What is your favorite Beatles album and why

What is your favorite Beatles album and why

It has For No One on it.

>beatles are good meme
get out pleb

Help because I listened to it a thousand times as a kid and has an amazingly awful, but enjoyable movie to accompany it

THE

Rubber Soul and the White Album.

The Beatles

OH YEAH
ALRIGHT

Go listen to Devin Townsend or something asshole

Anyway, Sgt. Pepper's

If the Beatles are good than how come most people like them?

Help!

too lazy to say why

Revolver because it's the greatest rock album ever recorded. Rubber Soul is a runner up because it's so warm and comfy, it always makes me smile. Essential living in a log cabin by snowy mountains and listening by a crackling fireplace core

There are good things most people like, such as pizza when you're hungry and Hitler when you're a German in the 1930s.

Sgt. Pepper because it's flawless
The Beatles because it has all my favs

The White Album because bigger Beatles is better Beatles

White Album because it has While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Happiness Is A Warm Gun, Martha My Dear, Revolution 9 and Good Night. I can look past all the filler for these.

what album doesn't have filler you absolute pleb

He never said that, he just implied the White Album in particular has a lot of it. Which is true.

are you high ?

(What's The Story) Morning Glory ? best Beatles LP.

This one. Because it sounds the best to my ears, I like the production, the arrangements and reminds me a lot of my early teenage years.

the one I never have to hear, because The Beatles are literally classic rock that kids have to listen to, to learn Rock history and catch up and the rest of us have moved on from, because we want to hear other more obscure or new stuff so we don't get bored to tears.

Not only is Sgt. Pepper my favorite Beatles album, but it is easily one of my all time top albums.
easily top 3.

>Being this wrong about something

Revolver for sheer quality of songwriting and innovation, Rubber Soul for just emanating the most relaxing atmosphere ever.

Why?
Because they proved they COULD get back together if they wanted to, but didn't!

That's the only song that actually ruins the album.
Delete that, and you have a perfect 10/10

>In before Hurr durr muh Paperback Writer/Rain

There's hope for you yet, kid.

U.S. or British RS? Mono or stereo White Album?

(Nice dubs)
What do you all think of the mono version?
(I admit to not hearing the 50th anniversary Giles Martin version yet)

I think you meant to say........

If The Beatles are NO good, then how come most people like them?

I have corrected your post.

You are welcome.

Good answer, new friend.

Plus variety is the spice of life, and there are many different enjoyable styles presented on that album. (Ever hear the mono version?)

Filler? There's no "Filler" on The White Album. EVERY song is a gem. (Ever hear the mono version?)

See (Of course being high enhances the listening experience. Check out the mono version if you haven't already done so)

And did I already mention that people should compare the mono version of The White Album to the stereo version.
Just wanted to make sure.

White album

>no bad songs
>wide number of genres
>some of their best songs on it
>great composition
>comfy

DUBS SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Let it be

>all their genres are represented
>all great songs
>all their influences, from blues to skiffle
>sounds great
>not extremely manufactured like Revolver's side B, not as chaotic as MMT and white album, and not as "pristine" as Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers

Only bad things about it are not having Don't let me down and not having the single's version of Get Back

>Essential living in a log cabin by snowy mountains and listening by a crackling fireplace core
Yeah, until the blizzard gets too strong and destroys your windows, and makes you die out in the cold
Fucking snowfags are literal cancer

LiB is trash. Naked makes it a solid 7

*blocks your path*

This made me giggle

>suddenly blizzard
this is the most autistic wheezing jump i have ever read.
>Actually, cabins are blizzard death traps. Have fun getting your windows destroyed and dying in the cold

I just listened this album and it just seemed like a directionless mess, what am I missing? Will it click eventually?

My answer basically.

Very underrated for a Beatles album.

I feel like I always have to listen to Rubber Soul in the fall.

>What do you all think of the mono version?

i have not listened to the stereo version myself, and i dont plan to. when it comes to these kind of records, i refuse to listen to them digitally aswell (full blown autism)

I dont know, if its not for you, its not for you.
i myself listened to it a couple of times and i thought it was ok. but it was when me and some friends put it on one late summer night, while enjoying some of that wacky tobaccy that i truly fell in love with the record, and the band.

Rubber Soul because there isn't much of Paul's granny shite on there.

Sgt pepper cause it got all my favs and would be easy 10/10 if it werent for that one obvious bad song

>would be easy 10/10 if it werent for that one obvious bad song

ok, ill bite.

FUCC UUU

Abbey Road for me , right now at least