What is the coolest way to kill myself?

What is the coolest way to kill myself?

Sitting inside an industrial freezer

Ba-dum tssss

go into a mosque , and go to town on the faggots with a katana until your gunned down by police.

dorner style

firework in ass while runing naked on a main st
id be impressed.

no such thing. Youll be looked down on and forgotten just like everyone else.
Or you could shoot up a school and let the cops kill you. thatd be cool.

Old age

Whilst masturbating

RIP in peace, chocolate rambo

Living

fuck off MY Sup Forums dad

I would say the coolest way would be to skydive without a parachute.
If you want relatively painless if your serious, take a bunch of prescription pills or something and wash it down with a bottle of liquor. You'll just black out and die shortly after.

on a rocket into space!

Do it silently without telling anyone. Make it so it's years before anyone finds you or finds out what happened

Go for a walk, get some fresh air, it'll be ok. Living is the new dying

Tie piano wire around sturdy base, get inside vehicle , tie piano wire around head, crank vehicle and put in drive, glue both hands to head , after glue dries floor the accelerator. After math will be you ripped you own head off.

Take out life insurance policy, read the policy closely, then stage your own death. Pin it on and then let your family finally get some use out of the waste of life you've been until then.

If he's white, the police are just going to walk him out in a bullet proof vest. Pic related.

simple. paint your skin black

Join the US military and die for ISRAEL !
Then your worthless life can have meaning.

>build a Killdozer
>killdoze the entire neighborhood

Get married. Slow but will be killing you inside.

>get selfdriving car
>get parachute attatched
>fullspeed.jpg
>get parachute attatched and up in the air
>hang urself from parachute
>they see me rolling ...

alternatively same method with hot air ballon, enjoy the view

buy a shit ton of weapons, and go to town on all your enemies, make sure they all die, and if there are no police kill yourself, if not, fight off the police until you run out of ammo and then walk out and get shot

>first bridge you pass under
>catches the chute line
>flings body to ground
>drags body until it falls apart
Still a creative way to go, but not as majestic as you would imagine

second. there's nothing cooler than when family etc. get money from someone dying.
not being sarcastic, that shits genuinely awesome

Jumping from a high platform (radiotower), while filming, with a parachute (broken) > doing triple-flips and shit

By working hard everyday, and enjoying the the money and positive effect you have in the world and ever bettering system. Pretty much helping anyway you can and sometimes enjoying a bit of the money you make... One day meeting a girl (or guy) and spending time to make them feel happy at your own expense....

Everyday...

Until you die of old age...

It's probably the best way to kill yourself.

:)

obesity like most merkins

>go to /fit/
>lift and roid until you're an ottermode chad
>die from too much cocaine and pussy
pic related, RIP

Jihad... 72 virgins ;)