When will it stop hurting?

When will it stop hurting?

When you let us annex you so that we can rule the world of soccer/fútbol together.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

when USA USA USA wins a worldc up before you (in the mid 2100s) and you collectively decide to go into cricket or ping pong or something

I think they're annexing you mate

Justin Trudeau will win a WC before >us.

Our dumbfuck spics barely know how to play. What makes you think they care enough to get good when they can just shout about how they're the real KANGZ of this place.

just send more black men to germany to breed with their women, that seems to be working better anyway

You think you know pain?

Hermanos I am honestly deathly scared of the puto gringos getting far into a wc or winning it one day. I keep reading about a lot of their youth players in europe where they have a shitload of them right now, like at least two dozen kids in clubs and academies across europe. And who do we have? Solo tenemos memes como chucky or chofis. I hardly herr anything good about any Mexican kids in europe or any news at all. On top of that the mls is getting better and better each year and Im starting to see the gap grow less and less. That Pachuca dallas game in the ccl was pretty even and close and Dallas had a couple good american players. We've been shit for ages and havent improved at all. Our league is a fucking corrupt meme and our youth model is so outdated. It really is a matter of time for the gringos to surpass us in domestic league and national team. Ffs I dont want to experience 2002 again when they raped us in the world cup.

>gringos take this much time in order to rile up their fellow gringos and create ethnic hatred

Not a falseflagger. Verdaderamente soy chicano

CHI

CA

NO

Who started this CHI meme in the first place? Sup Forums?

>our youth model is so outdated

>3 straight CONCACAF u17 championships
>3 u17 WC finals
>2 of them won
>olympic gold medal
Outdated? Who gives a fuck. It's paying dividends

>youth tournaments
>u17 tournaments of all things
>caring about a tournament for 15-17 years old, some barely out of middle school
Jesus christ, this is embarrassing CHICANO

Hola Latinos qué tal

*Hola, latinos, ¿qué tal?

People seem to forget it but Mexico lost 7-0 to Chile in the last Copa America. 7 to 0. To Chile, a NT not particularly known for scoring many goals

era penal

:^)

Are they still butthurt about that?

DELETE THIS