Final goodbyes

ITT, we say our final goodbyes to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK as they all get Sup Forums blocked and they become rareflags.

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-dog-owner-reveals-hes-7856231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goodbye Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK i've enjoyed shitposting with you for the last few years

wat

You've still got me

We're not allowed to say mean things on the internet anymore otherwise we get sent to prison.

Goodbye you fucking niggerdick globbers.

Goodbye Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK

from [s4s]

>on the internet
Just on social media.

let's just pray their internet "laws" are as effective as the russian ones

oh man, I'm so blocked right now I can't even move

bulgaria, poland, czech, slovakia, and hungary are based
they won't let this cuckery happen

I have no money to my name, I hold no job, I have no degree. I'd love to get thrown in jail with free food and plenty of time to work out, read books, etc.

Fuck niggers.

I don't get it. What's going on?

Look up "EU, Facebook And Microsoft Work Together."
They're working together to stop you from having opinions.
A Belgian reported earlier today his criticism of Islamic law was censored.

really?

Please dont ever leave me

Goodbuy Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK.
More info, pls.

Now, I'm not gonna miss Eternal Anglo, Toothbrush Eetsi, or King Wewuz from Luxembourg.

The flag economy is about to be fucked with ultra common flags becoming rares.

I liked you the most UK

is this real ??

is Sup Forums getting blocked in the eu ?

Remember, you are all fucking cowards for allowing this to happen. Your peoples will be bred out of existence within your lifetime.

I'm glad they're leaving. Maybe we can just block them out of the American sphere completely so we can put this gun-grabbing fiasco to rest.

I read quickly and for a moment I thought I've read Australia instead of Austria. Don't you ever scare me like this again.

I am going to miss you guys. I hope to see you guys again soon. Honor upon you. -user

:+(

Feels good living at the border. Once the Brexit happens, I'll just drive up the road and shitpost from there

Goodbye Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK. I'm really going to miss my Eurobros :( . Fight back, dangit, don't let the commies jew you into oblivion!

Goodbye Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK. I liked some of you guys.

It's illegal to deny the holocaust, yet I can say: "The Holocaust did not happen" and nothing will ever happ

From the first link:

>Facebook, Twitter, Google’s YouTube, Microsoft as well as the European Commission unveiled a new code of conduct to remove hate speech according to community guidelines in less than 24 hours across these social media platforms.

That's sad but companies do what they want. Facebook can do fuck all. It's not a public good. They can harm free speech on their sites everytime they want. We can't do shit about it.

Sup Forums will still be free

Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Czech. We will see you soon.

The rest? Fix yourselves, right. now.

Haha :) xxx

Are you a redditor too ??

we 1984 now

rip yuropooftas

if only we could send canada instead

>see you when the sun rises

OP here, here's a better image.

> mfw only burgers, maples and beaners in Sup Forums

wew

We still have Peru and all those funny sudaca niggers

so long euros

Portugal confirmed for WAZ KANGS

Fuck you. We're not that white.
Nor is greece.
you faggot.

...better?

Just keep bending over Eurocuck

im sure if you let them have this they wont want anymore.

>why are euros so fucking KEKED

and poo in loos.....
we're fucked arent we :(

It is what we chose in the end..

Your DAILY reminder that this is part of the plan of those running the EU to create a super-state, and that anyone who supports the EU, supports banning 'far-right' parties and 'hate speech' both of which are oh-so-conveniently defined by those who run the EU.

They are going to take away YOUR liberties, what are YOU going to do about it?

Social Media is only the first of many targets!

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

What? There is literally a law that forbids you of denying the holocaust? Man, just cuck Europa's shit up.

Thanks famalam, I like the US a lot also

And we have you.

It's been a good run. Bongs, remember to Brexit! Burgers, vote Trump! The rest of you, vote right-wing libertarians and to exit the EU!

The right is already rising. Times are probably good for a stronger resurgence - if they block up the easy bitching online then people might have no choice but to step out into real politics.

Remember to use those code words. Never admit your real goals, but make sure everyone understands exactly what they are.

It's just facebook and twitter and shit, doesn't affect all websites.

They be inforcing de law to stop the hate speech that incourages de hate talk.

well theres one reason to vote brexit

MADMAN!

Three words.

>muh
>slippery
>slope.

sweden blue eyes blonde hair, LMAO. this is going to change really soon.

britbongs can get arrested under the racial discrimination act of 1997 even if they were outside of the EU tho

It was nice knowing you guys. RIP in peace.

There's a lot of legislation at home that needs fixing, but telling those fascists in Brussels to fuck off is a good step forward.

It only applies to Facecuck, google, bing, yahoo, shitter, and some other things that are social media.

Although if 4chinz is banned then it'll be proxy job.

>ISP bans putlocker
rev up those proxies!

Fuck off. If you think I'm going to leave my daily doses of the redpill, then you're solely mistaken, yankee. I'm going to fight those marxist fucks, fight them with the fists and teeth. Fuck the EU and damn them if they think they can take away my rights entitled to me by my people and their struggles. We'll fight those bastard cunts.

>outside the EU
How? Besides we aren't the only EU countries with hate speech laws.

And the patriot act allows for US citizens to be exterminated with a drone without due process ON us soil and OUT of us soil.

Your point?

I cant see the Tories saying "We are gonna make it legal for people to say Kike"

Canada and Australia tried by the Jews stopped that on its tracks

* but the Jews

Bye Europe, it's been fun.

Don't they already do this shit in some places?
Police knocking on doors of people who post racist things on twitter/facebook, Like Netherlands and Germany.

Our police can't even stop people from stealing from stores so I doubt they'll do anything about shitposting.
Probably trying to stop more normies from getting red-pilled desu.

/thread

Keep fighting the good fight, Hail Britannica

Wow! easy there James. Careful what you say, you wouldn't want me to have a talk with Mr. Cameron about this would you?

They don't really enforce it though.
Surprise: Labour legislation isn't much liked by the Tories.

I have no doubt that the EU fucks will enforce this.

Goodbye Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechy, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden Ill miss ya'll.

Vote of no confidence, replace with UKIP. Or, UKIP in 2020.

F

what I mean is that it makes no difference at the end

Mass immigration and Hate Speech Laws were a thing WAAAAY before the Lisbon Treaty of 2009 gave special powers to the European Courts over Britain

Britons arrested for twits and facebook posts (like the guy that posted his "nazi" dog) have been arrested for violating BRITISH laws, not EU wide speech laws

Just stop spreading false information.

>They don't really enforce it though.

didn't a briton got arrested for a "nazi dog"?

I am pretty sure those laws do get enforced, and often

amerilard here. hadn't even heard about this before this thread

>Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have all been involved in the creation of the code, which is particularly aimed at fighting racism and xenophobia across Europe.
fucking faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Niggers are subhuman and should be gassed.

We were so damn lucky.
It's been a closer call than it looks like....

>false information

Lower the damage control, antónio.

You guys had the wisest ancestors of them all t.b.q.h.

Goodbye, friends. The day we free Europe from its Zionist shackles will never be soon enough.

Wasn't arrested for 'hate speech' (which exists in paper, but it isn't enforced), but he was sacked:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-dog-owner-reveals-hes-7856231

Also, this was in Scotland, where (unfortunately for the Scots here) is very cucked, albeit isn't full of niggers and pakis.

Don't worry guys, in due time Canada will censor its internet, then no more leafs

Don't forget me folks :'(

>Wasn't arrested
I stand corrected then

Timestamp when you get raided by the police

btw, why don't you guys let Scotland go?

They always turn the balance of the parliament to the Left, and they seem to hate the English with a rage

Europeans need to get their shit together. If the CIA can make Egyptians in a stable country go against the government then they can do the same. Although the US, Russia, China are the global powerhouses, Europe is still the center of the world.

It is false that we're getting Sup Forums blocked.

Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Hungary are all part of the Visegrád Group.

Therefore the Visegrád Group is based.

They may be cucks, but they're still our brothers (whether they'd like to admit it or not). Letting a brother go, is like letting a part of your soul go: don't do it!

not sure of that

your posts need to go before the google spam thingy before they get here

it may not happen now but google may make it impossible to post in this site for europeans eventually

>now I will never get to tell Estonia my true feelings