

Sounds like you closed them

Depends on how many times you listened to it back then, I thought the same thing when I first listened to it but then two weeks later I came back to it and loved it.

but the red pill analogy comes from a flick made by pink haired trannies,user

Sounds like you stopped paying attention to detail in music, thus watering down your music taste with simplistic garbage like TVU&N.

.t metalfag probably

i'm still waiting to get this with beefheart and tom waits

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23] However, Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.[24]

yet the art was not influenced by their eventual transition and themetically has nothing to do with it. however this album does have themes as mentioned

/ourguy/

While the more extreme forms of metal certainly require more attention to digest than garbage like TVU&N, I listen to mostly art music, jazz, and electronic music.

no wonder it took you so long to grow some taste. but regardless keep pushing your horizons op and one day you may find yourself no longer a faggot

*tips*

This is why you never delete music. You never know how your attitudes and tastes will change as you get older. I became much more open minded about things as I got older. Many albums I did not like I ended up liking years down the road. One important reason for this is as you hear more and more music you start looking for things that are different, things you haven't heard, so you are more likely to like things since you just want something new after a certain point.

How long do I have to wait until the Nico songs get good?

No you just graduated from middle school

Uhm sweetie the nico songs are the best part

So this is the VU album for people that don't like the VU?

I just listened to it and i thought it was pretty good, especially when I realized it came out in the late 60s

>manliest europoor woman: ALL tomORROWS PARtiEEES
nico is tolerable

no thats loaded
VU in name with none of VUs talent

loaded is a bunch of incredibly well written, pop sensible rock tunes. not given nearly enough credit

exactly why it is in no way VU

>art

who cares? good music is good music

wooo doggy

I'd rather have a boundary-shattering landmark in experimental/noise rock than some pop sensible rock tunes. Sorry :\

there aren't in competition with each other idiot, download/list to all of it

depends. sacrin pop sell out album with little reason to revisit to or 3 forward thinking and engaging masterpieces always worth a listen. very different versions of good

Yes they are, because if they didn't fire Cale then I would have gotten more of what I wanted instead of Loaded, lmao.

yeah bro one of the best ever never gets old
heroin especially

you can't change the past, the fact is they did the albums they did and you can listen to and appreciate them all. you guys are engaged in some really low level thinking here.

literally how i felt about spiderland a year ago

i think its stupid to think because it has VU on the title that it should be considered along with their previous work. after Cale and reed left its a shell. Like seeing sublime + Rome and saying its just as good as old sublime

You don't understand the dynamics of the band or why they left a lot of people disappointed. This is some pretty terminal poptimism.

Well, at least I have taste. One who thinks that TVU&N is any good cann-wait, does not have a modicum of taste.
I am quite well off so I don't need your tip, thank you though.

>"You like an artist I do not like therefore you have shit taste"
Every thread

>listen to MPP 2 years ago
>think it's the best album ever
>listen to it now
>bland and not the same
Sup Forums? Explain this???????

you realized that my first ANCO album is their least interesting

the nature of pop of the times

You've just closed one door of being ignorant with some genres of music to open a new one of being ignorant with other genres of music.

no shit i can't even comprehend what this is trying to say