You have bigger eyes than me, fuck

Disgusting with and without. Kys

You look like one of the Dole Dippers monkeys

mmm no ass, but I bet u have some cute boobies

>no dick
sorry but you are below average at best

i would give you a fuck or two OP

10/ugly without makeup

jesus fuckin christ woman, cover your face!

You're pretty and very ethnic. Don't let other people define you.

fucking faggot kys

still down to fuck you tho

FUCKING KEK, THE RIGHT ONE

You're hot, show feet

Do you have any make up that will make your forehead look smaller? I'd still fuck you, make up, or not.

/thread

You've got pooh on your phone

Would fuck to high heaven.

You're asian, not only are you default more attractive than white women but you'll stay that way for way, way longer.

pls show pussy

>very ethnic
.. wat

Makeup is a fucking miracle product holy shit

You look fine, you just have a 5head

Ayyyyyy

I would still mouth fuck you and cum on your face like proper Asian street meat.

But at lest this is the real you..And you are not so bad at all.

Is this your twin?
mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/955877664023343104/video/1

Dam from 4 to a 7
Asian girls r good with make up

I'd do you .. with or without. Too bad you're very far away judging from the outlets

There's no timestamp so this is clearly fake. That being said, I still think this asian girl is quite beautiful, makeup or not.

you're fine, you're an average looking asian woman which means you could have almost any 7/10 to 8/10 dude if you wanted, you're not gonna have a lonely shitty life at least as far as romance goes

I would fuck you with or without makeup.

nudes?

Ayy lmao

NICE !
Post some more about you. I like you to invite for dinner. Sadly I live in Berlin.

literally looks better w/o makeup

i don't find you attractive generally speaking, but i think you are above average. I'm not really into Asians; think they all look the same. if i had to choose between you and 9 another asian girls your age I would probably choose you.

Would tap harder than boots on the ground in Japan, Korea and Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia combined.

uh
im this guy i work in tech and live in austin texas
i am 6'4" and probably a 6.5/10
i like reading

why are you even on Sup Forums and will you please at least post TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO THOT

This, you look like a nice person, but tits or gtfo

Pigmonkey

More than climbs the tree

I mean she does look like an alien indeed but i find her cute without make up too

how much was the eyelid surgery

i remember you from school, hows college life treating ya?

How well can you suck dick? That goes a long way.

HOLY KEK

You're overthinking it. Everyone has minute imperfections, those who don't are just hiding them under foundation or with filters. Cliché as it sounds, they make you who you are. You're a beautiful young girl and don't tell yourself otherwise.

Doesn't help that you took the picture at literally the worst possible angle. Not awful looking, pretty average if you ask me. Maybe do something different with your hair.

Wouldn't breed with you but I'd fuck

show your tits or shove something up with your pooper with timestamp verification for either, or get the fuck out of here!