Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Herman and him talkinmg to himself edition

(Just like every other thread)

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

first

Emma Roberts looks like a horse lol

#jesuisherman

Still good for a long ride

The only pits I'd lick

Holy shit Herman sounds like a faggot autist.

tgats (((you)))

#weareherman

In Herman we trust!

not letting (((them))) define you

His name was Herman Paulson

mwah mwah pledge

i want (((them))) in charge of me.

#MeToo

((()))

I'd bend the knee. To lick her pussy

yassssss

>tfw no Sup Forums riverdale thread in days

i need my lilli fix

For Herman!

He does the WWYD threads too.

even the thread on /hr/ has sucked

checked

>Sup Forums

Delicious

yup he herman is the biggist autistic faggot on Sup Forums by a mile

WE ARE ALL HERMAN

>hermanposting his tranny queen now.....what a fag

Pretty obsessed with him huh?

It's a bunch of different autists who have been merged into one boogeyman, most of those listed are all different people

>I AM AUTISTIC

FTFY herman

Stay mad, babe.

the (((celebrity threads))) ruined where am i going to repost bikini pictures from people magazine now.

You having a giggle?

>im herman and im trying hard to make people believe that herman is many different people to get them ogff my autistic scent

How do I know you're not Herman trying to frame a bunch of other anons as being you?

>because everyone knows about herman....
uness ur a newfag he is the reason why theres never nudes posted or just pics of kids or ugly celebs are posted these days...the same pics over and over again...

Is this Herman guy stutterbro?

ooh, tough question, i normally say we am herman but stutterbro is almost an entity all his own so i dunno

hot outifts > nudes anyway
Never understood why people bitch about people posting non-nudes. Of all the degenerate fetishes that get threads, people being attracted to girls wearing clothes is the one that people bitch about?

:/

he sounds like a pretty cool guy

I dunno. Faggots like Need to get out more.

ah, they're in their element.

i need her

It's good that they're getting some social interaction I guess. Shane that they share most twelve year olds' mindsets.

same

Celeb threads were never nude only in the first place

now i have a boner damn it

also same

Herman is a meme

you working on a cure?

fuck

That's what I want

Nah I'm too busy being a tayfag. Hope someone finds a cure for those people though.

yessss

god nobody gets me as hard as her

Pouty qt

no u.

My girl

Hello Herman

love to cum on that back/ass

mm doggy for sure

I am dadfu

Checked for more

trips for the Thigh Queen

Oh, hello dadfu