How do we stop SJWs from spreading degeneracy to white children?

How do we stop SJWs from spreading degeneracy to white children? m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiWgx4sHGg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiWgx4sHGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus christ that was awful

>those name

Holy fuck

What a shit narrator.

hmm.

maybe by.... raising our children???

I have explained to my kid not to goto cops for help. It's really not hard to raise your kid. You'd think it was hard.

The harder part is feeding them every day all day, and working a job at the same time.

Like just, sit the fuck down and talk to them like an adult instead of beating them and ignoring them at the same time.

>white supremacist will never know how to do this and kids will become SJW

Could be worse.

I'm pretty sure that most children's animations can't have "Crap" said in them.

They can't even get that right...

Haven't watched it. If it's about gender bullshit I'm going to be upset.

Yes, it was corny, but it was also very heartfelt in acknowledging that we all have our struggles as we are human. Some might be very different than others, but that does not make the experience any less valid. If anything, the story is very anti-SJW. Whites have struggles just like blacks, though they may not be as recent or as visible as what blacks have face, the sense of obstacle is still there. Why not work together rather than against one another?

It's about privilege

OR substitute "Male" for "White" and "Black" for "Female."

At the end of the day, we need to be more validating of one and another experiences rather than pointing the finger at all the different "-isms."

Life is a cruel joke

it's about how niggers are special and whites will never understand their struggle,which is inexistent might I add.

Privilege does figure into this, BUT think of it this way: the snail has never had the "privilege" of many feet and the caterpillar has never had the "privilege" of a shell or a slime trail. Both are setbacks in one way or another, but they are still capable of supporting one another through their struggles and daily obstacles despite being different. It comes down to making an effort to understand one another through a healthy lens.

>Twerking bugs

Fighting fire with fire. Or in this case, fighting crappy pastel drawn propaganda with crappy pastel drawn anti-propaganda.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Wrote their thesis on privelege checking?

>privilege
>twerking bugs
>community supported this video

Between the new coming censorship and the take over of the SJW'S, it just makes me really want to die.

i honestly thought this was gonna be something about accepting transexuals more, but this is way worse

Not all snails are dependent on shells.
I don't expect a cultural Marxist to understand this.

WE WUZ CATAPILLERS N SHIET

>How do we stop SJWs from spreading degeneracy to white children?

Isn't degeneracy bad for all races?

If you an hero take some degenerates with you.

Wow lol a PhD in Underwater basket weaving must be a real achievement

not going hero, My goal is to one day find a qt that I can redpill and live on a ranch in Texas.

How is this degenerate?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiWgx4sHGg
>As someone that literally has a PhD in research on manifestation and teaching of privilege, this is awesome :)

It's a part of the collectivist cultural marxism ideology, you know...

With the blacks having a lower average intelligence, it would seem apparent that the statement could be said as "White people need to learn to help blacks, regardless of whether they can't understand why they're less capable," etc.

Shit, I'm only twenty seconds in and my toddler comes running up and going "a snaiiillll a snaiiillllll" this is apparently effective child propaganda

Back hand him so he will associate snails with pain

okay what now?

It takes years for the effects of good parenting to show, just sit back and be satisfied that you are doing the right thing

>I requested twerking bugs, isn't that hilarious? lol

Sometimes you're a nigger

can your see it now?

>Kat Blaque(d)
>Chescaleigh

>i don't know what it's like to be you
>you don't know what it's like to be me
>we're all the same

Nothing. It means nothing at all.

>
> (OP)
>>privilege