/hoc/ - Generational Talent Edition

News:
Sens won
RIP Rags

>rags

Why is his head so disproportionately large?

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

CANES WILL WIN THE CUP NEXT YEAR! CAP IT

>rags

Rags posting is Reddit. They were objectively the better team LOOK AT THE STATS

Fuck your Reddit memes.

IT WAS FORETOLD

Which airport do you think that is, my guess is Winnipeg. The Filipinos and carpeting were my clues.

>for three of the games we were the better team
>for the fourth we had pageau
-Karlsson

Just have been on a visit to /mlb/

holy shit is it dead

deader than here dead

>rags
>srag
>gsra
>agsr

To be fair Filipinos and tacky carpets are not exclusive to Winnipeg. They all over Canada.

mlb will be dead when the boomers drop

Duh its not playoffs

/hoc/ is not this dead even in the off-season

maybe it's the west coast timelines but then again there must be more posters from California cmon

>rags

Im here i guess

>tfw pongs unironically believe a 6'2 180 lb meth head that is playing at 2012 form when he gave up 8 goals a game to the flyers will win tomorrow against the best team in the league

I meant /mlb/ posters user

Have fun getting BTFO lel,

It's 10 PM PST (West-Coast) so 1 AM EST (East-Cost). No games on right now so everyone is either in bed or gone.

Why is Finland so much better at hockey than everyone else?

oh okay. that explains it
btw it's 7am here, I would be asleep if I didn't pull through the night

Im already prepared
Oh yeah well im a braves fan but no one cares about baseball till august

If digits, Vatanen scores the GWG tomorrow

Does "on ice" really just mean that he was on the ice when the game ended? Or is it that he was on the ice when the GWG was scored?

This is how we celebrate victory

Cyeg for sure.

If digits rakell does it instead
We on ice when gwg was scored

Guaranteed whoever saw that cloud was some Deadmontonian troglodyte stoned off his ass. Pretty cool picture though

was he really a meth head?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFF

>mfw craps lose game 7 AGAIN on home ice AGAIN to the penguins AGAIN

reminder to never put a frog in your goal

We're not dead yet Duckbro

>you will never celebrate a hockey championship with 80 drunk Finnish men in a fountain and 1 Finnish cute with no underwear on

Why do I even get out of bed?

At this point im keeping my hope to a minimum. I cant be let down by this """team""" again. Ive been to every game 7. Ironically i cant afford it this year but live within eyesight of the pond.

>tfw you want a preds/ducks WCF
Please win so the McDavid meme will stop

Don't mind me, I'm just dragging my team to the ECF

Come here and join us when we win the championship later this month

pic related is essential preparation for celebration

After the clothes are off, you just run to the fountain

Reminder that the oilels would have been swept without severe ref help

Then just party

Please do not engage or interact with Finnish people.

It will only do harm.

>Ottawa is the only canadian team in the past 20 years ro reach the conferance finals three times

Jesus, you people are as degenerate as Hongcouver. Must be the oriental genes.

>The impoverished hovel of Kanada

>Oilers, Preds, Sens and Caps all in the Conference finals.

>oilers

Canada is to the NHL what Finland is to international hockey

Cup Final is tomorrow between Pens/Caps - yes/no?

yes

no

I live in a remote part of Montana in a tiny cabin with my wife and our 2 kids. I was born on the same land just 100 feet away in my parents cabin, and my father and his father have all spent our entire lives on a nice plot miles away from anything. It's so beautiful and even though we don't get tv or internet I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's pretty amazing living off the land and sustaining ourselves. For the few things we can't make ourselves we usually make a trip into the nearest town about this time every year. It's so strange to see how much everything changes in a year yet everything is always basically the same. I've been going for almost 20 years now, the last few times by myself since Dad had his accident. He does alright but these trips would take too much out of him, it's better he just rests.

The first thing I do right when I get into town is head straight for the bakery. Mom makes a mean pie but there's something about this small town bakery that I look forward to every year. Growing up Dad and I would spend the night in a little motel and just eat piece after piece before loading up supplies and heading back out to the homestead. I still can't believe its just me here now.

There's just one more thing I always do when I come into town but I just can't find it this year and I'm afraid it's gone and I've missed it. Since I only check the internet once a year in May I don't know. I can't imagine going back home and seeing Dad in his bed when he asks me the question, I don't know if he'll make it another year and he'd be devastated if I didn't find the answer. I can't go back without it but maybe you guys can help. Just one question: is it too late to

>rags
?

>people think the Ducks won't choke at home again

Not even mad, Karlsson is a beast for Canada's team right now, Swedish posters can't even hurt me.

What would be funnier: another Ducks game 7 choke at home or another historically bad three-goal collapse by Edmonton?

snes have the power of memes on their side

They are truly unbeatable at this point

the second option cause it would be way more unexpected and hilarous

Wait did someone in the last thread say lundtantrum was likeable? Lol

Finland is actually the last bastion of the white race. We are the whitest people on the planet and once all the other previously white places like usa, canada, sweden, uk, germany are lost to muslims, all the white people will take shelter here against muslims and slavs and asians.

Literally nothing wrong with that at all. Rags are done, if the Pens lose tomorrow then all of the bad guys lost. It's all downhill from there.
>no Boston
>no L.A.
>no Reddithawks
>no Rags

The best playoffs in years

Mongol shitposter please go. Build another wall around your country and inbreed yourselves another host of Finnish Heritage Diseases.

Snes are friends. They are also good friends. They are the only Canadian /goodguys/ left in the ploffs.

Strong friendship goes far in sport.

Based ovi is going to lift lord Stanley

I don't want to hurt you. And you're right, Ottawa is Canada's team

Don't be mad it's not my fault your country will be 50% beaner in 20 years.

The Regina Pats are Canada's team.

was this pic when kadri went crazy and got beat up by that guy with mace in parliament?

I'll pat your regina

>Alexander Ovechkin, come get the Stanley Cup

Better than being even 1% Finnish, you genetically rotten fuck.

pens only let craps back in the ceres to game 7 so ovi's heartbreak would be amplified 1000%; its revenge for the crops trying to abort crosba

>cant sing lyrics of Star Spangled Banner without accompaniment
>can sing O Canada in my sleep
Am I a cuck? O Canada is pretty easy, but I get jumbled without a band for my anthem.

Eat shit fatty

KEK can always count on burgers to bring fucking racist comedy to every thread

how do I get a Finnish gf?

I'd hate to deprive Finland of its national delicacy.

Step 1: Abandon your dignity

why can't we have both?

>3-0 lead
>Ducks tie it in last minutes of 3rd
>Oilers win in 3rd OT

The Toronto Maple Leafs were in Ottawa that day. It reaklly makes you think.

Oilers winning isn't a collapse, it's survive

Too bad you don't hate to deprive your fridge from soda bottles

Ducks aren't winning, they haven't scored first all series

probably. but Oh Canada is a simpler anthem so its easier to remember not to mention it has some rhyming scheme and the lyrics follow the flow of the music making it easy to remember. The star spangled banner is more complex.

I can sing both, and usually sing the American anthem, but I have a lot of family south of the border.

done

what now?

>rags

Guys

Guys

Say it with me

>rags

My fridge has never had a soda in it, you Olli Jokkinen doppelganger.

learn how to survive being stabbed.

build up your tolerance by stabbing yourself with smaller knives.

rags

Step 2: Abandon your standards and desire to fraternize and fornicate with women capable of even base human decency

oh this is such a happy day

>rags

Ducks scored first in games 1 and 3

most of /mlb/ is east coasters/midwest
it's not dead

>rags

death to the deadmonton coilers

3/4 worthy cup holders at least though

>You will never relive the 2014 SCF again
>The shitposting will never be this intense again

Why bother?

Thanks for the blog post there faggot, what else do you know about anthems