What do you think about the American Civil War?

What do you think about the American Civil War?

*war of northern aggression

It needs a sequel.

That it was about more than slavery

The last one freed the niggers from slavery, the next one sends them all back to Africa.

Hear hear

worst White on White crime. Why do white people hate eachother so much. That white skin sure didn't bring you together.

I predict California will secede. And nobody will stop them. The rest of California will break off from the western side to be with the US but thats it

Iron Man was being a dick.

It sure as fuck wasn't in the very beginning. It was ALL about slavery

Why do niggers shoot each other in big cities en masse but the only time the pro-slavery democrats complain is when a white person shoots a black person?

Good prevailed. Evil defeated.
Then a bunch of money-grubbing fucks from the North failed to follow up completely and finish everything off.

Let it happen.

It was a important event that changed the scope of US society forever.

No it was about the rights of the states

gay

Well if the lefties want to fight the sane part of California I’ll go there and shoot up some liberals, I don’t give a fuck

County would have been better off if the south won

Taxation and economics was a large play. All the industry was in the north and you could make more money in a year in a city block factory in the north, as the man that owned a whole plantation in the south

The term for what you're doing is called "whitewashing". Go back and read the letters and statement from the 1860-1861 from the primary players from the South. Educate yourself.

Why do white people think America was some white paradise and don't realize half the world was not invinted by some white guy on a boat. Whites were not born to own blacks because some lazy immigrants only a few hundred years ago moved to a non white homeland?

Yeah, the rights of the states to own slaves. It was about slavery. Anyone that says otherwise is ignorant or a racist.

>Liberal detected

The southern rural lifestyle and economies were mainly derived from SLAVERY...ergo...

Losers don't EARN participation medals snowflake.

See

Independent centrist, however I am educated

Reading is for LIEBRUHLS! right Billy-Bob? MAGA!!

a complete waste

It was driven to that by lack of industry. Why move to the south if you could make more money in the north

Actually yea they would be. By now slavery would be illegal in the south because it’s inefficient as fuck and too many uprisings but it would be easier if Richmond was the capital of the south instead of DC

Mostly slavery though

That’s why I only use a text to voice reader

i think it was pretty good. can't wait for the sequel

It must suck being a fucking nigger huh?

America already tried that...with Liberia.
>be me, freed slave
>get back sent back to Africa
>enslaves local Africans

No man. The civil war was fought over states rights to becone their own country. The whole slavery bit was completely secondary

It's just a damn shame we didn't just let the south secede into redneck+mexican+trailer park hell.

It was about slavery, no matter what those southern rednecks say. As if they know shit from shinola.

bloody/10

Reading and skool is for democracy liberal chucks right! Woo nascar MAGA!!!!

Industrialization came about in the north because of lack of slavery and availability of cheap, plentiful, immigrant labor from China, Ireland, and Europe concentrating in big northern cities

Good. We’d be better off without the northern snowflake fucks deciding how we run our lives

Cornerstone speech, given by the CSA vice president:

"Our new government is founded upon exactly [this] idea; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery -- subordination to the superior race -- is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

>must have gotten a good Mississippi learnin about the civil war
>MAGA
>Reading is for liberals

No. Watching non-niggers lose on all sides is what some of us like doing. You know the feeling.

civil war is a myth so is slavery. niggers just want free stuff.

Look faggot, you have just proven that you are the most ignorant fuck in this thread. Less than %10 of Southerners owned slaves. Of that population, only %1 owned 10 or more slaves, they were the big plantation owners. Virtually all of the soldiers in the Confederate Army had never owned a slave, yet they fought. It wasn't because they wanted slavery. They fought because they felt that the states of the North had no right to tell the Southern states how to manage their affairs.

Educate yourself

This

Actually, I prefer watching niggers kill themselves and watching the demmies throw a fit over nothing

>they felt that the states of the North had no right to tell the Southern states how to manage their affairs
... so that they could institutionalize slavery for the benefit of whites. In other words, those soldiers knowingly fought for slavery.

>I have nothing to refute so you're a nigger

when you assume, you make an ass of u and me.

Says the nigger who dropped out in the 3rd grade so he could sell crack.

>What do you think about the American Civil War?

800.000+ Northern casualties to free the slaves. If they would have known how the niggers turned out, not a single swinging dick would have marched South.

So basically rich slave owners got southern white cucks to fight on their behalf by saying shit about states rights and how the north wanted to blah blah blah.

We get it, the whites in the south are stupid. Let's move on

Man, you must like being cucked or something. You are ignorant as fuck

Failed opportunity

both parts were shit but the south was literally jewdaism

The rank and file in the CSA army didn't CAUSE the war. They just answered the call. The rich, white slaveowners and their installed political puppets started it. Did the grunts who fought in WW!, WW@, Korea, Vietnam, or even now start these wars. Unfuck your silly perspective, turbo

Missed the quads by one. So sorry.

Anyway, you clearly know you're full of shit when the "says the niggers that..." shit comes out.

Good luck with life. You'll need it.

i think there's a lesson we can all learn from it. if you want to win, fight dirty.

>fight dirty
like wear the same shirt two days in a row?

The bad guys lost.

You

Just like WWII right?

#MAGA

The left is full of assholes like yourself.

It wasn't worth 600,000 lives to determine whether blacks should be slaves or serfs.

Lincoln's great failure was NOT deporting ALL blacks as he originally intended.

Had the South seceded there would be 3 English speaking countries in North America instead of 2.. not a horrible outcome.

Slavery let rich Southerners sit on their asses in McMansions while driving wages for working people down. Lack of slaves would've led to higher quality of life for normal people.

Is it just me, or does that look like Keanu Reeves and Robin Williams?

>3 English speaking countries in North America
Where????????????????????????

It was a very laudable attempt, on their parts, to improve quality of life for the rest of the world.

Unfortunately, the abilities of the two factions were too unbalanced and one side won before they managed to annihilate one another completely.

Confirmed

You just made me woke bro

thanks

but in all seriousness, liberia is a shithole man.

I don't need your Civil War
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor

It was about economics, money. Historically, all wars are about money and the war of northern aggression was no different. Lincoln either did not understand the Constitution or chose to ignore it for all states had the right to succeed from the union if they so desired. And slavery? The northerners knew who picked the cotton for their spinning mills. That's why slaves weren't free until almost the end of the war. And after the war Lincoln planned to send all the free slaves back to Africa.
Yes, I have read the papers of the players from that time; players on both sides and all levels. As usual, this war was fought over money.

I have an ancestor that was drafted by and deserted from both sides

Don't think about it. Read a lot about reconstruction though seem like the whole thing was about the yankees goin down south stealing all their shit and raping their women for ten years after killin all the men all so a hundred years later they could strut around act righteous cuase they killed all them mother fuckers. thats what I think about

Southern non-slaveowners answered the call to fight. The Less than 10% rrich, white slaveowners along with lots of pro-slavery democrats and the southern politicians(Democrats) that were installed BY the rich slave owners(also Democrats), btw started the war. Soldiers doing the fighting in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and modern wars didn't START the conflicts or establish what they were about. Same as it ever was

I am glad the good guys won and the inbred traitors lost :^)

It's racis

ITT butthurt southern retards crying like pussies..lol

it's always been about money. the US continually goes to "war" as it doesn't really have anything to offer the world.

I think there will be an attempt by the left to stop a California secession movement
simply because they know that if the US lets California go, then the rest of the Pacific and mountain west will quickly follow suit
and while leftists are fine with leftists being in control
they flip their fucking shit over the very thought of any right wing government, even ones that have absolutely no say over their lives

Was it age 16 or 17 before you finally stopped shitting your pants and figured out how to use a toilet? You just totally missed the fucking point. Slavery was incidental in this whole scenario, it was the cough that came with the flu. It could have been anything, just like how California is going apoplectic over the new immigration guidelines. The South felt that the Federal gov't in the North was overstepping its constitutional authority (yes by emancipating the slaves) by issuing orders that interfered with the right of the Southern states to administer their own territory. Slavery was the hot button, but the root causes were much deeper and more profound.

That sums it up surprisingly well.

The term is "Secede", but the rest is kind of right, except for that lame ass "War of Northern Agression" bullshit. Lincoln decided he wouldn't be the motherfucker who presided over the fragmentation of democracy and did what he had to do

One is a Medal of Honor, and one isn't, dipshit

Do it again Uncle Billy!!

don't forget that textiles were a large chunk of the northern GDP
and the northern textile industry was made possible by cheap southern cotton that was made cheap by slavery
the north were a bunch of hypocrites calling for universal emancipation while reaping the lion's share of slave based profits

On the left is NOT a Medal of Honor, while the one on the right is the Medal of Honor, dipshit

Precisely!