I need some real advice right now, I’m thinking about killing myself

I need some real advice right now, I’m thinking about killing myself.

Long story short, I’m 29 and still live with my parents. Never had a job and spend everyday playingvideo games/smoking weed bc I have really bad social anxiety and can’t work. Last week my dad flipped the fuck out on me last week saying how he was sick of me not growing up and how I need to move out and get a job. Afterwards he told me he was gonna find my weed stash and throw it away so There would be no excuses to my laziness and prostination. My room is the room of a disqusting NEET and I don’t even know what to do now. The things my dad found

>all of my piss jugs
>some jizz covered socks
>my vibrating butt plugs in my drawer next to my bed (one had some shit on it)
>empty cans and little Debbie wrappers everywhere

I’ve never felt this level of shame and embarrassment before and can’t even cope with it. What the fuck do I do now? I’m at a total loss

Mate, relax.

Try helping in the house or even just be there for them. If you could, try to do small jobs like snowplowing or shit like that to get some grub going. If you have an education, try getting a job in there or continue learning. If not, begin to learn stuff in school and get a job.

Excuse me if i am harsh.

That’s good advice, it’s more of the not being able to look my dad in the eyes again ordeal. I feel like he’s as disappointed in a son as a dad can get.

This guy has it right. And if you arent working and still getting dank, are they paying for it? I smoke weed, do coke, xans, opiates, etc. I still hold jobs and pay for my own habbits. At the least you could find an online job from home (support dot com comes to mind if you can do simple tech shit)

you are weak

Try to make him more happy, be there for him and your mother. Small jobs or starting again in school may get him to think that you're a new "you" and that you will finally make him proud.

Says the fifty year old guy who still wanks to furry futa?

18yr old with a job actually

wow lucky you, my mom waited until i was 15 to do all that shit

What?

proof faggot

Try not being so fucking disgusting. Social anxiety isn’t an excuse for shit covered butt plugs you degenerate faggot. Be somebody you’re not ashamed of.

14 extra years?

Wtf? What do I need to prove of? I’m just asking for advice. Do you wanna see my nipples or something?

I still have no idea what the fuck you’re going on about. Lay off the drugs

Kill yourself and relieve your parents of the burden it is to have you around.

Mate.

There's literally people boiling dogs alive to eat them afterwards, and they still have better things than you.

OP, don't listen to this person.
Try to gradually make them proud, and relax.

That’s a house payments guys

What is there not to understand, his parents made him get a job and be independant at 15 are you retarded.

(Special snowflake incoming! He's gonna tell someone to kill themselves, take cover!)

weed does nothing to help social anixety op so stop smoking

You have to be b8ing, why use words/terms you dont understand.

Just get a job. Any job. A shitty job. Do it. You know you can. Just make a resume. Apply to a shitload of places. You have social anxiety? Tough titties, it's time to get a job. Go get a job.

>My room is the room of a disqusting NEET
Post pics of room.

Start going to therapy for your anxiety, it isnt an unwinnable battle. If you don't want therapy, just try to be as social as you possibly can. Doing little things and progressively moving up can help a great deal.

I'm not trying to be harsh. That is literally the best advice I can give on the matter. Get.
A.
Job.

He now understands and will not post any more due to embarrassment.

OP i'm 29 and diagnosed with a personality disorder that makes me get anxious around ppl even if i've known them forever. And I got a job. if I can then so can you. You're going to surprise yourself when you get the job because you're going to realize after you get one, how much you actually wanted one in the first place. It'll feel like you're doing the right thing for once and it'll make you happy. And off of that victory you will feel motivated to make more better decisions. It's like a snowball effect. More decisions leading to more good decisions. Then you'll realize that your job isn't quite enough to live independently so you'll then want to improve your education to get a better job someday. You're hiding from reality by staying in that house all the time. You're going to end up on the streets starving to death if you don't do something. You can't stay at that house forever. When your parents die you won't be able to keep that place.

Having excessive social anxiety is not normal and considering your lifestyle I think its safe to say you might want to get checked out by a psychiatrist. You know, to see if you might have an underlying condition that needs medication. Who knows, you might be autistic or depressed or something. That was my issue.

In order to get a job, google "The best job hunting websites" Then "How to make a great professional looking resume" and then "How to pass an interview " Look up videos on these things and educate yourself. On the job hunting websites, search "NO experience required" Finally look for job placement services in your area. My college had a program that taught skills for highly in demand jobs over just 2 weeks. Then the jobs there paid like 35,000 a year. Forklifting is a great example. The class is like one week long and it pays well.

As for your dad you can't change anything about that. Don't dwell on it. That's not important right now. What's important is getting you a job.

Gotcha, he could have just said that instead of being a Celtic faggot I guess

Best and easiest start

kill yourself op

It’s not that simple, severe social anxiety is crippling. I don’t think people understand how bad it is and how hard it for me to be around people. Smoking weed and playing video games is the only way I can not be stressed out and in the verge of tears

I'm a 17 year old neet and I fucking hate it how did you manage to get to 29, what the fuck?

I was going to post something about finding the motivation to start a new life, but by the time your story got to the butt plugs I realized that really the best outcome for everyone involved is that you off yourself.

Whoa there. He shouldn't kill himself. Think about his parents. They'd be better off if he got a job.

Seriously OP. Don't worry about getting calls back. Apply everywhere. No matter how shitty. Apply to twice as many places as you think you need to. And keep applying to more every day. Someone will call you. You will take the job. You will work said job. Your father will be less disappointed. Get a job.

dude, just stop giving a shit, you're a real faggot if you can't do that, what are you so afraid you fucking nigger?

kill yourself

It is that simple. If you must be on the verge of tears, do so. If you must cry at work, do so. It might not be easy, but it is simple. It's hard. It may be the hardest thing you've done in your life. But it's simple. Make resume. Apply. Apply some more. Cry about it if you must. Apply even more. Someone will call you. You can do it.

atleast your dad isnt me, id probably strangle your ass.

Youre too old to be a NEET.
Youre just a failure.

>severe social anxiety is crippling
This term has been used so much I've gone from understanding to ignoring to angry.

There's a difference between being uncomfortable and crippling.

Unless you're laying on the floor and can not move [meaning needing medical assistance] you are not crippled you are nervous. Like we all have been at some time in our lives.

>suck it up faggot

Real talk.

You need to get the fuck out of that house.

Options to do that:

Use whatever money you have to attain a place
to stay.

If you have no money, and you are unable to get a job because of whatever bullshit you claim to have (you can't lie to yourself), then it's time for the life of crime.

You know this can't go on.

You’re right user, thanks for giving actual advice. I’ll probably warm up for a year before I get a job and just start taking the trash out and cleaning my parents cars for some money, then once I’m confident enough I’ll try to find a part time job at GameStop or something else I would enjoy. Maybe in 3-5 years I can take some classes twords a degree in computers so I can make my own video games. I’m already feeling better and now I’m looking forward to starting my life

This

take some insulin for your diabetes little debbie wrappers it will fix you up neatly

Then either kys or sort yourself out. What you're doing now isn't living, it's existing.

Leave the house. For anything. Go for walks, spend an hour at the gym every other day, do some gardening, literally anything.

Your anxiety didn't get you in to this. You did. You can't walk to the toilet to piss or clean a butt plug, what the fuck is wrong with you? That isn't anxiety, that's some Down Syndrome shit which you don't have.

And if when you're outside or getting a job and you start having anxiety problems, find something like a hard iron railing and grip on to it, close your eyes and control your breathing. If someone asks you about it, lie and say you're feeling sick and trying to stop it.

As for your dad, fuck it. Bridge burned. He looks at you with disappointment because that's what you are to him. Get over it and do what billions of other humans are doing instead of just doing fuck all. And if your dad was serious about weed and you do smoke it, stop. If you have a job, why are you wasting your money on shit you don't need.

Start eating right too. Water, fruit, vegetables, lean meat and combine it with the exercise. You'll stop being a waste of space soon enough.

Also, start all this by cleaning your fucking room before you do move out. Get out and about, fix yourself up a bit, get the job first so you have some financial security and then move out. Somewhere cheap but near to your work would be ideal.

Realtalk OP.
Growth comes from discomfort. Use this experience to move forward with your life. Think back on every big change you've ever made to yourself or your life, it's always come by the discomfort around you.

Clean your space, make an effort to help with shared spaces, own up to how you've been and move forward. There's nothing more to do.

I could give you advice about turning your reclusive tendencies into a job but if you can't even get your emotions together to help around the house I don't know what the hell to tell you.

You’re wrong. Once I start working part time at GameStop my dad will respect me. This cant hapoen for a few years though bc I need to ease myself into working. Taking out the trash and cleaning my parents vehicles for some money will be a good start until I’m ready.

aaah, son. This is the classic trope of a millenial. I have several recommendations for you.

1 - you say you feel shame. Shame is the feeling that something is inherently wrong with you - that it is a fundamental aspect of your being, and can't be changed. Yet everything you've listed is a behavior. A habit. My guess is that, much like my own use of drugs and insatiable need to play video games / eat sweets / jack off every day, it likely all stems from your anxiety.

2. Your anxiety is a disease. You've been coping with it poorly. Embarrassment is a good emotion to feel. Now that you've experienced that, you should have some motivation to actually deal with it. If you're under 26 and still on parents' insurance, you can get a doctor's appointment. What you need is an SSRI. I'm taking escitalopram. It's an easy prescription to get (basically you say "hey, I have severe anxiety and I"d like to try some medication for it." and the doc says "hmmm that might be a good idea. Do you have thoughts of killing yourself?" and you say "nope,." and he says "great! Let's start you on 20mg." That's it.)

Once you've got that onboard, you'll start feeling a lot better.

3. There is no reason for you not to have goals in your life. They don't have to be "I want to be perfect with a perfect bod, high paying job, and a beautiful apartment and a hot girl friend." That's unrealistic for any reasonable period of time. You might get there, but if that's your goal and you never seem to reach it, you're not gonna stick with it.

Get a job. Literally any job. Work at a fucking super market. Make some money. Find some roommates. Get out of your parents house.

Start exercising. couch 2 5k is a great program, but literally anything will help. Take long fucking walks, at least.

Get some small wins under your belt. And stop smoking so much fucking weed.

I shoved a finger up my ass last night and fucked a banana peel

You don't need years to start taking a trash bag out and cleaning a car. You need to pace yourself but fuck, you're 29, you need to get it done. People work at 18.

And you're assuming he will respect you. Yeah, it'd be nice. But don't bank on it. What happens if he doesn't respect you for working in a game store that might not be around in 5 years?

1) Get it done quicker
2) Don't set your heart on it
3) I'm about 85% certain this is a troll now because I refuse to believe anyone who says "Once I start working part time at GameStop my dad will respect me" exists.

I mean you could also not be retarded
Jk thats not possible

Bait?

If not I think you're slightly retarded.

Vacuum your fucking room, and sanitize/wipe down your stuff.

Maybe do the laundry/dishes for everyone in the house.

It's a lot easier than killing yourself.

>Never had a job and spend everyday playingvideo games/smoking weed bc I have really bad social anxiety and can’t work.

>I'm a lazy wimp
ftfy

Anxiety is a bitch, but if you're not on disability for it, and you don't even help out, well, yeah, that'd piss me off too.

There's no excuse for you not to help your family out and it's well pass time to get a job. There are gigs out there for introverts, but hell, you could've started growing pot years ago and sold that on the side to help with things.

You can't undo all that, but you can work on changing it. If you're that sick, get disability, in the meantime you're living off them and need to show you appreciate it, a good way forward with that is to get a job, clean up, and help as others have suggested. Quit the vidya and degen stuff until you're on your own or are at least a contributing member of society. There's no excuse to play while they do all the work to support themselves and you.

It's not too late to turn your shit around. Diet, exercise, and lithium orotate helped me, but you've gotta take some personal responsibility if you want to regain a modicum of your parent's respect.

Go talk to a social worker, if you aren't legit diagnosed, you need to get to your local health clinic and get a diagnosis, but I'm not suggesting that as an out, just as something else you should be working on while you're sorting your mess out.

Good luck.

This has to be bait, no one is this willfully ignorant and autistic.

Step one, is clean your fucking room. Seriously. Clean the room, shave, open the windows, get a breath of fresh air. Brush your teeth if that's not a habit. Feel that? It's self-respect and leads to self-esteem. You can feel a lot more if you build better habits. Habits like taking out the garbage when it's full, and not after it's overflowing. Habits like leaving your computer to piss in a real bathroom. Habits like washing your clothes and bedsheets, setting an alarm to get up and move around at a reasonable time.
It's gonna take some time to build up that ability to talk to your parents again. Might want to throw out those socks, keep the good ones, and if you really gotta keep those buttplugs, clean them when you're done.
Good luck user. That's step one.