Would you live in San junipero?

Would you live in San junipero?

I would want to have access to the real internet.

Can I live in an anime world instead?

DO WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS EPISODE? JESUS CHRIST.

You know, I know that this steak doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, do you know what I've realized?

DUDE LESBIANS IN THE 80S LMAO

Who's gonna pay to keep all those servers running that they show at the end of the episode? I presume that they will live forever in there. How will they make money to pay the server fees?

were they able to pull out and end it all if they wanted to? or were they trapped there for eternity?

Yorkie stated clearly you could pull out of it any time you wanted. Why wouldn't you be able to? It's not like they're forced to go there.

It was great, and also a social anchor to the popular silicon valley simulation theory

I WOULD NOT HAVE GOT A "COOKIE" IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"MARK OF THE BEAST".

If there was TV, video games, guns, booze, weed, shrooms, pussy, and sports? Absolutely. If not no.

I loved the episode, don't get me wrong, but that bothered me, too. I need these questions answered, dammit!

Only if I get to snog that nerd girl and fondle her ass.

The government I imagine.

Shouldn't even cost that much. Google/Apple give you like 5GB free right now, there are companies that offer even more. Mass cloud storage is rather cheap now, and it the future it will be pennies.

No, I hate parties and Latinos.

i dunno. hard to say since we;re different people

ya i love neo 80s fag shit

Summer Rain > Heaven is a place on earth

You want to spend your afterlife shitposting too, you must be Australian.

The 20% of visitors have to pay for it.

Or the miracle of compound interest, you give up a certain amount of your assets when you die rather than letting your descendants inherit (cos fuck those guys anyway) and then it's managed for eternity to pay your fees.

Processing power gets cheaper every year, so the costs are actually very low.

Excess processing power is rented out to third parties.

wtf are you on about?

Who pays the money to maintain cemeteries? If anything keeping someones mind on a server will probably end up being cheaper in the long run than using a prime spot in the middle of a city to bury dead bodies.

And another thing, if they have euthanasia, in the short term San Junipero could be cheaper than providing pensions/long term palliative care.

Poor bastard in that first episode
Of all the people that should have stood with him, his wife left him cold while the world understood him

fuck Camaron though

>fuck Camaron though
I only voted leave so the cunt would have to resign

I was on the wife's side desu. Nigga also should've had the balls to say "yeah, sorry I know the princess is popular but I'm not fucking a pig"

microtransactions