I thought I'd post this idk why

I thought I'd post this idk why.
A little backround, I'm a 22 year old college student , I'm trans also. In the process of transitioning mtf. So take that how you will. But this is a much less serious topic.. much more sexual

This guy texted me like a week and a half ago. I lost my virginity to him a couple years ago and we kind of saw each other for a while but it was just a fling , and it kind of hurt me but I got over it. But I was surprised to say the least , and I thought I'd share the conversation because I can't stop thinking about it.

It's fucked up but he turns me on so much

The first half of the conversation i deleted it was like oh how are you how do you want to hang out? Why? Because you have the cutest tightest ass around :) . As true as that may be, im not really looking for a hook up.. Too bad, I'd honestly be down to just watch a movie and chat.
I don't know, i don't think thats a good idea.. something something to which I didn't reply .

Here is the rest of the conversation.. This fucking guy goddamn it

Fuck off faggot

This

Shut your face you closeted homo. Or just douche. Or just unhappy person. That's why I said take it as you will. Because I know that this place is full of dumb fuqs like you

Nigga did you just leave his number

You are definitely not gonna get fucked because of that op stop being lazy and fuckin cover his number up

Go to tumblr if you are going to complain you stupid waste of space

it's a bait thread cmon yall

Stupid and triggered. Nice leaving his number on op

You're the one complaining actually. Just don't read it

horny is more like it

Op, have you fucked other people since you broke up with him?

We didn't "break up" it was a fling

Ok, well how about since the fling ended? Has no one else turned you on that much since?

nobody cares

You are really asking to be doxxed.

No.. idk why. even though I know i probably shouldn't even be talking to him i want to do everything he tells me. it turns me on soo fucking muchh

faggot. putting a peepee in your poopoo hole is not bible-friendly

You probably just need to see someone else then, a lot of people get irrationally attached to the person they lose their virginity too, but its probably something you can easily get over if you find someone else to turn you on

why are you talking like that you weirdo

>transitioning mtf.
people think you can do this

I mean its not that no one else does but yeah you're probably right . thanks

you're such a dumb fuck. do you really think id somehow magically get born female? I've been through more stuff than you in your entire life and thats not including transitioning which also is more than you've ever had to deal with ever. Pussy. And I'm not mad either , I'm glad. It's amazing. You're just a sad fuc honestly

Hello op can you send more

You fagget

He pointed out a fact and you got triggered so easily. And how do you know is he hasn't passes through a lot of shit. Do you know him?

>you're such a dumb fuck. do you really think id somehow magically get born female? I've been through more stuff than you in your entire life and thats not including transitioning which also is more than you've ever had to deal with ever. Pussy. And I'm not mad either , I'm glad. It's amazing. You're just a sad fuc honestly

that sure is alot of implications user.

no, you were born a male, therefore you are a male. you could get zebra tattoos, walk and act like a zebra, convince everyone that youre a zebra, but no matter how hard you try, youll never be a zebra.

youll forever be a boy pretending to be a girl and everyone that knows you irl is laughing behind your back convinced youre mentally ill.

>I'll use homosexuality as an insult to signal my virtue of tolerance for homosexuality

Oh that's for damn sure/ You're not going to hurt my feelings idiot. I'm going to be a zebra and theres nothing you can fucking do about it

who knows I was just trying to make him mad. by saying whats likely to be the truth. if not then whatever, he was being a dick

it was a joke , calm down. or if you actually are. sorry. that was over the line maybe

Hope you get over him, I think you'll be fine and I seem pretty hot, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting with better guys

(also Sup Forums was probably not the best place to post this)

Show pp and butt plz thx.

This thread backed fire buddy

>I'm going to be a zebra and theres nothing you can fucking do about it
the point is you never will be. just like youll never be a girl.

yeah whatevs

Pp and butt

yeah i am . you won't even be able to tell the difference pretty soon either. I'm going to be pretty af

it's not too late dude

>you're such a dumb fuck. do you really think id somehow magically get born female? I've been through more stuff than you in your entire life and thats not including transitioning which also is more than you've ever had to deal with ever. Pussy. And I'm not mad either , I'm glad. It's amazing. You're just a sad fuc honestly
Holy fuck why do trannies always get triggered so easily? Fucking CRINGE

To answer your question is to find someone else. Find a girl this time. And settle down stop being a faggot.

>I've been through more stuff than you in your entire life

Lmao you spoiled privileged little brat.
Truth is life is hard but instead of facing it like a man you hide behind femininity and manage to convince yourself of all this complete nonsense about gender.

There is never a reason to transition it's literally the last desperate cry to gain control over how you are perceived so the whole gender issue doesn't just sound like an excuse to hide and avoid responsibility.

Truth is it's just the last step before you inevitably off yourself when you realize 'transitioning' won't do shit for you, all your problems you think are associated with how you were born will still be there no matter what.

>Anonymous 01/27/18(Sat)16:01:19 No.7581
yeah I feel bad for that person. But unfortunately there's unnattractive people in this world. Like you for instance are probably not very attractive. Which is why you feel the need to be mean to people. Which is sad. You need help bro

everyone can. even when people take 100 selfies and choose the best one to post online everyone can tell.

youre very delusional.

God I love you guys. Yeap, you've figured it out. Man where were you my whole life.

nah im pretty hot

You'll never be a girl. Accept that. You were born a boy. Now if you wanna be gay? Be gay but don't try to change something on a biological level

Uhm . Hmm. . Let me think.

No thanks, Ill be a girl instead

>nah im pretty hot
but you just said you were in the process of trying to be a girl. i bet you look like a freak.

Mean ? How is it mean ? I'm actually trying to help
And no, I don't need help sorry, actually in a happy relationship with my girlfriend, and financially stable
Pretty much one of the best time of my life
But you're projecting onto me, and YOU better get help before you kill yourself

>nah I'm pretty hot

To who? Homos?

You'll never be a girl

Kek'd

>where were you my whole life
It would have made about as much difference as transitioning will.

Telling you how things will play out will not fix the issues that lead you there.

There's only one way to avoid suicide with your condition and that's to accept it and not wake up one day with a permanently ruined body from trying to fight it.

No, you're really not. I'm at peace homie. Like I said you sound like you need help

Too late lol

yeah sure whatever it doesn't really bother me, because I have come to terms with my sexuality. Which is healthy. You should try it. Or get laid fag

This thread genuinely makes me sad
Believing so much in something not true, to a point where you'll get hurt eventually
I know you don't want to listen to strangers over the internet because "they know nothing about me"
But you're just like a child who doesn't listen to his parents, who are trying to protect him and he feels like "they dont get me"
This is very sad because everybody "helping you" into making you think you're a girl is actually slowly killing you

I didn't bother with much of this thread, but I gotta say-- I love that you don't let shit like what this guy said get to you. Never lose that zebra attitude. Am fucking proud of you.

Also, just be safe & have fun with this guy. Why not? If your feels get a bit in the way maybe not though, you know? G'luck in all respects, OP.

Yeah you aren't a girl. Just a dude with tits.

>no you're really not
I'm not what?

Just curious . And I'm being honest. Shittalking aside. Why do you think you know me better than I know myself. You don't understand man , and that's okay. Gay or straight or whatever. Some people are born closer to that side.

don't be sad, I'm happy

I do get laid. I just don't fuck dude with mental illness

You're not happy you're ignorant

>yeah sure whatever it doesn't really bother me, because I have come to terms with my sexuality. Which is healthy. You should try it. Or get laid fag
>I have come to terms with my sexuality.

what does your sexual preference have to do with you pretending to be something youre not? youre mentally ill. if you like dudes then fine, just be gay. cause one thing youll never be is a girl.

No you aren't. You're a freak with man hands who thinks he's had the hardest life ever. You're disgusting inside and out.

Yo dude continue the story I dont need to hear your problems I could careless but please nigga just fuckin hurry up with the story I can't stand it . You are adding more to the flame shut up and hurry the story you whore

This entire thread sounds like it belongs on reddit.

you cant set someone straight on this topic on redit or youll get downvoted to hell and banned form the sub

This. Don't bother with these ridiculous faggots that cry mental illness at anything they can't perceive or empathize with. More of the story pls.

People already gave him advice. To move the fuck on

Thanks ! I appreciate that

okay if you think that that's fine. It comes with the territory

trying to help .. lol. or if you are don't worry I don't need anything else right now , i have a good life

okay. I didn;t say with me .. good for you keep it up big guy, you might even get on my level one day

this is sad lol wow. This is making me feel good right now for some reason

What do you mean? that was pretty much it

I dont , thanks though. I appreciate it. But I mean what else do you guys want to knwo?

Op left of the number of the gay trap fucker and this dude left his name on the voicemail I don't know if op is serious or some shit but I'm bored asf and op can't continue his/hims fucking story so I'm you white knight or gender hating ass niggas should go tell this dude to fix his bitches shit or something it will make a better story then this shit I bet. Also OP tell Brian I said you were a mistake you fagget

Move , the fuck , onwards. Literally, the fucking itself. Carry that on? okay got it , Yes!

>get on my level
The fuck does that even mean. To be a faggot like you? Nah. I'd like to live a healthy life.

>Why do you think you know me better than I know myself
Because generally that's how the world works.

We do not know ourselves anywhere near what we like to think.

I can guarantee you won't be happy with the transition, maybe temporary at most, you'll be unhappy without it as well but in the long run much less so.

Being trans and avoiding suicide is practically impossible, and doing things to your body like this will not help.

Op what was the point of this thread?

Attention.

Your autism is showing

Well I'll give him that. That's the closest thing he'll have of being a women since that's all they care for here

Yes , come over to the darkside

yeahp

Yeah that was pretty much it

So, as someone who has helped a bf become a gf like a decade ago & is currently helping a friend transition as well-- & they are both WAY happier-- am wondering what experience you have with transitioning that makes you so sure of this.

OP, I'm the one that told you not to lose your attitude toward this kind of bullshit. It's like American Histroy X. These people won't understand unless they go through it or care for someone who does.

its like if a white guy got dreadlocks and talked ghetto and took pills to darken the skin. no matter what, hed never be a black dude. and if that was done because his sexual preference was black chicks, why not just be a a white dude into black chicks. youre not gonna fool any black girls into thinking youre a black guy, and certainly not fool anyone else.

thats how mentally ill op is.

Do you like black cocks OP?

I didn't shoot brown people in Kandahar for OP to shoot himself full of estrogen and play dress up. YOURE A MAN OP ACT LIKE IT.

Your place is in jail and you're worth nothing more than a child rapist or a murderer.

Hey just curious how you helped them transition?
I'm thinking about transitioning and trying to learn every tip and trick I can

definitely . I completely agree. its refreshing to hear.

So as far as my experience with transitioning. I've just always felt that way and finally decided that I was going to make my life better. Because I'd rather be happy than miserable. I have someone close that has. I mean they live far away I don't talk to them much. Maybe she inspired me a little idk but Im not doing it because of her by any means. I haven't regretted it once since I set this in motion.

maybe...

that's up to you, god, and the government bro. leave me out of it.

You kind of did though
Thanks for protecting our merican freedoms, but being free means being free. Even if you disagree with what people do with being free.

Oh shitt son.that was a way better response fuck lol

>a faggot looking for attention.

Jesus what's happening to this generation?

Thanks for your service, from op

Uh huh. How's that? I'm an oldfag & a chick. My bf always felt like a chick too & was raised in some backwoods piece-of-shit town where everyone had similar attitudes to you. Her friends & fam turned her back on her, only to apologize later once they realized it was what was best for her. I held her hand while she got electrolysis on her balls. She wasn't & isn't mentally ill. She's stronger than most people I know.

you're a good friend

Why did you leave his number on you damn idiot?

>her
>she
>balls

>I held her hand while she got electrolysis on her balls

whoops