This film is a fucking masterpiece. You memesters go on about Drive but this is the true Goose showcase

This film is a fucking masterpiece. You memesters go on about Drive but this is the true Goose showcase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-viEnhbV56E
youtube.com/watch?v=zxnbkCkGmTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITT: Films ruined by the 2nd act.

movie dies with human bean

3rd

Didn't like it.

Drive is true kino

nah the whole splitting into two (kind of 3 really) parts was what made it even more interesting. I agree, this film was fantastic

Go to bed Dane

The cinematography and based Cooper carry it through

It was a good idea but casting the goose was a bad idea. How can you care about anyone when you know the Goose already existed in this universe?

1>3>2

made it more shocking. Felt real

Yeah but if Goose was my dad/lover and some cuck pig killed him I'd probably kill myself.

The scene in the woods is more kino than Drive can ever dream to be. Refn is an absolute hack.

agreed

>not liking all goosekinos from this era

>bradley cooper
eeeeeeehh

Because of the Ryan Gosling's excellent performance the film would've been better if they restructured it so the first half was actually the second half.

Explore the sons and all their issues, then go backwards and explain where it all came from.

He's actually good in it though

I think I'm the only person who likes the last act the best. Our guy Dane's performance pushes the film from good to great

The part where the Goose robs the bank and connects with his son is pure kino though

this movie hit me right in the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=-viEnhbV56E

It's good, bit sentimental and melodramatic.

This.
Ruined is a stretch but it's a bore after Goose's acting/character's arc.

But that third act is fantastic.
This scene kills me youtube.com/watch?v=-viEnhbV56E

is it a drive prequel

>black man having to take care of white man's son
I enjoyed it

Was the rich kid gay?

no

even if he wasnt, he was

Mike Pattons score is probably my favourite thing about the movie.
I get chills when I think about the music that plays over that overhead shot of Dane DeHaans character riding his bike through the street.

absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=zxnbkCkGmTA

I thought the first act was fine, but the movie got more predictable as it went along.