Is he the most cancerous thing to ever happen to Sup Forums?

Is he the most cancerous thing to ever happen to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSoh4uADfus
youtu.be/AL5dCMlhtRg
youtu.be/cPIJXJZH1zk
youtu.be/nubYmxtTlVk
youtu.be/aEJu27tjvcI
youtu.be/7Aqu9Mo42XQ
youtu.be/wpOna_7hIzM
youtu.be/mlDLwLq3q-s
youtu.be/diDkeBYKvK4
youtu.be/z5BqausZu0E
youtube.com/watch?v=KsnSf1K5lKw
youtu.be/F7Qx7R655LI
consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/music-vlogger-anthony-fantano-mistaken-for-oregon-shooter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kendrick Lamar, Grimes, and Death Grips threads

Don't forget the kpop threads

To be honest he's more of an oldfag than 99% of people here now. He was posting here while you were still listening to Korn OP

I just don't understand the point of him. He's not funny and he's not informative. What do people get out of his videos?

I'm sure we could make one of these where their clothing could represent who they are so they don't need to be labeled.

Sup Forumslack would obviously be dressed as Hitler

what killed this was people posting the same unfunny threads over and over

and talking about the same shitty bands over and over

how did he get away with this?

b-b-butt s-s-scarruffi l-likes k-k-korn

To be introduced to new music, to hear differing opinion from your own without having to read a giant pretentious article, because you like him as a personality, etc. I don't watch his videos, but the appeal is pretty clear

>To be introduced to new music
I could see that if there was some character in his music selections, or if he uncovered the occasional hidden gem. He only reviews whatever flavor-of-the-week is trending on the web, though. If brevity is what you what you want, you could do a lot better than a 5-10 minute video. Do you read slowly?

fuck k-pop. theres not even any discussion about their shitty music

That's not even remotely true

>whatever flavor-of-the-week

this is partly true, but he does also give very positive reviews to artists who are pretty much entirely unknown before he mentions them (Swain, Remo Drive, Injury Reserve)

Show me one review he's done of something that hasn't received significant social media hype or wasn't released on a major label.

youtu.be/zSoh4uADfus
youtu.be/AL5dCMlhtRg
youtu.be/cPIJXJZH1zk
youtu.be/nubYmxtTlVk
youtu.be/aEJu27tjvcI
youtu.be/7Aqu9Mo42XQ
youtu.be/wpOna_7hIzM
youtu.be/mlDLwLq3q-s
youtu.be/diDkeBYKvK4
youtu.be/z5BqausZu0E

If you had a little more than a passing interest in dance music, you'd know Bicep and Igorrr. And are you suggesting that this guy is the only person you've ever seen bumping fucking Forest Swords and Oxbow? Richard Dawson, even? That's depressing as fuck to me.

fuck

>itt people talk about cancerous aspects of Sup Forums without ever being here for a Kanye album release month.

Nope, I just did what you asked, retard

I started coming here after his last album and I’m afraid of what’s gonna happen whenever his new one drops.

You failed at that, even; pretty sure all of these were reviewed by Pitchfork, which is as good of a litmus test as any for deciding what's popular. By the way, fucking Ninja Tune isn't an obscure record label.

You're fucking retarded dude. None of those received "significant social media hype" and weren't released on a major label (afaik)

Erm, I'll give you "major label" suggests something that I did not intend - what I had in mind was famous record labels, not just Universal, Sony, etc. But you're foolish to believe that Pitchfork doesn't represent internet hype. Do you realize how many people follow their social media?

There's a huge difference between "significant social media hype" and it being reviewed by a popular music site. With that logic Anthony could literally never review something that meets your criteria because he has over a million followers

That's a fair point. I suppose that determining the popularity of an album based on if it has a Pitchfork review or not is a somewhat arbitrary measure, but it works in my experience. I'm open to better ideas. How would you decide if an album is popular?

Sales, YouTube views, how much it's talked about around the web, etc

Is nobody gonna point out that the OP image isn't Fantano. O-okay...

I can't stop laughing.

the 3x3 threads goddamn

That's adequate, if not perfect, but pop dominates those metrics to the point of making the other genres not register.

kek, here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KsnSf1K5lKw

t. melon

Varg memes

Did anybody else find it hilarious how long it took someone to point out OP isn't fantano?

>I love music
*I love black god cock
A little out of date, update your shit.

Isnt s/t the dyke shilling those Clairo threads?

I assume everyone is aware

>he doesn't review true patrician music like so

youtu.be/F7Qx7R655LI

dropped (with no needle)

I remember watching his review for Goblin just after it came out and it kinda ruined the album for me to be honest. I didn't think it was cringey at all but when someone else explained how, boy, I ended up hating it.

Who is that meant to be? It's not Fantano

The Oregon State Shooter back in 2015. His picture was accidentally mistaken for Anthony on an Australian news station a few years back.

consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/music-vlogger-anthony-fantano-mistaken-for-oregon-shooter/

we can only hope

Does he only do contemporary releases? What is a good music YTer to watch? Im more into synthpop, industrial, post-punk, and ebm.

Yes. Also Pedoruffi and all those meme "critics".

>he unironically believes an "alt right" is real

Does he do anything but shitty new music?

why pol is black

is this an actual Sup Forums meetup

no one loves white nationalism more than spics

Accurate af
Except there should be metalhead in the back laughing

Yes it is

no one loves the ethnic cleansing of blacks more than spics, either

What's not to love
Everyone knows niggers are subhuman

that's because blacks made the skin color bad
and sometimes hisbanics have a darker skin color and people think we're niggers when we look, talk, and act nothing like niggers

metalheads are Sup Forums

what sort of retarded bubble do people like this live in?

97% of the threads on this board suck ass, and most of them aren't political. I bet you're the kind of failfuck who blames Sup Forums when you stub your toe

I see, about 6 white people and about 6 non whites, none of which are black or Jewish

No, this is from the HWNDU streams. Most of these guys are probably from Sup Forums

Trust me I know this. I'd rather have Spics over blacks any day. Especially the Congolese, oh god, the thought of people like that pouring into my country genuinely terrifies me. The real Black Mambas.

I don't think it's really his fault. My problem is the people who won't shut up about him and have to post about every one of his reviews or opinion videos. I'm kinda just tired of constantly hearing about him.