Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Leave Sup Forums and NEVER come back

This.

And don't trust ANYONE.

Eh why not.

Not old more like middle aged but pretty accomplished and well travelled. Seen a lot of the world and worked all over it.

Ill answer any questions

fpbp

IF. YOU. STAY. ON. Sup Forums. YOU. WILL. NOT. NOT. YOU. WILL. N.O.T. HAVE. A. LIFE.

Always spit first.

If you spoil that ass she won't let you there again.

Inb4 even more important if she is married

careful on that edge pal

look after your teeth

I know this question may sound very vague and general, but -- how does one live a fulfilling life? I wake up in the morning feeling lethargic. I am sick and tired of my routines. Every single day feels like the day before it.

Don't date women that make less than you.

Save your money. Seriously. All of it. Life is a game, money is how we keep score.

Do not think with your dick.

Never buy cheap shoes or cheap tires.

Learn to cook for yourself, makes life a lot more comfy and saves you $$$ over time. I mean something more than toast or cereal.

Find something you like (a craft0 and get really good at it. Never stop and keep on going.

if i don't have a trade or degree and want to move elsewhere in Canada to start all over, what would be your most sound advices?

Thanks mate... needed that.

It really depends on how humdrum your routine is and what your tolerance is for boredom.

Ive know people whove worked for 30 years in the same factory just 8 hours a day 5 days a week doing the same job then getting drunk all weekend then going back to work and doing it all again the next week. Theres nothing wrong with that if thats your idea of fulfilling but it sounds like youre experiencing a "is this real life?" Phase which is good because youre seeing through the routine and craving more excitement.

Supposedly it takes around 3 weeks to break a habit, and the worst kind of habit is being lazy and stuck in a rut. Start small, make it your mission once a week commit a whole day to doing something youve never done before. Sign up to classes for something completely out of character for you, its a good way to meet newpeople and open new doors.

And for fuck sake say yes more.

I met my other half at a swing dancing class I signed up to when i was getting drunk with people i knew from a medieval reenactment group i let myself get peer pressured into joining true story.

Gotcha user. Thanks!

Get your wisdom teeth pulled.

My sister teases me, sits on my lap, wants me to spoon when watching movies, etc. should i go for it?

Have short term and long term goals, and pick something you want to accomplish at the end of your life.

The short term goals you should make sure you finish. The long term will change like a mother fucker. The life long goals you won't fulfill, but will pass on to your children.

get a degree in somthing that will actually get you a job. stay the fuck away from humanities and arts

Errrrrr im not Canadian but I have upped sticks and fucked off somewhere new to start all over a fair few times.

Sadly it does require money and contacts. Dont just set up shop somewhere you know no one, unless youve got a good job lined up there thats worth it.

You can usually find cheap short term temporary accomodation above pubs or in places with high influxes of contractors ie navy bases or port towns. Once youve got shelter for at least a few weeks (thatll be where you need the money) you can go foraging for work and sniffing out new opportunities and networking

>tl dr basically once i moved to a new town with about £600, rented a room for £360 for the month above a pub, asked if theyd let me do a few hours in said pub, ended up running that pub for a year

Don't date a Latina or a black woman unless she's completely white inside. This means she talks without a stereotypical accent, and she isn't that close to her family of origin.

If you date women from those cultures, you will find yourself either completely emasculated, or you'll be a wife beater.

Sorry it wasnt anything less cliched than "JUST EMBRACE LIFE user LIFF EACH DAY LYK ITS UR LAST"

But the reason cliches are cliches are usually because theyre the most simple and common answer.

If you want to make life more interesting for yourself the easiest solution is, crazily enough, to do more interesting things.

well fuck me, you're the second bloke on here who's told me the exact same thing
thing is i'm currently trying to save as much money as i can because i've been subject to constant stalking, defamation, harassment for over 10 years which has completely ruined my reputation and i'm having a hard time to make ends meet so my only solution is to fuck off elsewhere before i end up getting in real trouble
i've dodged several bullets in the past years but i feel like my time is running out and i need to really vanish from where i'm currently living for good

How do i get good with girls Sup Forums?

stop being a scrub

Again, thank you for the insights. 'Til then.

Seriously, lose weight and fix your health issues.

Live below your means.

And take care of your goddamn teeth.

sauce on pic related pls

How?
I don't think flossing actually improves anything or even helps, i do brush my teeth daily though.

See a dentist regularly. Preventive care AND catching problems early will save you a lot of pain and money later on.

Those are the years you will later call "the good old times". Fill them with good stories.

You will remember every single situation where you missed a chance out of cowardice. And they will haunt you. But all those embarrassing memories... You're the only one remembering them.

Enjoy your fucking youth you fool, you don't know what you've got. Be young, idiot.

this. i floss and brush daily and other than my wisdom teeth being impacted (no way to prevent) I have had zero problems in my mouth, no cavities, no root canals, no fillings, no nothing
fluoride is the truth

Get condoms, go to a bar and *sip* on a nice drink. Casually examine he venue from somewhere semi-comfortable and if you catch a chick lookin' you in the eye the third time, flash her a smile. If she responds awkwardly, no big deal because you're still where you were. Rinse and repeat until someone smiles or smirks. Walk on over and spit an introduction 'Howdy, I'm user, caught you lookin(smile) and I couldn't help myself.'

>I'm gonna do this soon, too.

bump

don't smoke

What if I look like this and have no hobbies, dislike everything outside the computer except pussy, too shy to talk to people and very bad sense of humor and no sense of morals.

wtf is this

One day we'll be old enough to not regret the things we've done anymore but those we haven't.

From an old lady in a hospital.

I'm nothing like this but I lack morals and I think that's fucking me up. Bitches tend to pick up when you fake giving a shit about them.

Mind telling me what all this stalking business is?

Also i forgot to add...

>always have an escape plan

No matter what Ive always got a bag packed in my cupboard that has a weeks basic clothes, toiletries, important trinkets and about 500 cash just in case i ever need to just bail and run real pronto

so ive been talkin to this girl for a couple days quite intensely

and ive asked her if she wanted to meet or do something

no response for 8 hours

wat do guise

Get a lock on your room early, this way your parents wont be as suspicious when you want one.

>always wipe front to back

as soon as you start making money, put away 20% of it every month, no matter what. Adjust your lifestyle to that -20% total, trust me, you'll be glad you did it eventually

In case anyone is stupid enough to try this, don’t.

Don’t smoke. Don't take pharmaceutical drugs that lead to addiction, because they likely will. If you’re on a maintenance drug like Suboxone for longer than necessary, try your hardest right now to get off of it immediately. It dulls your senses more than you know. Take good care of your teeth, take good care of your relationships. Learn how to say yes more, as one user says, but also learn how to say no. Learn how to walk away from people that bring negative energy into your life or that hurt you. This may not always be possible, I know. Exercise. Start with once a week for a month. Then go to two. 4-5 times a week is ideal. My mom always said to treat your body like a temple. As an oldfag, I finally understand why she always repeated this advice. And probably, stay off of Sup Forums.

>criminal scumbag/con-man/pedo detected

Shut up with this childish nonsense. Having a BOB is not a bad idea, because you don't have to of done anything wrong to have people come looking for you or to be indicted of something. Just remember, there were arrests made on another chan for people just visiting the forums.

Oldfag here. I'll be taking questions if people want me to.

Dont be a liberal.

mine would be :

women are irrationnal narcissic cunts.

men are particulrely stupids, walking phallus.

my conclusion is : the worm is to the apple what humans are to planet Earth.

Don't fall for the user-ib/"pictures you shouldn't share" meme.

I was going to put an aside mentioning prepers for world collapsing situations or natural disasters, but by the way you worded that post, it was clear to me you didnt mean either of those things so my original comment stands.

criminal scumbag/con-man/pedo detected

No, you're just an idiot. You're the kind of person who invites the police into their house because you "have nothing to hide."

Go back to fantasy land while the adults are talking.

Okay, here's a tough one: how one does feel *loved*? I'm not talking about sex, hookups, goals, money and other shit, but pure, unquestionable bond shared by two human beings. I tried to fill that gap that my lack of (good) parents caused in my life with friends and animals, but nothing come close to a true relationship. However, I'm really unlucky with that one. Any tips?

Why does everyone itt say to stay off Sup Forums? If you're not on Sup Forums (ironic, huh?) Sup Forums or /r9k/ it ain't that bad.

I know you're not necessarily doing this, but holding onto bad parents or blaming them for current predispositions / behaviors is one of the ultimate weaknesses a person could do.

The best way to feel the kind of love you're talking about was to genuinely have an innocent, loving relationship in middle school / high school. Most other relationships pale in the myopia of your first love.

When you get older and, if you genuinely meet somebody, you can still have a more mature version of it - but that's the only place where what you're talking about exists.

They're just being dramatic. Sup Forums is a messageboard on the internet. It doesn't dictate realities about your life anymore than you let it.

Don't get married to someone who is divorced and has several kids.

I think you're a pedofag since you constantly accuse others of being one.

Balding is not the end of the world. Just shave your head - it doesn't look as weird as you think. You will be alright and many women won't even care.

While I somewhat agree with "just let it go" in regards of the past, but still can't forget all these things so easily. However, I don't mind if a relationship is more mature and less idealistic. I'm more than okay with accepting that a relationship (or even friendships) has its up and downs, but I also want to... I don't know, feel alive. To feel that I matter?

OMG, IM SENDING THIS FROM EMERGENCY ROOM !!! DON'T DO THIS ! ITS GOING TO PRODUCE TOXIC FUMES. I'M SEVERLY BURNT AND MY LUNGS ARE FILLING WITH LIQUID FAST ! I MIGHT DIE TODAY ! FUCK YOU user !

That's normal. I wasn't going to post this on Sup Forums, but you know what, I think you deserve it.

I hold a degree in psychology and have a decent amount of formal education in lift psychology. The short version of this speech is that technology has brought us closer together as a society yet simultaneously torn us apart. As cliche as that sounds, it's frequently more and more difficult to be in groups of people or find groups of people to interact with that aren't mitigated through technology. When you think about it, maybe 10 years ago people would have told you the internet isn't real life - nowadays, it's obvious that it's more important than real life. People get fired from their jobs because of the internet, people get their reputations destroyed forever because of the internet, people get hauled off to jail for visiting sites on the internet, people make billions over the internet - it's a new world.

To answer your questions directly, you're pretty much one of many people experiencing this pain, and it's even harder to make friends in adulthood. It's still possible. You pretty much go on meetup or find groups of like-minded people and start showing up for stuff until you form close bonds with the people there. Within a year you can make some pretty solid friends.

Thank you for this post. I really appreciate it, and I hope that soon I will be able to find something like that. I'm already trying to meet as many new people as possible and even say yes to mostly all invitations (when I say no, it's because I'm unable to go because I have other things to do, like working or travelling). I guess I'm lucky because in literally everything else, I cannot say a bad word. I have a decent amount of money and my job is more than perfect (even though it's somewhat lonely, as I'm working at home), and I'm also trying to live as healthy as possible.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Find what makes you happy.
Find someone who makes you laugh.
Forget Sup Forums.

Kill yourself now, before you amass too many embarrassing secrets that will be discovered posthumously.

Oldfag here

1. Take care of your body. You only get ONE. Live healthy and you will feel better and more energized. Literally just showering can change the rest of your day.

2. Don't focus on girls. Girls are not a goal. You set goals for yourself, and a girl will notice that and your paths will cross. Trust me on this. Also wanting to fuck a girl means you are attracted to her. Not in love with her. You cannot be in love with someone you have no formed a special bond with yet. You can be attracted to a girl for years, date her for a week, and suddenly hate her. There are a lot of females on earth, but there is only one you. Focus on you.

3. Don't do something just because it will make your friends like you, or like you more. If they don't like you for you, they aren't your friends. Live your own life, and do what YOU want to do, and what will make YOU happy. Trust me, if you don't do something, even something small, you will look back twenty years from now and wish you could go back and just do it.

last bump

good thread

Go outside.

Quit posting bullshit on Sup Forums.

Get a life, go work, stop being a dumb cunt.

Quit being a fag.

>Quit being a fag.
What do you mean by that?

Don't drink too much tequila at a party. You'll rape a lesbian and have a manhunt on your hands after killing all the witnesses.

1. Finish at least a 2 year program or trade apprenticeship, if college or professional school is not an option.

2. Do not get addicted to anything, and deal with it head-on if you are. Saps time, health and money.

3. Do not have kids out of wedlock.

With those simple rules you can have a decent life - it practically guarantees a decent middle-class life in America.

I'll further add:
- live within your means and save % of your income
- trust your instincts when people act for help or your time - when you have your shit together people around you will rely on you and you have to when to say no to customers, acquaintances and sometimes family.

When I was young and enjoying early success, I severely underestimated how unstable some of the people who were drawn to me were. I got into business with three different people who really burned me and set me back years financially and in my particular business. Each time they would reveal mental health issues and they were using my expertise and background for their credentials... I finally got on my feet again and broke free of all of them and things got better, but looking back I screwed up about 3-4 years of my career with their issues.

>in America
I'm from Central Europe, so I guess it's mean game over for me and I should an hero myself?

Stop caring about stuff. It's not worthwhile getting worked up or pissed off. Do things you enjoy, even if that's sitting around all day. You'll be happier for it. Do what's best for you, not what's good for you.

I think these are good principles everywhere, but I'm not as sure of the job market in other places.

In America, if you have a job skill and credential, no substance abuse problems (or gambling) and no illegitimate kids you have to care for, then getting to a comfortable life is pretty straightforward.

stop masturbating. maybe not nofap but atleast lowfap

the secret to never been friendzoned is never get in to it, let your intentions clear in the first moment

For a man, (aside from parents) unconditional love doesn't exist. You will always always be loved according to what you can currently or eventually provide.

Don't use this as a reason to be bitter. It's women's nature. You don't hate the bee for stinging, don't hate the woman for being conniving.

Instead use it as motivation. Not so that you can strive to make others happy and therefore love you but knowing this, so that you'll strive to make YOURSELF happy and therefore LOVE YOURSELF.

/thread

>▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
>▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
>▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░▓▓░░░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░▓▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░▓▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░░▒▓
>▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
>▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
>▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Do a bunch of stuff. Get in the habit of being active. The more you do, the more you CAN do.

Also remember that the game is rigged, but if you don't play you can't win.

Honestly newfags this is the truth

Do not stay to try to be edgy, this place fucked up my life. I am desensitized to all kinds of sick shit and I'm even starting to enjoy some of it. I am miserable. Leave now, this is not a place for fun and games. I am so fucked up in the head beyond repair and so is everyone else you see here and so will you be.

do you recommend any other forum where to find nice material to improve in life?

Nope. All fourms are cancer. However Sup Forums is the worst. Go out and enjoy life. Its saturday, you should be drinking with your group of friends right now.

f..friends????

thanks you, in fact i should be studying but you are right.
leave Sup Forums too, never is too late
/thread

oldfag here, just kill yourself if it gets too much. it's not worth fighting for. it never gets better, you just become more numb to pain.

Try harder.

how old are you bro? i'm 19 trying to cope with the receding hairline. grandpa was bald by 30.

Start taking care of your health now.

Exercise, paleo diet, and lithium orotate (for depressed fags). The longer you wait, the more damage you do, especially for you fatties. It only gets harder as you age.

Should go without saying, but autists, work on your hygiene. You only get one set of teeth. Dental work is expensive af.

Get your finances in order. The latest fad gadget or fashion is unnecessary. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and learn how to adapt, both in the work place and in your everyday life.

No one really knows why we're here, or has the answers, we're all struggling, and we're winging much of it the best we can.

Don't waste time or money on religious cults. Whether it's new age fufu or Christianity.

Loyalty in a woman (or man) is one of the most hard to find things in a partner. When you find one that's truly loyal, keep them close, but they're a rare breed.

On the note of relationships, don't get too tied down early on. Combining your finances may work for some, but it's not without risk. I've never had to deal with divorce, but I know a lot of broken men who married early and lost more than their pride in the divorce.

Don't let politics ruin your day, keep that shit private. In the end it's the same people on both sides actively trying to divide the American people. Don't be duped. Activism is nice and al, but rarely effectual.

Avoid hard drugs. Getting off them is hell and wreaks havoc on your mind and body. Better to avoid them with the exception of soft psychedelics and cannabis, but even then, in moderation.

Alcoholism is almost as bad as being addicted to hard drugs, it's just more socially acceptable, but still not a place you want to be.

Take time to be good to your pets and the animals you see, they're a small thing that makes us happy.

Take the time to smile and find some joy everyday, regardless of how shitty things seems. Force yourself to laugh or smile a bit.

Good luck young anons.

When we say stay off Sup Forums. it's not coz its immoral or any of that, its just incredibly time consuming. Same can be said for WOW et. games. Basically just get off any shit that has you sitting at a computer/tv all day and night. I've was literally not on Sup Forums for bout 10years now. Im only on it just now because im alone in a foreign country been doing nothing for a few weeks, trying to get some work, and something reminded me of Sup Forums the other day (legit)

This.

I learned this later on in life, especially with lunches for work. Always bought lunch at work and one day I decided to tally up my lunch/coffee budget for work and almost had a heart attack. Saved almost $200+ by making my lunches/coffee for work.

Cooking in large batches works and saves money too. Make a stew and it'll last 3 days or more (even freeze it). Spent maybe $20 for ingredients for a stew for it to last me almost a week in meals. I make large batches of chilli and spaghetti to freeze and eat later, so much money saved.

Go or stay west. There's nothing on the east coast but pogey bums and false hope.