CONFESS

I condoned my best friend's suicide

i started the fat guy catholic priest feels meme

i had sex with a man during my relationship with my gf

I spoof in pokemon go

i play an annoying character in a vidya

I mentally break down a schizophrenic during his schizo maniac phase

I eat cheese products exclusively and drive the hydrologic cycle

I cleaned my cat's recently born kittens because they were dirty, I came back after 4 hours to check on them and they weren't there anymore. I found 3 heads and some paws behind her next to a cardboard and her belly was swollen. I havent slept in 2 days and yesterday almost killed myself.

>cleaning newborn pets
>ever
she haven't recognized their smell, so she killed them, because she didn't know that they were hers. good job, moron

That incident actually made you feel suicidal?

I think he knows that now

I made a confess thread just so I could bait a really weird or dark confession and reply with the gasping priest to it, so I could then post it to reddit for karma.

I see you came prepared this time.

Well I didn't know that at the moment, I know that know and thats why I feel like shit. You clearly can't understand what I meant and that makes you the moron.

I had to clean dead kitten's heads and paws because I basically killed them, yes, it made me feel suicidal.

i spit a boogie into an empty can of coke, and my girlfriend, lifting it and feeling the weight, assumed there was some coke left. She drank it and said "Why does this taste like your cum?" and I didn't know what to say I told her I came into the can while she was away.

Good news is, she got us chicken breast and broccoli, so dinner is going to be yum.

>Crying over felines
>Being this much of a faggot

Thank user, I needed a good kek

Be careful with that edge

Shit happens man, just put this up as a learning experience and it won't happen next time. Sorry you had to go through that, but nature is a crazy thing. Don't best yourself up over a completely honest mistake

Gotta love my edginess.

Also, come on, they're just cats. Why would a human want to hurt itself because a momma cat did her job? I mean, sure, it's kinda sad, but it's nature. I find the more fascinating part the fact that someone who feels so strongly about cats knowing so little. It's ironic.

>goes to reddit

Ah, the arrogant human and it's perpetual compulsion to doctor-up natural systems, consequently ruining everything because they can't leave shit well enough alone. Why didn't you juice them up with 1000 vaccines while you're at it.

I am an alcoholic

Thanks for the kind words user

I dont feel strongly about cats, it was mostly my stupidity and having to see my cat being happy and purring with her belly swollen because I killed them and she ate them. I mean yes I feel bad for the kittens but I feel bad about myself and my fuckups I adopted her 3 months ago, its my first pet, my parents never wanted pets and now that I live alone I got one.

Arent "forgive me father, for I have sinned" and "I'm sorry daddy, I've been naughty" the same thing?

No.

Sorry to hear user, seriously sounds depressing. Just rest assured you're both dumb animals who couldn't have known any better.

One of the "best" hospitals in the world is actually an abuse factory but I can't name the hospital to protect jobs that are vital from people who are framing innocent nurses

.If you go you'll live their abuse for life it's crazy they power of God

pt 1
Before I tell this story, I have a GF who is hospitalized at the moment and will be hospitalized for months. I found out around a month ago my "ex" (for simplification sake we'll call her that) had moved to the location I am at to go to graduate school.
We had a nasty falling out that got brutal. When we graduated she tried to make peace after shit talking me to no end, and I shot her down hard.
We were mostly fuck buddies. The sex was incredible. We're talking whatever you wanted however you wanted all day. 3ways, cumming in her, slave play, the works. Easily a 10/10 though she's dropped to maybe an 8
>I move back to the town I was born to live with my current GF
>years pass not thinking of my ex.
>One day I see her and I'm dumbfounded
>She doesn't notice me cause motorcycle gear
>Feelings that I hadn't felt for years rush over me. Good and bad. Realize anger has died down but not aching to reconnect
>continue with life as normal
>Find out someone is gunning to do fucked up online stuff to her
>Debate if I should even tell her or not

I might be on one of the most advanced poisons in the world unless the one guy was legit it's shady but they basically aren't.

pt2
>eventually she unblocks me on Fagbook
>Decide I will be a good person
>Get in touch with her give her the heads up, what could be used, how it can be found and how to obscure herself more
>She is excited to be talking to me again
unexpected.jpg
She wants to meet immediately to get a drink, I figure sure.
>We meet
>we talk
She takes a few minor jab jokes at me I take a few back, and I'm expecting her to keep up the facade the whole time. She always one to guard her feelings and pride first and foremost.
>I ask her why she went to the school in my area, especially since her whole plan on going to said school revolved around her living with me me rent free, getting instate residency, etc.
That's when things took an unexpected turn
>"Because of you user. You turned me on to this place. I thought about going elsewhere but you were right. I didn't know if you'd ever come back, but your idea was a good one."
>"user, I always wanted to reconnect. I wanted to burry the hatchet right after we graduated"
>"Ex, maybe shit talking me non stop wasn't the best way to do it"

pt 3
>"I know user. I was hurt and didn't know how to cope. For what it's worth I am sorry. I really am sorry"
wow.gif
We keep talking. Catch up, we're both doing fine. Explain I moved here for my GF, say how long we were together.
>"I'm happy for you user. I've resigned to dying alone. I occasionally hit up BDSM clubs to get rid of stress, but I'm not gonna stick it out with anyone."
talk about sex a bit and I mention one of the biggest reasons I contacted her again was because when I relived the memories in my head some of the happiest memories weren't just us fucking, even though honestly sex was a big part of things and definately made top of my list of multiple high points.
>her heart looks like its gonna melt
>Admits that when we used to do drugs and fuck and game all day were some of the best days.
Finish our beer
>She pays for the whole thing
>Asks me to meet her at gas station while she gets cigs

pt4
>go to gas station
>decide to fill up car
we talk next to her car. She asks a question I wasn't expecting and couldn't fully answer.
>"user, when we weren't talking I missed you like crazy. You were one of the best people I knew. Be honest, did you miss me at all?"
I bumble about with a slightly dumb answer
>"The first couple years ex? no. I didn't even think about you. But after a couple years and when I saw you, yeah"
disapointedgirl.png
>Says next weekend she wants to do drugs and play vidya like the old days, and make sure I can chill then.
we head to our respective homes and I'm not satisfied with my answer, but I don't wanna give the full story
>"Ex, to answer your question at the station. I really didn't think about you for the first few years. There was a lot going on. I missed you more than I am willing to let on but after (time window) yeah, I thought about certain aspects of you and got nostalgic. Then when I saw you IRL if was a flood of unconfronted feelings I didn't know how to deal with. It was insane."
the truth I won't tell her

does anyone have the link to pic related?

pt5
>Yeah... I honestly didn't think about her for a few years
>then I would fantasize about the crazy sex we had and jerk to her nudes
>I'd write out the stories in detail
>I'd relive them again and again in my head
>I wanted to travel back intime to relive the care free days of getting high and fucking non stop and filling her with cum
>then I'd remember the bad times
>I convinced myself I didn't care about her only parts of her
>still get off to the fantasy
>Still write the chronicals of the sex stories
>Then I see her one day
>a million feelings rush at once
thats when it hits me
>We were both stupid kids trying to play invincible while in being vulnerable to each other
>I loved her, even if I never said it or admitted it to myself
>It's why I still kept a VM of her begging me to cuddle her
>It's why I kept a letter of her admitting she had feelings for me
>And I was terrified at the implications it had for me. Both current and past
we go through the ritual unblocking of the social medias.
Look at her fagbook
>She's in a relationship and has been for like a month
Wait? why did she tell me she was single? The whole dying alone schpeil? The graphic sex talk?
Boner.bmp
My guess is she wants to fuck. Honestly I don't know what I should do.
>GF would most likely be game for 3ways
>unsure about crossing line and banging ex as side chick, especially since she is not the possessive type or kinda girl that likes to be tied to someone
>Especially since even if my ex found out she'd probably let it go given the bullshit me and her have gone through
unsure if I should even try to get freaky with her again or if I'm misreading everything.
Thoughts? What do?

They feed them stump medicine it's insane they'll frame it to frame another hospital that isn't them

>Thoughts? What do?

give me a TL;DR
if you cant make a "i cheated on my gf while she was in the hospital" then why even try

Forgive me father... I confess that when i was 15 i had a girlfrien that was 8 yo and i just stop dateing her because her dad almost cought me and a female friend that knew what i was doing rescued me just in time.