Who else thinks Skyler White is a total bitch?

Who else thinks Skyler White is a total bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a24645/why-you-hate-skyler-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hated her. FF'd through all the scenes with her in it. Terrible acting and a one dimensional character.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

i hated her so much...

Tbh, I hated everyone on that show besides Walt and Jesse.

Walt Jr was a massive faggot

>I fucked Ted

I'm glad towards the end it showed Walt with as much hatred for her as the audience did

literally everyone

everyone in the show is a bad person in one way or another. that's the point.

>one dimensional character
she's better in later seasons

nice dubs but jesse is kind of a retard

Complete bitch. Her and Walter had similar character arcs where they got progressively further away from their "normal" selves...the main difference is that from a few episodes in she lost any relatability and any possible sympathy for her.

At almost any point after halfway through the first season Walter could have shot her in the face and I would have been like "ya, she deserved it".

Honestly every character on that show was fucking infuriating except for on the pilot episode

Don't defend Skyler, you fag.

Barely watching breaking bad dude?

All the hate for her baffles me to this day. Her abusive asshole of a husband held her and their family hostage in the drug world. Of course she's going to act cunty

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a24645/why-you-hate-skyler-white/
look at this crap

What kind of an asswhipe names a cripple or a retard junior any damn way? Just name the kid Skippy and be done with it.

Us whites are cucking ourselves to extinction. HUR dee dur dur, my son is a fucking retard so I’ll name him jr. so everyone knows I’m a good cuck.

Yeah and Skyler should have been thrown off a fucking building in the first episode to see if he witch could fly.

The whole Ted arc was well done.
Glad someone got brain damage to match Walt Jr's.

She was a cunt before he was abusive or "held them hostage".

Then once she knows the deal what does she do? Gives $600k to Ted, the guy she cheated on her husband with. Had she not done that, they would have all had new identities and that would have been the end of it.

Best character in the show.

I wanna tit fuck Anna Gunn so bad...

I thought Walt Jr was a good actor, but I recently found out he actually has cerebral palsy...so I'm not sure how good of a job he actually did.

Not as good as that autistitard on the Good Doctor...that dude is spot on

Meth Damon was meh.

At the start, yes she was hot fuckin' garbage. In the later 1/2 of the seasons it was completely justified and she became an entirely different character.

Nah, kleptobitch gets down or that unwed Meximother would be my votes.

Same. She's also a good candidate for facial abuse. Or any for that matter.

>I fucked Ted.

>Became a completely different character

She was a complete bitch the entire show...

I agree, also, nice trips.

Yeah no I'm gonna have to completely and wholeheartedly disagree. That's some bullshit, she was a cunt throughout the show.

100% agree. Plus when she cropped her hair she looked way less attractive.

t. /r/incel

fuck off with reddit

But that's you though???

No, we just know when a bitch is a bitch. Please, never reproduce. You are cancer.

t. /r/Incel

I don't think you understand what the word incel means.

Well you're a blind woman hating faggot who doesn't understand character progression so yeah you fit the bill pretty nicely
>Skylar is SUCH A CUNT THE ENTIRE TIME I'D N....NEVER LET A W...W..WOMA...N TREAT ME LIKE TH...TH...THAT!!

Everyone thinks she is a total bitch. That's how they wrote her.

She got a little better in the very last season, but she's still a cunt.

Her sister is also annoying as hell.

I was a bit sad to see her sister's husband kick the bucket tho.

I wanted to punch the bitch when she said that.

Preach!

I even hated Jesse the first couple of seasons, what a fucking retard.

Yes, because I hate skylar that automatically translates to fuck every single woman in existence. You are beyond retarded.

I'm guessing you're the one that posted
How was she "completely justified" and "became a completely different character" when she was a bitch from the start and only 2 things changed.

1) The situation around her
2) She went from bitchy to a cunt

Yeah, the Todd was a pretty funny guy.

she's supposed to be, you dumbfuck. that's her role.

anna gunn is a great actress. y'all are just too fucking daft to even get that you are SUPPOSED to hate her.

That's why OP said Skyler not Anna Gunn.

people here are just too fucking retarded to realize she was supposed to be a bitch.

She didn't have character progression.

>Start of series
Skylar is a bitch
>Middle of series
Skylar is still a bitch
>End of series
>SPOILER ALERT!!!
Skylar is still a raging bitch

it's almost like they wrote her character to be a bitch or something...

Terrible acting? You just said you hated her. Don't you think you've contradicted yourself?

But usually they kill off bitches and annoying cunts to give the viewers some satisfaction. Learn from Game of Thrones.

The only redeeming quality she had was giving Walter children and she fucked that up with the retarded one. 50% is still an "F", right?

>At almost any point after halfway through the first season Walter could have shot her in the face and I would have been like "ya, she deserved it".
Through the first season? That's when she lost all credibility and likeability, but not when she laundered drug money and helped her psychopathic husband?

>Terrible acting? You just said you hated her.
Google Snarf Snarf

>But usually they kill off bitches and annoying cunts to give the viewers some satisfaction. Learn from Game of Thrones.
I'm glad they didn't.

H-his name is F-f-flynn

Not even Jesses defense force ever got this butthurt niggas didn't like him the whole show

For you:

lmao I think your subreddit is calling you, /r/Incel faggots.
Sup Forums is probably the most brainlet board to discuss media, it's fucking hilarious.

Correct. Supporting her husband's decisions was A-OK. Betraying him almost immediately after, not ok

>Correct. Supporting her husband's decisions was A-OK.
Oh, yeah, nothing wrong with a decision to dissolve business partners and children in some acid.

her sister and walt, jr were way worse

What?! Is this non sequitur hour?

I'm glad you agree

Only basement-dwelling neckbeard virgin MRA faggots hated her.

I wasn't agreeing with you. You're being deliberately dense for whatever reason.

And you're too retarded to understand he was being sarcastic. Take internet 101 please.

Oh, you were just pretending to be retarded the whole time? Alright.

Not to mention that the one I originally replied to didn't bother doing so himself.

personally i'd pump her so full of cum it'd leak out her ears.

skipped all her scenes.

shes worse than peggy hill