I wrote an entirely innocuous post about lazy employees not doing their jobs...

I wrote an entirely innocuous post about lazy employees not doing their jobs, unrelated to my job and was suspended after someone reported it to my manager who is blocked from seeing my posts... I will not be allowed to work for a week, my next paycheck is under $200, I have $3.52 in my bank account and $740 in rent and bills...

So Sup Forums what's it like to be homeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

myshadow.org/lost-in-small-print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So Sup Forums what's it like to be homeless?
All I can say from my experience is being homeless. Is no one will care about you. No one is going to help you. And there is nothing you can do about it what so ever. So maybe next time don't think anything you say online is fucking hidden.

But the post had nothing to do with my job! It wasn't even about my job. My account is in no way linked to my job. My name isn't even the same on there. I fail to see how I violated a social media policy by posting unrelated shit...

Anyone and everyone can screenshot anything you say and use it in any form without you knowing. That is the point of social media. Betraying and back stabbing.

I just don't understand how I can be punished at work for something that cannot remotely be construed to be about my job. Even out of context it can't be linked to my job...

Granted this manager has it out for me. He's been trying every way possible to have me suspended for the past 4 weeks and has written me up for absolute nonsense 3 days in a row. One write up was his fault for not giving me the correct schedule, one is for this social media bullshit, and one is a mystery because he said it isn't any of my business

This is what you have to let go of right now. Thinking that anyone on social media is actually your friend. People won't say if they are offended by what you said that they don't like what you said. In this day and age they will go for major damage with either your job. Like you or even your family. Someone you know who saw what you said. Basically went over you and wanted to do damage to you in a personal way. You may never find out who. But this is what happens now days.

>Granted this manager has it out for me.
Then maybe your manager said his hatred of you. And someone you both know might of given him the evidence he needed to fuck you over.

But what I'm saying is they put the actual post in the write up in full context and it isn't punishable offense. By their own social media policy the only one breaking rules in the manager who sent me rude messages so frequently that I was forced to block him. We were not even friends on there to begin with. I don't give a fuck about who tattled or how he saw it. I don't care if someone plastered the shit on a billboard, I did nothing wrong. The post is like 2 lines and completely unrelated to my job or anyone who works there. But I guess he can just do whatever he wants since he is also the fucking HR manager

If you had all the rude message the manager had sent you. Could you not use it against them in some way?

Already brought evidence of him messaging me and others, including shit from him hitting up 16 year old employees for nudes... Not one goddamn thing happened to him. He throws shit at people, I've witnessed him strike an employee with a closed fist, he brags about violating young girls and he recently said he would have aborted his daughter had he known she was gonna come out female. All around just a reprehensible person. He has personally shorted me over 30 hours over the past couple weeks. He wrote me on the work roster as suspended even though I had not been so noone even knew if I was allowed to work this week in the first place.

Stay off social media you dumb cunt. This is on you. There is no privacy, and you cannot control who sees what you write. Fucking cretin.

During your suspension get with your manager's wife/son/daughter/mother/dog ....then go back to work. That will teach the cunt.

Read the fucking thread you asshat. I don't give a fuck that they saw the post because there is nothing wrong with the post. I'm simply questioning the absolute asinine stupidity of a company punishing me for something that isn't even connected to their business in any context.

>punished at work for something that cannot remotely be construed to be about my job

If you live in the US, what state? Do you know if it's a Right to Work state?

>But

Typical retard who was raised on social media and believes himself infoulable and without harm.

Hope you arent mugged in the night for the one blanket you will have. Check the salvation army for lunchboxes.

Have you taken your evidence of the managers behavior to like a union or places that helps deal with this sort of stuff I'm sure there might be like an employment tribunal

Virginia so yeah
I don't believe I'm infallible, I just think it's bullshit that something (and I'm getting real concerned that maybe some of you can't read higher than a third grade level because this is some really simple shit to understand) posted about the work ethic of employees AT ANOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH MY JOB, can have me suspended at work simply because the manager is a cock on a power trip.
No such thing exists for this job

Stop being a woman and posting on social media.

Lol you fucking idiot

Nobody goes homeless over the course of a single pay period. You will pay your bills late, apologize to a the people who are inconvenienced by it, and hopefully be more careful about what you write online from now on,

Think about this. Regardless of whether your name was on the post or whether you mentioned your place of employment someone reported it to your manager. This means that your "different name" on that site is not a secret and that someone where you work is trying to fuck you over. I'd spend my time trying to work out who that asshole is.

>Virginia

Where I grew up. The National Right to Work office is out near Fairfax, as I recall.

Relevance: Right to Work means that your employer can fuck you over at any time for any reason at all. You've got no protection at all. One of the reason the D lost against Worst Candidate ever last time is that the D have completely abandoned ordinary worker rights and haven't made a concerted and strategic effort to combat union-busting and right to work.

I've been working since I was 15 (more than half my life) and have learned that no manager "has it out" for anyone without some reason.

If you haven't done something personally to offend them like fucked his wife/mom/daughter/son, then I would start looking for another job as they're trying to fire you but don't have anything they can use for a reason (yet).

Hope you have friends. Time to call in some favours.

I promise every single person in this thread has a facebook page or similar method of online socialization and uses it on the regular. The idea that anyone not in a third world country doesn't maintain some level of social presence online is ridiculous.
He's been pulling this shit for 9 months so it's been a long time coming. The area I live in is dirt fucking poor. Highest income level in this county is $20,000 a year. Pretty much everyone is pigeonholed into crap jobs like this. And I don't see how I wasn't careful. I shouldn't have to look over my shoulder every time I post literally anything on Facebook, especially again, when it has zero bearing on the policy in place at my job.
Head manager and everyone else likes me. The boss recently gave me a raise for good performance and told me I'm doing a good job so I don't know that they want to fire me. This ass is the assistant manager but the boss is clueless to what goes on in the building after he leaves and just generally doesn't seem to care and the other managers don't have the power to stop the guy.

Just to clarify, this job was my last option. Stupid small town politics outside of work seep into every facet of your life here and many people like myself have been black balled out of work by a set group of assholes in the community.

And again, the post wasn't a stupid thing to post. It was just a short 2 sentence post about shit service somewhere else and I was basically told he doesn't care he can do what he wants.

>every single person in this thread has a facebook page or similar method of online socialization

I don't. I refuse to live my private life in public.

Thats the thing. I have my facebook set to friends only for whatever reason, but I wouldn't have even thought twice about posting what I did. It was completely harmless to the company that I work for. It isn't even a matter of "Oh my private shit got leaked" it's a matter of why this is even an issue.

And have fun because if you're connected to the internet, your private life is already public to whatever corporation buys it from the ISP

>every single person in this thread has a facebook page or similar method of online socialization and uses it on the regular.

The worst thing is it will never be deleted ever. They say it is but that is pure bullshit.

>whatever corporation buys it from the ISP
I have ISP service from a company that doesn't pull that kind of bullshit.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

in case you haven't figured it out, because you obviously haven't, GET THE FUCK OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA PERIOD. If anything you say can remotely be construed as negative to your job, which it obviously can regardless of what you think, it WILL be used against you. Delete that account and straighten your shit out. Go talk to the head owner or whoever that outranks the shitbags and tell them what is happening. Wear a fucking wire. Take screenshots of shit online. And if they keep fucking you over and you literally have nowhere else to go, then find the nearest ACLU office and start some shit there cuz those fuckers love crap like this.

>I have ISP service from a company that doesn't pull that kind of bullshit.
Nah they do and are lying to your face. Also by law if they are investigating you. The company that has your ISP must turn over all internet traffic from that ISP. You don't think they store ISP data yearly in an archive. Just in case police or higher ups need it for investigations and such. Oh user the naivety is strong.

>Nah they do and are lying to your face.

Well, I don't buy from Comcast, in which case I'd agree with you. Although they are rarer than they used to be from acquisitions (and not available everywhere), there are still independent ISP's that take privacy seriously.

I have to have social media for freelance projects I do in my off time. I can't work if people can't contact me and not using social media as a marketing tool in this day and age is a death sentence.

I'm not entirely sure someone even showed it to the manager. There were only a handful of people who could have even showed him and I know for a fact that most of them hate the asshole more than I do. I honestly have no real idea how he even found it in the first place seeing as he is blocked. He says he saw it on his newsfeed which is a flat out lie.
Every ISP is an asshole. You use google, yahoo, bing, etc. instagram, facebook, or really any other privately funded company online, you are letting them sell your data. Gotta read them terms of service. There is virtually no function of modern society that isn't cataloged or recorded in a database somewhere in the world

>there are still independent ISP's that take privacy seriously.
..................I just wouldn't trust anyone really these days regarding privacy.

You have an Android phone? They're selling your data... Got an Iphone? Guess what? Apple is selling your data. Hell alot of services, apps, really anything you download, visit, or use in any context within the terms of a privacy agreement is selling your data. Most Google apps track your location even if your location service is disabled

Can be brutal. Don't trust anyone. Stay away from drugs, or at least maintain moderation. (Using a drug more than twice a week is a problem.)

There are plenty of creative ways to make money, and panhandling where I live earns you more than minimum wage.

Food pantries and shelters aplenty in all the major cities. Some homeless are very nice, but don't trust them with anything you value, because lots are also very nasty.

Know your location and the local laws.

It's not as bad as this faggot says:
People will help you, but some will look down on you and be harsh.

Get EBT if you're in the U.S. and make good use of food pantries.

The freedom is a lot lot of fun, but being homeless in winter can suck ass in certain places - buy thermal blankets, a small tent, a sleeping bag, and a thermos that can keep water hot overnight (ask for hot water at a 7/11 and you can usually get some for free).

Save money and locate and make good use of aid programs. The only people who stay homeless for more than a year are people who want to be homeless and/or are addicted to drugs.

Seriously, there's so many programs aimed at getting homeless people back on their feet that it's not even funny. It's not a permanent situation by any stretch of the imagination.

There is no such option, stop posting this

>Stay away from drugs
I smoke weed for a chronic pain disorder since the medication is $475, but it's not necessary
>Food pantries and shelters aplenty in all the major cities
Good ole rural America here... Local food pantries turn people away who haven't attended their church and generally petition to keep homeless people away
>Get EBT if you're in the U.S.
I'm already receiving the maximum amount and I work 5 days a week if that gives you an idea of the income I'm working with
>but being homeless in winter can suck ass in certain places
Last week it was in the negative degrees so I'll probably freeze before I starve

I'm hoping my tax return will be enough to at least get me the fuck out of this area so I can try somewhere else. I'd rather be homeless in a city than a place where you have to walk 3 hours just to reach a building

Unfortunately Virginia seems to forget that the southern end of the state exists so there aren't alot of options.

>I'd rather be homeless in a city
No no no you would not at all by any means what so ever. I got lucky and was in my local area when I was homeless. but seeing not how many but how much sickening abuse the homeless get in cities. trust me you and no one no one ever wants this at all. Even if you are taking a chance. Don't do it while you are homeless and move somewhere else. They will not help you for shit. If you are not local.

I'd threaten and even seem legal council. This sounds illegal, falling under retaliation from which thou art legally protected from.

Hell around here your lucky if a redneck doesn't try to hit you with his truck or hunt you... Rural Virginia is a scary place

The more I read the more of a case it sounds like. Check with legalaid.

Then get a lawyer or get a new job

Social Media with your real name on it: NEVER POST ANYTHING ASIDE FROM CAT AND DOG PICS AND VIDEOS ON THERE. A post about 'lazy employees' is NOT innocous. Also you shouldn't be using social media in the first place unless you were forced into a position of needing it.

Company computers and network: NEVER DO ANYTHING PERSONAL ON THEM. Don't even browse fucking memes.

I currently have a bank balance of $3.52 so no lawyer and there are no other jobs. Read through the thread, I already explained this

Literally all of this has already been explained a dozen fucking times.

This is a right to work state, so legally they could fire me for having the wrong color eyes and I couldn't do shit

Social media is really the wrong place to vent, complain about shit, or go on long-winded rants. But the more important concern is to not let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

Dude then just hold out. Ring up the people you need to pay your bills. talk to your landlord and the smart thing to do is. Give whatever money you have to your landlord first and foremost and state you will pay the rest from the next time you get paid. But talk to your landlord first.

>The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
Man I miss old wwf with undertake and kane. Those were good times.

Also to whoever is convinced that you can use the internet anonymously, check this shit out

myshadow.org/lost-in-small-print

man i love Reddit

I've already checked every option for government assistance. They deemed that even though I'm $700+ behind on the bills for just one month, that I am not at risk. Meanwhile the people driving around town in brand new cars and living in 2 story houses with private land get welfare so go figure... Also the landlord is almost a bigger asshole than my manager. Dude mowed the lawn without notice, of which he is required to give 48 hours before he can even come on the property since I own the trailer, and demanded I pay him. When I refused he called me a faggot and tried to evict me. I'm generally surrounded by garbage people.