Girl cuts in front of guy in line, guy picks her purse in retaliation

What started as a joke- Now some actually think stealing is justified when someone cuts in line. The poor gullible fools flock to the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=okdCZ1Lhsyg

some people think the worlds flat? what's you're point?

people are idiots. agreed.

Flaunt the rules and expect retaliation.

>Now some actually think stealing is justified when someone cuts in line.
That someone will end up in jail sooner or later. So what?

The point is I'm going north and taking what's mine leaf.

>pic related

this video has so many keks

i see nothing wrong with this. these entitled bitches are everywhere thinking they can walk all over people. serves her right

HAHAHAHA the guy got arrested in the end. Laws are still in place, don't let your feelings get the best of you.

She deserved it for being an entitled cunt

Recently while traveling I was waiting at the TSA line and after about 30 minutes they were going to let me into the line where you start to remove your items and put them on the scanners and what not. Out of nowhere some nigress just walks up and cuts infront of the entire line out of nowhere. LIterally stood to the side of me then cut in front of me. I said excuse me and pointed to the back of the line and told her it started all the way back there and we all had been waiting. She told me she had to catch an important flight and couldnt wait that long, when I started to tell her it doesn't matter she cut me off and said sorry but some of us have places to be. I figured it wasn't worth the fight in the tsa line of all places.

I look down and her bag is wide open. While the TSA guy is checking her ticket i reach in, grab the first thing I can, and pull out her passport. I dropped it on the floor and then kicked it away off to the side. The guy behind me saw and just looked away.

Hope she didn't miss that flight.

>I dropped it on the floor and then kicked it away off to the side

Where you watching the same video? because that didn't happen.

>HAHAHAHA the guy got arrested in the end. Laws are still in place, don't let your feelings get the best of you.

only thing that dumbass did wrong was blatantly pickpocket her in a place full of cameras and witnesses (looks like some sort of government office, probably welfare, kek). if he had more than two brain cells he could've totally gotten away with it, rightfully so.

Only thing he did wrong was get caught

You're a big throne

Gotten away yes, but still would've been a criminal scumbag.

it isn't what she did so much as why she thought it was okay.
i give absolutely 0 fucks if he robs her blind and she can't get home, but that would never happen because as a woman she just needs to ask if she can use a strangers phone and then call one of her beta orbiters to come and pick her up.

next time bring a few bullets with you and drop them in her bag. at least a 50% chance she will be caught by the tsa and will end up missing her flight.

i travel with my boss a few times a month and i have been wanting to do this for so long.

The way he looked at the camera and told the guy for a cigaret was fucking priceless he knew he was fucked senpai LMFAO

Maybe he's not in this video? When did he say he was?

>next time
>so just carry bullets into the airport with you on the off chance this situation repeats itself exactly as it did

Is this 1812?

>waiting on a bus 3 weeks ago
>ear phones in listening to some dank MMLP
>9/10 blonde chick comes up asking to use my phone cause she can't get home
>tell her my battery is dead
>she asks the guy next to me and he obliges
>take my phone out of my pocket and change the song right in front of her
>giggle internally

It was a Game Of Thrones reference

hahahaha this made me laugh

i've met dry humor brits like you, always crack me up

>that face
He regrets nothing

OP is a faggot

Fucking savage eh?

>no cutsies means no motherfucking cutsies

The fuck world you live in where cutting in line is ok?

Yeah I totally didn't copy his picture or quotes from a random anonymous online LMFAO.

good for him
unruly women should be punished

if you can't find someone who did something wrong, just throw the bullets in someone's bag on the assumption that they've probably done something wrong at one time or another

Hello Ahmed back from beating your wife?

good decision not keeping the passport, you could probably get in a lot of trouble if you'd kept it
shame you didn't get some cash too like the guy in op

looks like street justice to me faggot OP

btw, anyone saying the guy in op is wrong because ~two wrongs don't make a right~ is the liberal poison killing civilization, which runs on people punishing bad actors.

if op is some piece of shit thief who robs people regardless of what they've done then he deserves to get caught for that but if he's just a guy who doesn't put up with bullshit then good for him and i hope he successfully breeds and perpetuates his not-taking-shit genes.

You are a bad person

Nigger streets to be precise.

Hello shitlib. Typing from the cuckshed while Ahmed rapes your wife?

This guy kicks ass

they look more eastern european but I'm probably wrong being the ignorant burger I am

well said.

>two lolis cut in front of me at subway
>their mother does nothing
>I start checking them out
>mother calls them away and they leave without food
Roastie status: BTFO

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

>other guy laughs and gives him a smoke

Feel free. Theres a whole lot of nothing and liberals.

nobody will notice me