Ok Sup Forums. We started "Cut for Beiber" and that blew up...

Ok Sup Forums. We started "Cut for Beiber" and that blew up. Pretty sure the whole Tide Pod Challenge was us and so was Lighting Yourself Fire Challenge. They all have one thing in common: this current generation of youth are complete sheeple who will do anything as long as it trending. So what I suggest is we socially engineer a trend where kids drop trou and take a shit on their teacher's desk and upload it on their social media. Imagine the controversy. How does thus sound

>current generation
>implying people haven't always been fucking stupid

Remember all those Apple users who threw their phones into the sky because of send me to heaven?
Or those ppl who put their iPhones in the microwave

Do the calibur cranium challenge.

Get kids to shoot their faces with small round bullets like a .22 and have them shoot their cheeks or something where a fatality isnt possible. Have them graduate to a 45 calibur or a 357 so they cant physically live through it, Liberals scream gun control, natural selection takes the retards and i get a good laugh.

CMon, lets do this.

Nypa

>building up tolerance to gunshots by repeated and gently increasing exposure

Just because we can doesn't mean we should, fucking jew.
Stop lowering society's norm and stop destroying our traditions.

Fight Club references

Justifications be damned, reddit will fill the blanks.

I just want more dead youths.

I could almost forgive OP for being a illiterate faggot because this actually sounds lulzy.

Get kids to take shotgun shells and hit the primer with a hammer

>implying OP was asking anyone to do it.

obviously, you can't see that this statement is a suggestion.

Kek

As if the bar has been rising.

You have to go back

In order to raise the bar we need to stop lowering it.

not bad bud, but you need to think bigger. outside america the trend wont catch on.

I think OP has something here. This would be a funny experiment to see how low can it go.

>Pretty sure the whole Tide Pod Challenge was us and so was Lighting Yourself Fire Challenge
naw, man. that's just the sort of shit americans do. they're not as smart as us humans.

European?

BLYAAAAAATT

What's a hashtag that could go with this...
>#DeskDumpChallenge
>#TurdsForTeacher
>#BraaapChallenge

i'm just stating the obvious. they eat fucking laundry detergent... that's a thing they actually do. no other countries have such problems.

#DeskDumpAgainstTrump

All the libtards and SJW's will do it

>Americans eat detergent so they are subhuman

>Europeans are humans but have been getting cucked my the subhumans from the middle east.

Pick your poison

>forced meme will fail because
see above

>europe is great its where all the white people come from
>europe is a complete shithole, and the people in it are crap.

Pick one fagoot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This

>muh infowars
you should learn about other countries. preferably not through a polarized political filter. try reading a history book, while you snack on detergent.

OP how about instead of having them shit on their teachers desk we have them write something on a white board with Sharpie like #FuckTrump or anything else that would cause them serious trouble and throw the media into a frenzy.

Because pretty much anyone who hates Trump is already doing that. How funny would it sound in the news of a new trend that has gone viral where kids are defecating on the desks at school or work.

Because I seriously doubt kids would try it. It would be hilarious but I do doubt we can pull it off. How about hiding condoms full of sour milk in the tail pipes of peoples cars?

Didn’t a feminist in the 1900s kill herself for the cause? This could work.

Needs to be something easier for shitbags to get hold of.
Despite what eurocucks think, most people don't have boxes of ammo just laying around.

That's why Tide Pod worked, they're easy to get.

No the dumb bitch tried to put a flag on a race horse and it trampled her to death as it ran by.

Hmm, now we're starting to get somewhere.

Maybe "dump against Trump: shit your pants at school or work in a show of solidarity"

>Thinks tide pod eating is a meme
>Not enjoying delicious tide pods

Shit their own pants.
It needs to be something they do to tbemselves, not other people.

Something with world-wide appeal? It would have to be sex related then.

#NakedInNature - film self running around outdoors in the nude. Bonus points if its in town.

#BalloonBowels - use a pump to fill their ass with air and make longest or loudest fart.

Had couple other ideas, but these seemed the best at the moment.

That's perfect they are the easiest to brainwash and manipulate. They would see it as taking a stand against trump rather than taking a shit on a desk. Let's get this trending for the sheeple

This could work user.

Look today's youth are sheeple I agree but I don't think they're fucking dumb enough to take a shit on a teachers desk. But I think kids are dumb enough to draw something like this on the whiteboard if we say it's from Jake Paul. I'm not saying exactly this but something like this.

But if we do any #jump/dumpAgainstTrump we need to wait until the media calls him out for something, then it gives extra effect.

We could do it for Trump being suspected of wanting to fire Mueller

>#dumpagainsttrump

This is the one

Don't like trump but am quite aware that there are alot of air headed liberals that would jump on this and it would be hilarious..

Make them do it in public places like subway or a library. A statement - the people of America choosing trump is like me choosing to shit in my pants. You made me deal with him for these five years, now you have to deal with me for five hours.
#dumpfortrump

Would it be possible to start both movements?

>Pretty sure tide pod was us.
Stop taking credit of everything that seems cool to you.

this has potential user

Anyone under 25 is mentally retarded. The retard age used to be 18 but things have truly gotten worse.

Bump
Keep it moving boys

I like this. This has potential.

#dumpagainsttrump

Bump this. This thread is win

die

Please let some form of this come to fruition

How do we go about starting this trend? Who will be the brave user who will get the wheels moving?

If kids are eating tide pods, lighting themselves on fire, or cutting for Bieber, what makes you think they won't take a shit in public?

take it to Sup Forums and let the twitter autists go

eat a dick you fucking retard

So we gonna do #DUMPFORTRUMP or not?

definitely

What we are seeing today is the influence of Soviet subversion.

Today, we have an adult generation, the millenials, who have been taught by other useful idiots who were, too, proteges of other useful idiots, the boomers, for the Soviet cause.

Yes, the Soviet empire has collapsed, but it has successfully established autonomous splinter cells throughout the U.S.
They run our country.
They teach out children.
They are our neighbors.
They are our families.

We am become coвeтcкий.

Take a shit on the system! The man will have to clean it!

>Tide Pod Challenge
where is the actual video proof of anybody actually eating tide pods. I can't even find a single one

If dubs we make the jack off your dog Red Rocket challenge

>what is liveleak

Bumpity

>implying i didnt check there already

Bump.

Oh boy this'll be fun

this is gonna be good

Bump.

Tide pod challenge wasn't 4chans doing, faggot. It was collective-stupidity.

put me in the screencap

>Pretty sure the whole Tide Pod Challenge was us
it wasnt

Bump.

if you dont realize its just a meme and that the vast majority people are just joking about eating them, you might be in fact retarded.

because one death for a cause matters

bump. let this happen
#DumpAgainstTrump

Wait so you can't eat tide pods?