This trigger the meatcucks

>this trigger the meatcucks

why the fuck do animals deserve any rights? dogs are more useful to us as pets than food, that's why we don't eat them

If God didn't want me to eat animals, why did he make them so delicious?

Jokes on you faggot I'm a jew and I dont eat swine

dogs are useful for other things than being eaten.

Presence of hooves is the general distinction that does it, I believe.

The thing is, I don't think anyone would actually post veganism on Sup Forums, so this is bait.

I don't give a shit if someone wants to eat dog. Meat is delicious.

I would kill a pig as much as I would kill a dog. However there is a diffrence between pet dog and random dog. Would you kill you rather kill your girlfriend or a random woman you don't know ?

Don't they eat dogs in other countries?

You've succesfully convinced me it's fine to eat dogs.

>Hey, you can't justify you're argument unless you point out some phsyical characteristics that are different!
>A physical distinction is irrelevant unless you're an autist; they are distinct on purely social grounds so you expecting me to argue about this on material grounds is retarded.
>I am silly!
How that conversation should have gone. If I ask you to prove that yellow is an objectively better color than green or else we should genocide all the faggots, that would seem retarded because those factors are unrelated.

Whether or not the animals are physically differentiated may seem related, but it is not, therefore this is a shitty point produced by a retard.

Pigs were domesticated for meat. Dogs were domesticated for hunting / companionship. You eat your meat, you don't eat the animal that helps you get meat unless you have to. Two different reasons. What say you to that?

the main difference is that there is dog parks but not pig parks.

Nice strawman.

The real difference is that a dog has utility outside of food, whereas a pig does not

inb4 truffle pigs, they are working animals and are not eaten. Likewise the inverse is true with the Nureongi breed of dogs, which are raised specifically as livestock for consumption.

The soyboy's argument in the final frame is intended as argumentum ad absurdum, but is actually valid.

So why not eat horses?

>not wanting to eat dog

People have / do?

You should inhale gas though

dogs help us get more meat to eat than we can get from just killing the dog
and in that vein we don't kill truffle tracking pigs

the amount of feed needed to raise the animals
pigs take 10# of plant material to make 1# of edible meat
dogs take 1# of edible meat to make 1# of edible meat

so there are 2 differing traits of those animals when you just asked for 1

Keep posting these, they are hilariously stupid

>inedible plant material

we already euthanize like 1 million dogs then throw them in the garbage a year, it is actually pretty dumb not to eat them

fucking kek

>dogs co-evolved to cohabitate with humans
>dogs eat our garbage
>dogs kill our vermin
>dogs aid us by seeing/smelling what we can't

>pigs are idiots that are literally designed as prey animals.
>if humans didn't eat them dogs would.

are you Chinese or Korean or have you just never eaten dog?
dog meat is very bitter and tough
if it were a matter of starvation I would eat dog again, but I would literally need to be on the brink of death

>eat vegetables before they died of natural causes

It's ok if you eat dogs. I eat guinea pigs

Go vegan, its natural and better for you!
>takes pills to not die of anemia.

>not just eating spinach

>eating spinach, ever
I'd rather just die thank you

it'd be shit tier meat only suitable for sausage same as horse meat

Can't tell if serious

not if you feed the dogs a high soy and grain diet.

>so if I like the taste of dog, it's okay for me to slit my dog's throat ?
Well, yeah, of course it is. Is your dog a human being ? No ? Then go right ahead.

Yes, it's okay to eat your own property.

dogs are/were tools so we've grown to let them live with/among them. wild boar destroy crops and if you killed it you probably would have eaten it.
The calorie density from pork led to their breeding for normal consumption because it has a good calorie to flavor ratio due to its lean meat and rich fats.
>TL;DR is dogs are tools and pigs are food

animals dont deserve rights, we let some have more rights than others and they can consider themselves lucky. they dont deserve rights because as a human you are above them, if im sitting on top of the food chain I can choose to eat whatever i want because im smart enough to get it

>spinach will keep away vitamin b12 deficiency

people actually think animals are equal to humans.
not all life is created equal, all human life is created equal.

It's crazy that your hormones are so fucked up from your years of soy consumption that you think faggot pictures like this bother anyone.

Pigs outperform 3-year-old human children on cognition tests and are smarter than any domestic animal, and animal experts consider them more trainable than cats or dogs.

>kelp and potatoes then faggot, god damn

fellow vegan here,

thanks for triggering the omni cucks today.

it's hilarious watching them try to defend their unhealthy and mindlessly violent lifestyles.

enjoy your heart disease/cancer, you brainwashed faggots

I have thumbs.

>mindlessly violent
>implying I'm not deliberately violent

>implying this was specifically directed at your sadist faggot self

smart doesn't mean trainable otherwise we'd all have monkey butlers, dogs are a useful level of stupid

Pigs also smell like actual shit.

Bacon is pretty good tho'

Have you ever eaten horse? It's like the highest quality steak imaginable and usually sells for way more than beef

haha funny keke XDDD take that vegans! bacon tho XDdddd top keke lelelelelele fagg0t! ur getin delet

I just value animals less and don't feel bad about eating them.
Dogs, cats etc serve a different function for humans.
We're also not as used to how to cook them so it would be unnecessary to try and eat them when we don't have to.

Horse is my favourite kind of meat. It's just so much better than lamb or beef IMHO.

Pigs taste good.

Pigs and dogs both developed similar evolutionary strats of seeking humans for care and food. The biggest difference is that, when this strat started, dogs were wolfs and offered a set of skills that helped humans more than if we killed and ate them. the same cant be said for the pig.

Now this is still the case. Dogs are relatively cleanly, and cute compared to pigs, and their small size and cuddle-able nature make them excellent home comforts. Prove to me pigs are just as good. take one into your home. live with it in your house.

what breeds do you prefer?
I've found most draft breeds are a nice tender moist meat
but everything else tends to be sausage quality

you tried

Vegans can eat all the salads they want. It won't make my steak any less delicious. Carry on.

and anyone who tries to claim teacup pig to combat his argument about dogs being cuter than pigs can suck a fuck.
The dog can still be trained to be a member of the household, even if low functioning. The pig can barely be trained to not shit on the floor and roll in it.

>oh no... he's actually got an argument... what do I do??
eh... hehe.. you sure tried user!
>got him!

argument? where?

youre just using your lack of ability to feel empathetic towards another living thing as an excuse to maintain your behavior while continuing to turn a blind eye to undeniable cruelty.

generally we feel empathetic to things that deserve empathy. explain me this: what have pigs done for us beside food? they make shit companions. they're shit workers. you cant keep them around the house.
all of these, including work, are easy for a well trained dog.

people will feel empathy for stick figure drawings, has nothing to do with deserving it

also it would literally be no different cooking a cat or a dog into a meal.. learn2cook faggot, you fill your freezer with tv dinners

however,

> it would be unnecessary to try and eat them when we don't have to
> them

agreed. we don't have to eat "them" and most people do not usually eat "them" i.e. household pets. so why would we eat any other animal if we dont have to?

your argument collapsed on itself.

You Fucking Tried.

2483631531 Call my work and ask for a pee pee touch

>implying its ok to eat vegetables
>implying morality matters in a capitalist society

you are assigning value to household pets and pigs and the notion that you can assign value to any conscious life is something i disagree with.

Feel free. I wont try and sway your view.

Hooves. And before you mention horses 1. We do eat horse.
2. Horses have uses beyond food.
Number 2 also applies to dogs. Find me a food pig doing something useful and I might listen. And I don't really object to eating dogs. Who am I to tell people what they can and can't eat? Just seems like a waste of an animal that can serve a better purpose.

Because dogs don't have a lot of meat on them nor do they grow meat fast. Pigs grow big and they do it quickly. They also eat anything. You don't have to be a scientist to realize it's better to eat cows than tigers.

Stupid. As a species we have a vested interest in not making one another livestock. Theres a reason cannibalism is almost universally taboo.

So HItler's life is the same worth as Gandhi?

Trumps the same as Obama?

Some child rapist the same as the person who cures cancer?

Fucking stupid idea.

THat is one high-fuckin-effort comic. It triggers me just because it's bad.

Dogs are more clever and empathic than pigs also their meat tastes like shit

Well dog meat probably doesn't taste very good so idk. I'd try dog if I was in a different country though.

yes, slitting a dog's throat IS fine if you want it

animals have no fucking rights but to be treated by the laws of nature

What is it with you vegans bitching on threads to us about your high horse morals?
Do you have to be on here to preach as you’re physically too weak to hold up a sign to protests? As let’s face it you’re vitamin bashing spastics.
If you hate it so much go oppose your local farmer because nobody on here gives a flying fuck. Meat is tasty and it’s good for you and we will beat your ass and then your moms.
Maybe you can try to train one of your fat vegan pigs to come kill us.

Wasn't this quote in reference to racism? If so, isn't it a quote mine to use it to promote veganism?

>as you’re physically too weak to hold up a sign to protests
t. 350 lb fatass

Then why don't militarys and police forces use pigs? I think maybe these "experts" had an agenda.

I hope that’s not your way of telling me you’re healthy vegan diet works you fucking gimp

OH shit, a vegicuck was REALLY pissed off when his crush got fucked

If they're so fucking smart why don't the figure out how not to get eaten

why should the federal government have control over what i do in my private life? all left-of-center americans should self deport to venezuela or north korea if they love being bossed around like a puppy dog by the government. i dont even give a shit about the meat.

I'm not ripping the pig's throat out and killing him myself, therefore I take no responsibilty for enjoying how he tastes. Piggy is dead, too bad so sad. I'd rather at least have his death fuel my life than let his meat rot.

Dog were bred and were a companion to man. A cow shits in a field and gets it's shots every now and then. There is a group I'm in on facebook and that's how the niggers rationalize that nigger Michael Vick.

If you can't tell the difference between a puppy you teach to sht outside to a cow you are a moronic idiot. And I would eat you if I knew you, Veganfag.

If it tastes good it didn't die in vain.

These numbers are bullshit, city slicker.

So the life of all those germs you kill when you wash yourself (hopefully) is like what? Genocide?

Plants are not yours either

people raise cows as pets all the time and they're plenty affectionate, just because they don't fit in your house conveniently isn't a very good reason