ITT: the last photo you saved

ITT: the last photo you saved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U
youtube.com/watch?v=GR2E5WpGwq4
verexif.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe our president actually said that...he's more racist than even I imagined O_o

sauce pls (pic related)

Hotttt

Also I'm a female so it's oKAY

>Saving reddit tier shit
>Saving thumbnails
You couldn't be more faggot even if you tried

it's called "4chins.jpg"

Nice. More of these?

This dumb motherfucker actually deleted his post, kek.

>>/r/

yes he did, then went and found a better version that wasnt the size of a fucking postage stamp, whats your fucking point shitlord?

He's a faggot.
You are also a faggot.

stay mad kid

A mine flail is a vehicle-mounted device that makes a safe path through a mine-field by deliberately detonating land mines in front of the vehicle that carries it. They were first used by the British during World War II.

The mine flail consists of a number of heavy chains ending in fist-sized steel balls (flails) that are attached to a horizontal, rapidly rotating rotor mounted on two arms in front of the vehicle. The rotor's rotation makes the flails spin wildly and violently pound the ground. The force of a flail strike above a buried mine mimics the weight of a person or vehicle and causes the mine to detonate, but in a safe manner that does little damage to the flails or the vehicle.

Sure thing, faggot.

Wut

Who is this beauty. I thirst for more user.

ok

A wholesome post

What a fucking fag

fuck off trump fag

It's lesbian if a women likes a trap?

That's pretty stupid. Blacks did the same in Africa, Native Americans did the same in the US, Asian people...boy, don't even get me started. They've been fighting since well before modern time and conquered continents, including half of Europe. It's human nature, really. It's not a race thing.

Owhhhhh
What a cutie

>Where are my testicles, Summer?

They were already at least halfway there

youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U

>cuckservative
that's...I had to go actually check the article on the CNN website. That is what it actually says. Dear god, is the bar really that low for journalism now?

Fuck me this is actually true, searched the names because it looks like bullshit but there really is a hambeast that mental out there

And that's when you set the whale back free in the ocean for all the Japanese to harpoon at.

Humans are all cunts, and we all think we're better at it than the rest.

It's a good thing you can't believe it.
If you did, you'd be gullible.

post breasts or vacate

>Actually saving that
Hi, Reddit.

I thought you were kidding and also looked up the story, HOLY SHIT that's some left wing propaganda.

love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GR2E5WpGwq4

Bemp

I can't post the last image I saved because 4chans image size limits suck balls.

Here's the last one that'll upload.

Fucking shit dude you had me

Hey, I live in Las Vegas! Are you thinking of adopting a cute dog user?

teach me how to remove location and identity from pics and I just might

R click-Properties-"Remove Properties and Personal Information"-"Create a Copy with all possible properties removed"-Upload copy

verexif.com/en/

How do you find where a picture was took?

Only certain devices catalog that info in the metadata, but it's becoming damn near universal

Perfect...and then my IP? I'm not stupid I need total anonymity ;)

It's pretty crazy. The internet scares me sometimes haha, crazy what people can do

Where can I check the metadata?

God, I'm such a nerd.

that was some subtle shit dude. If you made that, bravo.