Hey son is that Gator Mcclusky?

>Hey son is that Gator Mcclusky?
>Sure dad it's Gator Mcclusky, have a seat and watch it with me.

;)

Why wouldn't your dad know the movie Deliverance?

He's more out of touch than I am. He can't even take a picture with his phone and needs me to sign him into normiebook.

I hate modern technology because I'd have to figure it out so I only have a passing knowledge of computers.

That's one of my dad's favourite movies from when he was in his twenties.

Funny cuz he's not into these kinds of movies usually. Likes serial killer chase movies, disaster flicks and anything with some hard fuck yo ass justice is delivered like Death Wish or the Dirty Harry movies.

My dad watched it with me knowing what it was, as he had recommended it to me.

You must be a lot older than me OP, and I'm almost 30.

>Dirty Harry movies.

Only women and fags don't like Dirty Harry.

I'm 20

Only saw the first Dirty Harry because I didn't understand the sequence of the sequels, or even which ones are Dirty Harry movies even.

Dirty Harry, Magnum Force,The Enforcer(skippable),Sudden Impact, and Deadpool which is pretty meh but I like the RC chase.

It's not difficult to understand the sequence of events.

I own Gator and White Lightning, and enjoy them both unironically.

*The Deadpool

Funny because it has Jim Carrey and Liam Neeson but it really isn't that good of a finale imo.

I'd watch a old retired Harry teaching some green rookie but action hero movies are dead and it'd be some retard who doesn't have the screen presence of Clint.

I haven't watched them honestly but I just laughed my ass off watching his face during the pig scene.

>old retired Harry teaching some green rookie
Have you seen this movie? It's pretty much what you're describing. Of course he's not Harry but it's close.

I didn't know.

Shit that's going on my list and closest I've seen was Thunderbolt and Lightfoot as a mentor Clint role.

Well, there's plenty to laugh at throughout the movie, user. You're reaction is understandable. The Gator movies are completely different - fast cars, fist fights, guns, cheesy fun. 70s machismo, basically. I wouldn't say they're great, but they're enjoyable for what they. They're specific to that time period.

So basically Smokey and The Bandit?

I guess I'll watch it sooner or later out of boredom.

A little grittier than Smokey and the Bandit and not intentionally comedic, but definitely similar.

Deliverance is pretty grim. I still have lingering questions about if it was the guy that shot Drew or whatever his name was or if Voight killed the right hick. The guy had teeth and it's still strange to me.

I don't recall specifics. It's been a while since I've watched it.

Is Burt Reynolds kino?

ya

I'm more of A Longest Yard Burt man but I'll watch it.

it's pretty good, he fucks up some dudes with a credit card