Stuff you recently discovered thanks to Sup Forums

Thanks Sup Forums for showing me Penguin Cafe Orchestra.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasongalea.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of it

Pretty cool to see this band is seeing a resurgence this year. Listened to them quite a bit when I started college

I started the thread that was posted in. You’re welcome.

>I
>anonymous

wow, you're so important

I also saw someone post this a few weeks ago and I'd never seen anyone post it before then so I listened and I liked it a lot.

More important than you.

Thanks!

Shoegaze in general its now my favorite genre

only heard about Tones on Tail through some small thread on here and they’re actually pretty good goth music

Holy shit, why is this so good.

If you like this or any 70s/80s Japanese atmospheric stuff then check out Inoyama Land. I've never seen anyone but me post about it.

Fucking fantastic.

They're garbage that newfags always pick up before they realize it's shit, just in time for newer newfags to pick it up and repeat the cycle.

peng cafe is lameeee

this made me smile

Since starting Sup Forums, which was only a few weeks back, I've gotten a little more into rap with Biggie and Kanye where I hated almost all rap before.

I've been stuck on Animal Collective's albums for the past two weeks though. Sunny Day Real Estate is pretty good too. Right now I'm listening to this album by The Swirlies that's pretty kick ass. Someone put an album by Wigwam in the sharethread from like the 60s that sounds like it'll be pretty sick from the sample, too.

Before Sup Forums I was in a bit of a rut, having been tired of the djent (Animals as Leaders, Cloudkicker, and Scale the Summit, in particular) and post-rock (Explosions in the Sky, God is an Astronaut, Epigram, For A Minor Reflection) I'd been listening to for the past few years, so this has really helped me out coming here from my usual haunts on Sup Forums.

Sorry it's not as cool as grimes or some shitty p4k rap.

apologie accepted

jasongalea.com

great record lad

this and I also start listening to jason magnolia discography.So far i enjoy his albums

Someone posted this randomly in a shoegaze thread and I ended up really enjoying it.

Never seen this on Sup Forums just in Youtube music spirals. Youtube has been a great place for 80s Japanese music because it doesn't get flagged

saw this one and then got into all the instant classic stuff

fuck ye man. now go discover sarah records