How did the Egyptians build this...

How did the Egyptians build this? Some stones have over 3 - 4 metric tons and they are packed so tight together that not even a human hair can fit in between them. And people are saying they did that with a hammer and a wedge.

Their painting looks like the 5 yo would draw them but they somehow know complicated mathematics and equations.

Also, there are no stones like those built into pyramids in a circle of 50 miles. So all that shit talk that the slaves did it.... I mean, what's the fucking point in making all those mountains of rock? Who would dedicate their whole life and life of thousands of others just to make a mountain of rock. It's rather weird shit if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=177s&v=C1y8N0ePuF8
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
aeraweb.org/gpmp-project/great-pyramid-quarry/
alamy.com/stock-photo-feb-17-2016-minya-cairo-egypt-egyptian-labourers-work-at-a-quarry-96335437.html
mentalfloss.com/article/56670/how-did-egyptians-move-heavy-rocks-pyramids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else did they have to do?

religion makes people do dumb shit.

bigfoot helped them asshole

They wuz kangs

>It's rather weird shit if you ask me.

Mankind is a strange species.

Slaves, lots of slaves.
>Who would dedicate their whole life and life of thousands of others just to make a mountain of rock.
The Trumps of Ancient Times.

Humans didn't build it. The ascended ones built it from the top down to mark the highest energy spot in the world.

Aliens!

Lots of slaves and massive, massive whips.

Man, no slave can make those multi ton rocks to fit in like they were doing it with a lasers. And no slave can lift 4 ton rock. Also, no slave can calculate such hard equations and apply them on such large structures in a such a perfect way.

is there a video of pic related?

Another life form came here a very long long time ago, they looked akin to us, but were very advanced, which is why their heads were very big and they adorned large ceremonial head gear.

essentially they came here to help us, to show us the way, but they eventually realized mankind was a dead end species, a biological flaw will never allow us to overcome out greed and thirst for violence, we will never advance into a higher form of intelligence or consciousness.

So they left us to our own demise and went far away.

Then the slaves/humans just took credit for their wonders.

And here we are today, still stupid, violent and greedy wondering how men could build such things, when we are too stupid to understand or even grasp such a concept.

So we just take credit. Because we are shitty apes.

Don't watch so much 'History' Channel. It's bad for your brain.

Slave labor over decades can accomplish anything. Generations lived their entire lives working on these pyramids.

why by levitation of course

>Generations lived their entire lives working on these pyramids
To accomplish WHAT exactly? What did the king had out of it? Don't you think that the king would rather watch them do something useful? Like making food and collecting gold, concur?

>advanced species
>can only teach us how to build high mountains of rock

Why didn’t they teach us something more useful ?

Aliens came here? To build pyramids? And then left?

How quaint.

Generations of people died, generations of kings died and they were still doing those damn perfect pyramids? That theory is shitty.

Why do we still build statues and monuments to this very day instead of doing useful shit?

You're right user. It's suspicious especially when modern Egyptians are dumb fucks and no other society achieved something that big besides the Great Wall of china which is really long but not as impressive. When you actually see the size of the stone you realize how much effort was put into it.

It's the only 'theory' that actually has evidence backing it up.

Bigfoot is a faggot

These fags are still mad that they lost the election

I know this is bait. But OP have you ever tried painting a with shit you found in the woods mixed with water or oil? I promise it wouldn't even look like a 5yo painted that piece of garbage.

Those statues are built in a few days. Few months at most. They were doing those things for 50 years or more. It's a big difference. And modern statues look like something, some figure, some important people from the past. We never build such pointless shit like pyramids. Those are literally a mountains of rock. Well cut rocks.

The slaves probably weren't the ones doing the equations.

ITT anons underestimate the ability and potential of their own species to construct monuments and awe inspiring shit.

>Few months at most
Mount Rushmore took years. So did the Eiffel Tower.
>It's a big difference
Not really, no.

To this day there's no structure with the amount of mass that the pyramids have

Yeah man, just look at the size of these things. It's ridiculous.

yeah its solid rock. we got steel beams now.

Hoover Dam.

neato fun fact
still doesn't change the argument made, if anything just reinforced it.

actually back them for the amplitude they used rope Not's(3 nots in a rope for high 4 for base and it gives 5 in hypotenuse)
and they werent only one pushin the cart(tf2 reference) its like santa was a rock and the raindeer the slaves

Even if it's possible for slaves and artisans to do all that work, it's weird that it was done in the first place and on that scale

im more shocked by the size of that guys head

>guy with lot of guards and dogs says pull this rock
>no your mountain of rock is stupid
>get fed to the dogs
>others stare for a moment before pulling the rock in silence

It's not rocket surgery, you fucking retard.

Two years, two months and five days it took to build the Eiffel tower. But it was done with the help of the machines and probably they had free weekends. We here are talking about bare handed workers and chucks of stones of 2, 3, 4 tons. Big BIG difference.

>How
Hard fucking work

>mathematics and equations
why assume people in the past were dumb? they may not have everything figure it out but they were not stupid

>left us to our own demise

It's such a simple answer no one wants to accept it.
>water
It's how they were transported,lifted,and carved.
Video proof.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=177s&v=C1y8N0ePuF8

Hence why it took more than two years to do the pyramids. Argument from incredulity is a fallacy user.

>tfw you have this fresh af meme but no comment that really fits it so you force that shit down anyways

The jews have told you lies

>I mean, what's the fucking point in making all those mountains of rock? Who would dedicate their whole life and life of thousands of others just to make a mountain of rock. It's rather weird shit if you ask me.

Never underestimate the power of a ruler with a bug up his butt to motivate his sheeple followers into something large but meaningless.

they used big machines to lift rock

it's like watching cave people trying to explain ionizing radiation

>wall has no use
>I'm a jew who wants my Mexican slaves now

damn right buddy
pic doesn't always have to be related, fuck em if they don't like the taste of spoopy memes

If we as a species dedicated ourselves like this civilization did, we would accomplish some awesome things

You stupid son of a bitch. Take this rock for example: on top of that bottom rock. There is NO way people could get it up there not even if every inch of that rock was surrounded with slaves/people. I said NO MACHINES! Faggot.

what are pulleys?

>NO MACHINES
The ancient Egyptians had simple machines faggot.

I hear this place makes the best taco bowls...

What are SUCK MY COCK! No pulleys no such strong ropes and no way it could be done with bare hands. THAT is a fact.

pulleys, inclined plane, a fucking wheel
idk

>inb4 faked
>inb4 moon is an alien base

Oh, and btw, it would of been quite a challenge even with todays technology. And the engineers are saying that they can't claim that it could be done. Not even with the modern machinery.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
talks about the pyramids at the 22:41 minute mark

[citation needed]

>no such strong ropes
so you're retarded and trying to argue these points with you is like arguing with a brick wall, gotchya.
>we wuz one of the largest modern trade centers of the ancient world
>we can't make strong ropes

workers

it seemed like it could only be done by tons of slaves and maybe there were some but the pyramids have bern show to be built in a ramped pattern where the same single crew would just keep moving their work until they were done.

Also they had the ability to saw stone relatively quickly and easily

The point has to do with math

The least time we went to the moon was 40 fucking years ago
Two whole generations, the shittiest generations the USA has had, in fact
and I'm not just talking about the USA, the world dedicated to one huge project would be magnificent
Anybody see that video of 1500 Chinese workers building a rail station in like 9 hours?
X1000000

>The least time we went to the moon was 40 fucking years ago
...and since then we've sent shit to Mars and beyond the solar system.

>Some stones have over 3 - 4 metric tons
So? If one person can lift 50 pounds then 200 people can lift 1000 pounds -- and that's assuming you LIFT it. They only had to drag it.

>They are packed so tight together that not even a human hair can fit in between them
Going to need sauce on that. Even if it were true, you're talking about a building that has been decaying for 5000 years. Maybe the stones had gaps but over time mud and dust has filled them in

>With a hammer and a wedge
No, people are saying they did that with simple machines: levers, wheels, pulleys, inclined planes, wedges, and screws. Take note of the "inclined plane". The desert had a lot of sand, so you could make a mile-long ramp that very gradually increased the elevation, then drag the stone into place

>Their painting looks like the 5 yo would draw them
More like 10 year old, but even still -- art and science aren't always related, and building pyramids doesn't take THAT much technology. Children can build pyramids

>There are no stones like those in a circle of 50 miles
False. There were quarries ALL OVER Egypt. Some were ~200 miles away, some were only a few thousand feet away from the pyramids. The sphinx itself is a giant quarry (the sphinx wasn't built from the ground up, but the stone around it was chipped away and carried off to make pyramids)

>Slaves did it
All modern evidence suggests the pyramids were built by paid laborers, not slaves. The "slaves did it" bullshit is just a Jewish myth

>Who would dedicate their life to [etc etc]
Pyramids are the simplest possible self-standing structure (this is why you see them all over the world). Whenever you want "a big-ass building that'll last for thousands of years", it's the go-to design. They wanted a big-ass building that'd last for thousands of years.

I don't really want to read the thread so you have pulleys, hemp rope, silks, waxes and resins

of course the moon landings weren't faked, we went to find the Transformers

this. long before the internet. clearly bored as fuck

The earth is flat and Gravity is a myth so the stones were easy to push

nothing but the stars snd crops

thank you for bringing a little kek into my life this day

and usually construction workers aren't engineers and architects.

We should be on Mars Sup Forumsro...

oh are we going to talk about their antigravity device and forms of electricity?

I thought we were just doing the construction

>.and since then we've sent shit to Mars and beyond the solar system.
space don´t real bruhh

inb4 flat Earth

>Two whole generations, the shittiest generations the USA has had, in fact

Too late.

whoa whoa whoa
guys
you are all forgetting the real question that has yet to be answered here
how exactly did egyptians walk?

> (You) #
>it's like watching cave people trying to explain ionizing radiation
Agreed, I gave them the answer too all the questions.
The dummies still talk about aliens and ramps.
Which have been disproved years ago.

>how exactly did egyptians walk?
like a shitty 80s chick band

trips of truth

We are.

humans, colonies?
proof or gtfo

>So? If one person can lift 50 pounds then 200 people can lift 1000 pounds
Yeah, Except, there's no room for 200 people around that rock. Maybe for 30 or 40.
>Going to need sauce on that
It's all over the Internet. And no, It's not because rain or dust. It's a scientific fact.
>so you could make a mile-long ramp that very gradually increased the elevation
The rocks with that weight would just sink into sand.
>False. There were quarries ALL OVER Egypt....
Again, it's proved that there were no such stones in a diameter of over 30 - 40 miles.
>All modern evidence suggests the pyramids were built by paid laborers
Again, what would the pharaohs gain from that rock mountain? And why would they pay to workers to do something like that? Again, modern engineers are saying that it would be almost impossible to do it even with the modern machinery.
>They wanted a big-ass building that'd last for thousands of years
Why would the want that? Even if that was true, why would they want it to be built with such precision?

Hw about their magic healing device in the centre of the pyramid that focuses the energy of the universe or some shit? It real cos I heard it on muh ancient alien

The government conspiracy suppresses all proof

There's a whole face on Mars!

>Which have been disproved years ago.

Absolutely nothing about the building of the pyramids has been either proven or disproven. There are many theories, some more or less plausible than others, but without actually being able to see the building process take place, it's all speculation.

nephilim

They're the ones that went to Mars!

slaves did it, my father said so

>Again, it's proved that there were no such stones in a diameter of over 30 - 40 miles.
aeraweb.org/gpmp-project/great-pyramid-quarry/

or perhaps they used this quarry which is conveniently right on the nile
alamy.com/stock-photo-feb-17-2016-minya-cairo-egypt-egyptian-labourers-work-at-a-quarry-96335437.html

Slaves were not used because it was an honor to built the tomb for the king. Skilled workers only.

"For the Great Pyramid of Giza—which is thought to have been built over a span of two decades for fourth dynasty pharaoh Khufu—over 2,300,000 giant blocks of limestone and granite weighing an average of two and a half tons had to be transported to the site from quarries—some from places like Aswan, more than 500 miles away."

mentalfloss.com/article/56670/how-did-egyptians-move-heavy-rocks-pyramids

Fuck off.

'some from places like aswan', that is where the granite came from. Notice i gave you links to limestone quarrys. You can even just google 'great pyramid quarry' to find photos of it

I also don't understand why you think distance has anything to do with it. You know Egypt has a great natural canal running through it that was literally the lifeblood of the entire civilization

i mean are you literally erich von daniken himself trying to defend your views? no one can be this retarded