It's like a mermaid falling into a black hole or something

It's like a mermaid falling into a black hole or something.

what is that supposed to mean

His wangy bar

lol gayest description of this album i've ever read

It's like a big nigerian cock falling into your mother's endless black hole or something.

Step aside and let a genius describe it:
>If you believe the true sound of life on planet earth is now worse than bombs bursting midair or runaway trains--more in the direction of scalpel against bone, or the proverbial giant piece of chalk and accoutrements--this CD transfigures the music of our sphere. Some may cringe at the grotesque distortions they extract from their guitars, others at the soprano murmurs that provide theoretical relief. I didn't much go for either myself. But after suitable suffering and peer support, I learned. In the destructive elements immerse. A-

This album has always felt very pink to me, I don't know maybe I have synesthesia or something lol

What a fucking faggot hahahahaha

>Metal isn't basic--it cultivates a pseudo-virtuosity that negates content. The dreams it promulgates are usually foolish and often destructive. Eighty per cent of the "people" who like it are male, and 98 per cent of them are white.

Mad?

The face of homosexual man, the opinions of a faggots.

Yet he emotionally and mentally uses you up. His prose dick fucks your mind. Metal fans sing their requiem for their annihilated genre.

Why is it so good, bros?

This absolute goddamn retard gave The Ooz a 4

what doe s this mean???

>sees p4k 10.0 rating

FARTY 3

Guys, I'm going to make a video using one of the songs from Loveless. Which one do you think would be the most kek-y?

Touched

dude weed

no, sometimes

No, Touched

Reminder that Robert Christgau sucks dick for change at various New York bus stops