If a girl sends this to you what does it mean?

If a girl sends this to you what does it mean?

"I just want to make it clear that I don't want to fuck you."

You can look but don't touch

The only response you can send back is "I want to be more than friends"

Does the fact that she texted me out of nowhere after literally never texting me before change anything?

Do this. Sometimes you've just gotta roll the dice.

Nah. You will never get that puss.

Someone has entered "The Friend Zone".

You have just been friend zoned.

It probably means she really values you as a friend. Either play long game and eventually come out that you like her or ask her rn
!!!!! girls like when you are a little aggressive and if they dont theyre not the right kinda girl

Yep. You are now her emotional support system (and maybe financial) while she rides some jerk's cock.

Find better things to do than be used.

0 chance, just give up

It means you fucked up

You are friend-zoned. You are even below cuck. At least a cuck fucks a girl a few times before he's cut off.

If dubs you must respond her with a dick pic

Whoa.

wew lad

deliver OP

are you into this girl and have told her as such? she is not interested in you.

are you interested in this girl and haven't told her but from the way you behave, you're making her wonder if you're into her? she's trying to hint to you she just wants to be friends and to not make a move.

are you just interested in being friends but she's a delusional bitch who is quick to think guys like her? see previous answer, but this time cut that crazy bitch out of your life.

are you just interested in being friends and she's a cool person and feels the same way? she's having a shit time with having real friends in her life and she's hoping you're a genuine one. probably dealing with some shit that she needs the support of friends to deal with.

are you a girl? this is normal girl behavior between female friends.

TIME FOR NUDES

You done been put in the Friend-zone user.

>Either play long game and eventually come out

No.

Don't further enhance and confirm your already Beta reputation by listening to this lack-wit.

Throw the Hail Mary, but not in a slobbering begging despondent way. Who knows sometimes the odds will break your way.

bitter virgins and midget toes listen up
being friends does not mean that you have to give her all she demands in hopes to get laid
just be a friend: talk, listen, give advice when asked, do fun things
if you want a different relationship and sex, say so,
good on you if she's in
if she doesn't want to then just drop her and move on instead of whining about her "not wanting to fuck but leech of you"
no need to be a faggot about rejection, being exploited takes two

i swear if i'd get a penny for every time some faggot cries and throws accusation just because he can't get his ugly dick wet i could buy an hour with your mom

i'm not even gonna pretend i can relate with you betas, because i'm not a thirsty desperate little kid that can't cope with not getting what i want like a fucking child in the toy aisle
you get some or you don't, just shrug it off and move on you pathetic whiners

Just text back "alright, uh, thanks."

And then she will think you think she's being weird and explain herself, then you don't have to create a post on Sup Forums and get random idiots ideas on what she means.

this

reply "k" and block her number.

Maybe suicide?

"better nip this crush googly eyed thing he has in the bud"

She just fucked a guy she barely knew. She knows you're pining over her, feels a little guilty...but not enough to EVER have sex with you... so she sent that.

lol.
someone desperately needs a father for their niggerkid.

this

I sense a financial risk in your future OP. not necessarily a child, but she wants something from you. she called you 'friend' to assert her dominance before asking you to give up your boipucci for some fillings you're not gonna want

Define friend. My male friends and I don't talk about anything of any substance. We drink, go hunting and fishing, talk sports, and shoot stuff. We don't cry on each others' shoulders because men deal with their own shit and keep it to themselves or maybe, talk to family. Friends help you bury a body in the middle of the night, not talk about feelings.

Women friends? Don't exist. Sex and her emotional baggage gets in the way of a good time. If I wanted to talk about her feelings, I'd get married to her. Otherwise, sport fuck if you can, accept that men and women can't be the same kinds of friends if you can't

"... AND I don't want you to be mad at me when we don't fuck because I can tell you really want me."

You're a cuck.

send dick pic, no sucky or fucky. tell that cunt to kick rocks.

Reply back new phone who dis?

This.
Time to move on, OP.