Cant get a job because of gap in my employment

>Cant get a job because of gap in my employment
>Cant fix the gap in my employment because I cant get a job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU
workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/8789/how-to-express-that-a-non-disclosure-agreement-forbids-you-from-listing-work-sam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dido. Temp agency not helping you?

nice excuses.
try starting at the bottom like everyone else entitled faggot.

Please try call centers.

Find them on Craigslist. Most major cities have LOADS of them, and they hire ANYONE if you can speak without sounding like a dirty nigger.

(don't apply for large companies. They won't hire you.)

Not really political.
Have you tried FUCKING LYING?
Unless you're on a salary or above 30$ an hour they never check anything on your resume.
I know this because i hire people all the time. I just google them and make sure they aren't felons

OP you tried starting your own landscaping/web design/whatever business. Gave it your best shot even though you knew most businesses fail. Just didn't work out for you, but it was a great experience and while you might try again sometime in the future right now you're looking for something more stable.

>have been explicitly told "we can't hire you because of your gap in employment"
>an excuse

Choose one (1)

>can't get a job because too lazy

go to mcdonalds, get job
work there a few years, gain credibility and positive relationship to managers,
apply to new job
gain new job that is slightly less shitty
repeat

That's life bro

youtube.com/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU

P.S, That pic is strangely unsettling

>making 160k
>but job doesn't start for three months
>$10k stipend from the job to hold me over
>$3.7k taken out in taxes

What the fugg

Try having a marketable skill.

>go to mcdonalds, get job
We're going to hire somebody else, thanks for applying though!

Say you went travelling or some shit

its cause the eyes are so close together

closer the eyes are, the more predatorial the animal

You can work your way up with a shitty job. Grocery store, food service, waiter, bartender, etc. Bartending is actually pretty fun.

Apparently you can also lie. Stretching the truth is obvious, but some people buy a burner phone and answer the phone as their reference, or get friends to do so, and put down companies that are no longer in business to fill the gaps.

Use friends as references and lie for you, retard. Say they're your former employers.

Tell them to invent fake businesses, put them on Google places/maps with contact information if potential employer decides to Google them.

Make all social media private and your Facebook unsearchable from Google. Make your entire timeline private so only friends can see it.

Don't add potential employers to social media, ever.

Have you looked into construction?

Protip: Just write down Consulting and fill it in with some shit and say you're under NDAs if pressed too hard on specific companies

work for free for a while you fucking nigger

.t NEET

If you can't live on 6 grand for 3 months, you should really take a look at your spending habits and expenses, because you must be living an extremely extravagant lifestyle without the money to back it up

Just put 'Undercover intelligence operative' as your occupation during the gap and talk about how you spammed Trump memes all day.

Self promotion is too much bullshit for me. I should have done pharmacy instead of engineering

Armed Forces are always hiring

The government will pay for you to get certified in welding if you have a clean record

Nothing a lie on you resume, a good friend, and one or two prepaid cellphones can't fix, in most cases (depends on the type of job you are seeking, of course).

>been working as a bank teller for over a year now
>apply to a job with a bit better pay
>mfw they passed me up because i had a gap in my work history BEFORE i got this job.

I sincerely hope they were just bullshitting me and didnt have a better excuse. How the fuck does an employment gap from 2014 affect my employment now, if ive been continuously employed since then.

>never do an internship in college
>NEET it up
>parents say i need some income
>no jobs accepting me
>just fuck my life up desu
>only option is doing mturk for several hours per day
>pay eventually adds up as i learn how to navigate it
>will never be a normie just an e-wageslave in a digital sweatshop

To be honest I don't really mind it that much.

Fucking this. Lie, OP.

I hire too, and never check their references. I'll usually check out their social networks, though. One potential suitor's profile pic was of him doing a line of coke off a desk. I hired the cunt. Because I fucking love coke. And the best chefs are coked-up psycopaths.

A gap in your employment history without a really good excuse means that either a) you got fired from somewhere or b) you're a big baby who rage quit a job before you found another one, both of which mean they shouldn't hire you.

>Lie say you worked at a bar, shop, some small business. Give contact number of one of your friends or relatives to lie for you.
>Look up a company that went bust during that period and say you worked for them
>WORST CASE SCENARIO THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A JOB.

>Get collage education
>Get job
>Fix gap in employment

keep making excuses dickwad

>I won't look for jobs that are not in my immediate area and I refuse to relocate and after 1 day of looking and no call-backs I'm going to go complain how there are no jobs anywhere

Lie.

>I refuse to relocate

How is OP supposed to "relocate" with no money or job to get that money? This is primo bait.

This

If you can't find the motivation to keep applying to every shithole until you're employed then go fuck yourself.

>Yes, leave all your friends and family behind. Sell your house to get some moving cash so you may or may not find a job in your new area

If you dont have a facebook or social media footprint will employers not hire you? NEET with a grand canyon gap here

You can either become self-employed or put some bullshit nobody is going to check.
"Can not divulge under terms of Non Disclosure Agreement" is a great way to stop them from prying.
workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/8789/how-to-express-that-a-non-disclosure-agreement-forbids-you-from-listing-work-sam

>Implying everyone starts at the bottom
Can this fucking meme die? Christ some people are so rich and entitled they complain to mommy and daddy whenever they don't get the car that they wanted. Where as some people would kill to get any thing from their fucking parents to start out with.

yeah, not everyone starts at the bottom
but since you don't have the luck of those rich folks you mentioned, just shut up and start from the bottom, damn it

lie

I wish I could be your friend user.

literially just get one of your family members to say you "worked" for them

"yeah I hired him as a yard care technician"
"I contracted him for home repair"