Why in the fuck did they kill the innocent son? Not only was he killed but his execution was way worse

Why in the fuck did they kill the innocent son? Not only was he killed but his execution was way worse

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/woman-beheaded-5a6a5e29cbbb3.htm
bestgore.com/beheading/savage-execution-teen-boy-machete-venezuela-cartel/
vimeo.com/22202059
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To terrorize others not to do what the father did. No1 cares if an adult male gets moidered, but they want to protect their children.

Didn't need to see that today, but i have now so

>son
Wtf dumb cunt ?
They were both just nobody's in a rival cartel and wouldn't of been related fag

Poor naive user.
That's how Mafia killings happen. The father was targeted by the Mexican Mafia. If you'd watch The Godfather and The Godfather Part II, you'd know that by now.

Because all cultures are equal

id still hit it, pussy looks intact

what youre telling me is...the mexican Mafia is just a bunch of actors?

I really hope you're right. Watching the kid cry while they beheaded the older guy left me emotionally scarred. Knowing they are not related would help me heal

To make gruesome video to scare other people.

If cartels had real power... like a government or police force, they wouldn't need to scare people... or murder them.

Why is everyone hive-minding over this video saying it's the worse thing they've ever seen?

It's bad sure, but there's far worse out there.

its not even that bad. ive seen some fucked up videos. thats pretty bad but by no means takes the cake.

dont be such a puss

Animal equivalent when?

Yet the Murican gov does both

>edgey

What's yours? Mine was the guy lowering himself on a knife.

define power.

those dark circles under her eyes are making me hard

Like, gays and autism?

The grifter, obviously

Post some then. And don't say faceless razor blade man or naked man being dismembered alive or the live dismemberment with an axe or any ISIS bullshit or the maniacs from Ukraine

>but there's far worse out there.
Really? Cant think of any other than 3 guys 1 hammer.

I also think this assumption is wrong but many have jumped on this, the moment the kid starts screaming, is the moment both executions begin and likely sunk the knife into his chest to initate the filleting, he did not even notice let alone give a fuck this random old guy he's never seen before was getting it so much Easier

lol dagestan

anybody know any prolonged torture videos? Of females, wanna beat my dick to it. Only if they die in the end

>Post some then.
>But don't post any of these horrifying examples.

Scare tactics/intimidation. If you know that your kid will be slaughtered in a painful and slow manner, you wouldn't stand up to the people who are more than willing to do it.

like the one that dies of frostbite in the woods

Link? asking for a friend

It's only a matter of time before an entire family of men, women, children, and even babies are executed by some cartel bullshit. Their game is on a higher level than ISIS ever was by far.

it's on theYNC com

I think the user was saying post something worse then the general normfag replys as he is desensitised to what he stated

Thanks

Wait what? What's the story on this?

Watch this i dare you
theync.com/woman-beheaded-5a6a5e29cbbb3.htm

No, fuck off

What is this?

lets look at it like this. one is getting his head cut off and the other is being skinned alive.

dont we do these things to animals for food? but this is soo horrible!! those two poor beaners!!

too short

i audibly gagged reading that ngl

already seen it
lol spew coming from her mouth and knew wound, don't think I have seen this reaction before, was it caused by the second guy stabbing her in the stomach ? I somehow think the actions are related

This, britbong here, wtf happened? Can’t you just have a fight

kek

t. vegan

thicc

boring beheading and some young bloke gets a big hunk of flesh carved off him while alive then they stab his heart lol

*diamonds*

would have been better w/ some handcuff bondage

just looks like a bunch of smelly beaners to me. they live illegally 10 to a trailer and tax-free in the united states. they also breed like roaches, so no big loss.

is this a rape plus kill video?
where are they?
why don't they exist?

>her
Yea she screamed due to the stabbing

Woman in closet killed with baseball bat
ISIS caged Jordanian pilot lit on fire
Bath salt cannibism

the cartel video where they cut his stomach reach in and rip his lung out while alive ?

Creative kek

Woman in closet killed with baseball bat?

Where? Sauce?

Fuck... Women getting killed gets me diamonds!

This video is the goriest video 2017 according to bestgore

bestgore.com/beheading/savage-execution-teen-boy-machete-venezuela-cartel/

They rape women but they do not upload the videos because in criminal world rape is the lowers act. So if they get in jail, they would be raped.

seem fake, with cgi

No. What I'm telling you is that it's a typical thing that happens in the mafia. The fact that it is outlined in a movie about the mafia life, further states my claims. Even before the movie The Godfather came out, it was still a typical thing the mafia did in order to ensure that there were no heirs and to further ensure that the son doesn't take revenge.

It's not fake

Saw it on Sup Forums long ago.

Camera looked to be set on the carpet.
She gets thrown into frame and the camera remains in close up as blow after blow breaks her jaw horribly several strikes before she stops moving. I'll take a look, give me a minute.

That gif is fake

sauce

Oh yeah, that one. Yes, its fake as fuck and there was even a "making of" video about it. They do it in several separate shots. Its a small, independent film crew.

oh yeah that vid but if i remember right it was fake

dead ass this was the worst thing ive ever watched. fuck a wall we need to nuke mexico

sauce?

Send link

> watch this I dare you
I'm not trying to sound tough, but I really have no problem watching gore anymore. Not even the one in OP's pic got to me. Anyone here know what causes this? Am I traumatized by this shit so bad that I can't tell i'm fucked up?

"venezuela" "cartel" WTF

Same. OP vid didn’t even bother me

no i think your mind adapts and you simply got used to it

Chances you are a psychopath.

The worst video ever

Man Sitting on a closed Jar

Then it shatters inside his artshole

That makes people flinch to this day.....

that was from a movie i remember reading

Wish I still had it

vimeo.com/22202059

go there

I watched it kinda made me angry at those Brazilian fucktards, at worst she probably wanted to
stop being a whore or she fucked someone else and the BF got all pissy his crazy friend with the knife
She thought it was a joke til the slicing.

one man one jar

I saw a video from Brasil, there was about 6 guys gang-raping and beating a woman and then they set on fire her vagina. I saw the video in deep web, but in best gore is a aftermatch video.

its called desensitization its normal

As an aside, the most disturbing thing about these threads is they remain up, and I'm not saying that because they are gross or offensive, but because objectively far less cruel things are instantly taken down and the masses go crazy. One rape webm, and there would be 100 redditors screaming mods, meanwhile a man having his head slowly sawed off is crickets.

This is why I can't take the feminist narrative seriously a all, we cannot possibly be living in a culture that doesn't value women as much as men when everyone is pretty ok with men being tortured and killed publicly, but one lady had her boobs out against her will and the entire western world collectively revolts.

i think its just this
doctors and ambulance guys get used to it also. after you see really fucked up shit once then anything less than that doesn't feel anything

You just get used to it after a while. I know I got used to snuff films the more I watched Brazilian style execution videos. The more I watched, the less I cringed. And it get to the point where I don't even care. Like, I stopped valuing the lives of other human beings; even my own life as a result. It's even gotten to the point where if I ever felt bad, I just decide to watch someone get murdered in cold blood. I even call them my "feel good" movies and my friends understand what I'm talking about.

its called 1 man 1 jar

I dont recall flaying alive being in the godfather.

i know what you mean but it sounds like you're defending rape

I remember that video. Anybody got the full version?

bro , a ton of feminists are literally on board with normalizing boobs. "free the nipple" was started by radical feminists that you hate so much. many women don't want their boobs to be seen as a worse thing than gore either, you fucking fool.

It doesn't at all actually.

Holy shit, I actually do the same thing when i feel bad.

Not going to watch this shit. Already saw a video of a 10 year old boy being beat up and then they removed his head, also some cartel video.

Was posted by some edge lord faggot here on Sup Forums in a YLYL thread. I can take much shit but somehow that shit broke me.

Nah it was his son unfortunately, they also said they were going to find and kill his entire family including his wife.

Yeah, the guy lowering himself on a knife was a deepweb thing, feels a bit too sketchy doing that any more.

Welcome to the new pritanism

>if cartels had real power
Why dont you go ahead and ask those dead people if the cartels are lacking power... Oh wait.
Fucking think before you drivel idiotic platitudes.

i actually feel sad and bad if i see something i could relate to like something in my country/landscape.
accidents or killings in other parts in the world used to feel nothing but havent really watched gore for couple years

>dare you
Nigga did you not see OP's video? Come back with that "dare you" shit when the cartel fillets a toddler in front of its dad.

If someone plsyed this at a left rally, putting a Mexican flag in the corner. They would all change their minds.

Oh boy you must be new, here’s a brochure on how to not be a faggot

the mental gymnastics here....
Then I guess beach body ready ads were loved by feminists.
Then I guess feminists didn't care that celeb (Female celebs) photos get leaked.

And it wasn't a comment on boobs showing, you mongoloid.
In societies vision a man making a women sexually uncomfortable briefly is worse than droves of men being tortured to death.