A guy earlier posted a video of him beating on his little sister and no one did anything...

A guy earlier posted a video of him beating on his little sister and no one did anything. Does anyone want to find out who this fucker is and ruin his life?

Newfag or from a shithole black country...?

Fag either way. OP always is.

No.

Yeah I saw the video I want to beat the shit out him to see how it feels

It's probably not OC and/or it's fake.
Also, you're expect people on Sup Forums to stand up against violence? Do you not see the dozens of daily rekt threads? Try Reddit maybe...

did anyone save the video

yea man we should have done something about it when he posted it 2 years ago!
and last year!
and a few months back!
and like 3 weeks ago!
and...

wait a minute! this is just retarded pasta!

THIS IS NOW A WINCEST THREAD!

sisters are for protec and making tender love to!

it's literally reposted every couple hours every day. google copypasta my guy

Video is old af and has been floating around for ages.

fuck off MY Sup Forums dad

you looking for some wincest my nigga?

got some of the good stuff if you buying bro.

the purest form of love always brings in the dubs!

welp looks like im alone so I won't post more...

too bad too...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Doesn't read the small writing under each board title.............

just do it dont be a faggot, people are reading

>people are reading
what people user?

the niggers

implying they can read!

your waifu a shit

>and making tender love to

That's caled rape. A more serious crime than a brotherly beating.

I swear that is the midget teacher from Rail gun and Index. That maybe cute but drinks like a wale and smokes like a chimney at home.

rape is subjective you misogynistic prick

no she is not!
Asuka A GODDESS YOU CUNT!

Not to the police. Your IP has been logged, rapist.

but that in itself is raped
you just raped me on the internet

OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA OLD STALE COPY PASTA

welcome to the thread shit for brains

bump

are you boring and have nothing to say?
do you still want to contribute?
user brings you the bump collection! right click one for your folders today!

goodnight sweet thread...

sauce? post link? fuck off op