Well, fellas. Seeing as soon we won't even be able to say "nigger" on our communication outlets such as Skype...

Well, fellas. Seeing as soon we won't even be able to say "nigger" on our communication outlets such as Skype , and boards such as Sup Forums without the use of our proxy, I think now is as good a time to say:

>I am HAPPY Mike Brown was shot

We are having our liberties on cyberspace taken away from us through the use of censorship, and this is my last hurrah to stray from being forced to be "PC".

Mike Brown is a fucking nigger.

Explain plz

Does THIS answer your question?

Google and Microsoft are coming together to ban hate speech in the EU.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

>not being American

Tinfoil hats think that everything is protected by HATE SPEECH, even though there's a movement by internet companies to stop ISIS using facebook and what not in one of the biggest issues facing internet protection since the snowden case

I'll say nigger whenever and wherever and I will defend myself to the death from anyone that tries to do shit about it.

OP is a idiot who thinks EU laws affect americans or he is using a proxy. they cant do anything to americans. newzealand faggots cant do anything to americans and the UN's faggotry that anita played up means nothing to americans

if they try anything the side in control loses the next wave of elections by default for infringing on the 1st amendment. they wont extradite any one even if we have a extradition policy with a allied country

Only countries with gold reserves may post in this thread, leaf

Well that's a problem for eurocucks then.

This is what you deserve.

Hate speech isnt free speech.
We give you guys an inch and you take a mile.

Popular speech doesn't need protection, nigger.

gold reserves hasn't been used in USA for almost a decade. so GTFO. your dollars are worth then less then one cent for gold, they don't even publish it anymore.

Either way.

I think this might be the first step to destroying RELIGION as we know it. if you actually look at what they're doing.

This is actually a movement towards making religious freedom party of hate speech... I like this.

why do niggers empathize with apes so much?

Is Tupac in heaven?

Or in the Hell of Bad Poets?

Michael brown is a fucking nigger

EU is trying to make American companies conform to EU hatespeech laws.

Why would you be happy that Mike Brown, or any dindu was shot? They're all sparks that lit this shitty garbage fire.

literally this comment for the whole year so far.

>tfw I posted the most hateful thing I could to conjour reactions
>tfw you all took the bait

mandatory key loggers for eucuckoos

If the word nigger gets banned I would probably just spray paint that shit all over government buildings and vehicles. Free speech is necessary for a better tomorrow.

Checked