Are you aroused by women gaining weight?

Are you aroused by women gaining weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

stufferdb.com/index?/category/27-before_after
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stufferdb.com/index?/category/27-before_after

Yes, isn’t everyone?

Am I aroused by women killing themselves? Not really, but don't let my (or your father's) disapproval stop you from posting more women killing themselves

It's especially hot when celebs gain weight. The better known, the better.

YOU SHUT UP
THERES NO WAY SHE WILL EVER BE FAT

Oh fat Taylor is going to be so hot. She won’t need fake tits when she’s gained some weight.

Obese Katy Perry would be better

You act like I think it's a bad thing. I'm happy for her.

She's already cute as hell.

How's this?

I don't get it.
I'm not a very shallow person, but as I'm getting into the end of my 20s, I've realized that I definitely do have a type. And that type is skinny/petite/normal girls.

I haven't even fucked a girl as fat as the 2 on the right of OP's pic. The one I fucked that was was curvy/cuhhby and kind of in-between 1 and 2 on OP's pic was fine, and attractive relatively, but it just wasn't the same as fucking a skinny or normal girl.

I'm a pretty skinny guy myself, so being with a girl who weighs more than I do is just difficult when having sex and cuddling.

It's weird, but the more fat a girl has, I feel like the harder it is to feel close to them. A skinny girl you can hug close and she feels like she's right fucking there with you, as close as can be. Hugging and cuddling a fat girl just feels like there's a barrier between you and the girl you're trying to hold close to your heart.

sounds gay, but idk

plus, in my experience, fatter girls are not as hygenic. Doesn't mean they can't be wonderful people though. Just my personal preferences i guess.

That’s how I imagine Katy being when I pin her legs back and fuck her

>A pro-thin answer that is thoughtful and contemplative

Cool. Have something from France.

(The origin of my fat fetish is cartoons)

With all her money, she could easily afford to be a Fuck-Blimp.

Taylor needs to gain at least 75 pounds before she’s acceptably large, and hopefully more. She’s heading for career burnout and eating fried chicken and ice cream to console herself anyway.

What a fucking waste

Or she converts to the feedee life, and corrupts other celebs to her hedonistic way of being.

She ate a cake and she liked it

What a shameless, sexy piggy.

Imagine if Taylor Swift encountered Obese Katy Perry, and Perry turned her into a total glutton.

"I'll never go back to being thin again!"

Taylor gets a Fat Girl Squad going and you have to have a BMI over 50 to be accepted

Who else gets fat? Scarlett Johanssen?

Emma Watson
Christina Hendricks
Jennifer Lawrence

Force feed them liquefied pork fat if need be

Definitely Emma Stone too.

J-Law would look awesome fat, saggy tits and all.

Totally hooked on binges, just like the rest of their group.

Fuck

Now I'm horny

It is sexy for sure. Seeing her blimp up so fast (in the source material, there's moaning and stretching sounds).

TV makes you a fat glutton.

How to truly defeat a heroine: make her a pig.

No

>Are you aroused by women gaining weight?

It must have been at least an hour since you posted the last fucking thread on the same topic you feeder cunt, fucking die already

>Least an hour

Then that wasn't me, lol.

Another celeb goes hot piggy.