Have any Blair White nudes leaked yet? Or anything more revealing...

Have any Blair White nudes leaked yet? Or anything more revealing? Traps can't help but show their boipucci's and be total degenerates regardless of ideology.

Where is she from?

YouTube. Hes a political/social issue commentator

I mean, like where in the US. What state.

but her cock was super hard watching them

Beats me, I thought I saw Florida somewhere before but don't quote me on that

No doubt

Her latex dress from last nights snaps fuck me

lol.

so, does anyone really believe Blair White really gives a fuck about the talking points she covers on her youtube channel? She doesn't show that she critically thinks about the topics she covers and gives her views after that, she takes existing points and just repackages them. People eat it up because it lets them circlejerk their existing views while having some eye candy to look at. The images in this thread clearly show her main driving force is getting attention, the fact that she takes and posts pics like this. Soon enough she's gonna realize she doesn't have to be arsed to even bother with the light research needed to make her talky videos, that just posting pics and vids like this will keep the attention coming, and she'll stop making topic videos and just vlog low effort bullshit for people who are just coming around to jerk off to her.

No

why is your dick so oily

Lol nice
Pizza grease

That chubby dude is still a thing?

>calling traps degenerates
>asking to see trap nudes
OP is confirmed degenerate and a faggot

California.

i wanna watch Blaire jerk off with a fleshlight

And yet here you are.

Has Blaire White had sexual reassignment surgery, or does she still have a dick?

Asking for a friend.

Still has the dick

Diamonds

>her cock
>her
>cock

Do you know where you are?

Getting kinda thicc from the hormones. Bailey Jay 2.0 on the way

FAT

Does anyone else think she looks kind of manly even still?

I'm usually not critical of traps/transgirls but I just can't quite see a "girl" in her face yet like I can with other traps.

I think it's the distance between her nose and upper lip that makes her look masculine.
Maybe her cheekbones?
Maybe the nose that looks like it's had a nosejob?

She just looks like a crossdressing boy bimbo to me
Anyone else?

Pleaes post more of your cock

Boipucci is arguably the most disgusting word i can think of. Makes me throw up a little in my mouth everytime i hear it.

>Enters trap thread, criticizes trap lingo.

It's okay, we know you're gay.

Blaire would look good sucking that

Kek someone please tweet this to her.