Who would win?

Who would win?

vader, fairly easily

Whoever wins...

...we lose.

This is a fucking retarded question, but Vader would win. I fuckin don't even like Star Wars.

Lightsaber cauterizes the wounds, plus Vader has the Force.

Chad won your girl.

kek

Reminder that according to the true canon, xenos never kill, they just drag you to the queen's nest.

This is a queen, look a the head.

Are xenomorphs smart enough to not be Jedi mind controlled? If so that's a huge advantage for Vader. Overall I think the xenomorph wins the range and speed game. Vader mobility is severely limited. Also we need to know what the environment is.

>can't immediately see it's a queen
Dude I haven't even seen Aliens or Alien 3. Are you serious?

Vader can sense them regardless of how sneaky they are being. Unless there is some bullshit reason he can't sense them, which there isn't. Fag.

>True canon
there wasn't a queen in Alien m8

lel xDDD wel played my friend, well payed *bow to salute you*

>xenos never kill

What is Alien (1979) ?

>misses the joke so he can shitpost
Nah.

it's a cringey teenage joke, not even reddit tier, you should have put it in a picture with a 9gag watermark, chuck-norris-joke-tier, youtube comment tier

Rude

>Cringey teenage joke
It's a tagline to one of the movies. That's all it is. What delusions are inventing there? It's funny because it's on the nose reference that you take jokingly.

Can the force repell the liquid xeno-acid?

Sure.

I disagree, he gets sprayed with this shit and it burns right through his armor, making him relive the floor is lava trauma, and he's finished

that being said if he managed a lightsaber swing and cleaves the motherfucker in twine he wins

Cant he use fhe force to just crush it or throw the light saber like a boomerang

i first saw chuck noris jokes 10 years ago on Sup Forums

I made an account here just to say you're an autist

While I won't agree with that they "never kill". There was a deleted scene from the original Alien where Dallas wasn't killed, but cocooned in the air ducts for implantation.

I believe that if a xeno thinks it can and knows it has suitable resources at its disposal to make cocooning/implantation viable, it will try too take the prey alive. If not, well, it'll just mulch it.

In the fight though, I'd give it to Vader. While his lightsaber isn't fire, it might be akin enough to trigger the Xeno's natural fear response to it. And while that might not make it run, it might give Vader the upper hand in the fight along with those given by his force powers.

Though, side question. If a Xeno were able to implant a Force user, would the resulting Xeno have access to force abilities? Or in the least be sensitive to the force?

Can a modern rifle fuck a queens shit up or do you need future weaponry?

nigga does darth vader have "modern rifles"

there was no queen in Alien thus why save bodies

Pulse rifles have exploding bullets so no, I don't think 5.56 would do the trick

Vader

In some canon, I believe mostly just the books, it's stated that if given enough time in an area devoid of a ruling queen, a Drone can metamorphose into a Praetorian and eventually into a Queen.

if it absorb enough magichrondia from their blood yes

They killed me in the video games.

no nigga I'm just pondering. You know how those shitty AvP movies like to pit them out in modern times. Pretty much invalidating the humans instead of making them Colonial Marines.

that doesnt make any sense, if a bullet cant penetrate shrapnel sure as hell wont

>Force push
>Lightsaber thow
>Lunch break

Goddamn we need a future set AVP movie with some decent weaponry

>xeno with a more pronounced sixth sense making it nigh impossible to hide from them

They were already OP, now this.

nice bait heres a (you)