5 goals to Neuer

5 goals to Neuer
3 goals to Oblack
Buffon who?

Ronnie will score a hat trick against them. Screenshot this

>tfw Ronaldo gets a hat trick and you have to find something other than Sup Forums to do that day

>oblak
>is not a cloud

i think you mean that month

>Buffon who?

>Neuer
>Oblack
meme keepers

>Buffon
non-meme keeper

Dose kits doe

>non-meme keeper

>getting that bootyblasted by /ourguy/
you dont belong here anyway

>based Tsu rekting Buffie who Messi never scored against

How does it feel living in the same era with the greatest footballer ever?

fucking comic sans

i would stop watch CL if that happened

Buffon is probably gonna end up crying again lmao

>goalkeepers are solely responsible for goals conceeded
>strikers are solely responsible for goals scored
I feel tired

oh no

How many CL finals did Juventus play and how many of those did they win in the end?
Asking for a friend.

>not TSUU-posting the whole day

8 finals won 2

they gonna lose the seventh

Remind me who won in 2015

Barcelona?

Remind me who choked in the 2015 final

So you're saying that RM lost to a bunch of chokers?
Embarassing my wallet stealer friend

I did the same after Messi scored in El Clasico desu.

Juventus had way too much luck in both legs.

>Sturrado clearance against James
>le ebin Carvajal fouls Tevez when there was no danger at all
>Ramos playing in midfield
>noob goal by Morata

Shit happens. Real is way better and will TSUUUU Juve

Damn are you going to be mad when the BBC defence is going to make poonaldo look silly

what are their common rivals this season? barcelona? doesn't look good for madrid

man buffon is shit, thanks for the webm

According to your logic Dabman United would beat Real as well.
Just wait and see but please don't cry when Juve gets TSUUUUED. Real literally wins every final. Juventus on the other side probably has the worst record

Kek. Can't wait to see this.

in the last month both juve and madrid have faced barcelona, all important games, yet juve managed to beat barcelona easily while madrid got humiliated at home by barcelona

it's the only recent reference we have, sorry it hurts you so much

You will get a good reference in the final.
As I said. Just wait and see.

I'm not even a Real fan but there is literally no chance that Juventus beats Madrid.

everytime I see >tf shilling for real I picture those overweight turk kids testing the fabric quality of an M size Ronaldo jersey

>this buffoon
>scoring against Buffon

It's our year, guys, we're a much better team than Real Madrid can ever hope to be.

Madrid customers are so fucking delusional, it's hilarious. It's gonna hurt real bad, better prepare your anus with a brazilian trans.

>I'm not even a Real fan
>there is literally no chance that Juventus beats Madrid
lmao emre

>madrid got humiliated at home by barcelona
*10men madrid

>this level of delusion and ingorance about football
You must be at least 18 to post on this site.

Elaborate?

lmao I'm a buyern fan desu

What's to elaborate about? From what you type it's obvious you don't understand anything about football.

Elaborate.
Which points were wrong?

>the BBC defence is going to make poonaldo look silly

they made Mbappe look like prime Henry on steroids and he missed 12 chances because he's still a teenager. Ronaldo needs two tap-ins and game over.

And Real Madrid scored the equalizer with 10 players.

Barcelona were 2-1 up when Ramos was sent off
also
>10men madrid
>implying that poonaldo is a man

>team has a shit player that commit fouls in the box when, as you said, it was not dangerous (?)
>somehow it's not their fault
>team put the wrong player in the wrong position for whatever reason
>somehow it's not their fault
>Morata scores a great goal
>somehow it's a "noob" goal
What the fuck does that even mean? Morata has proved to be one of the best strikers.

If this is not delusion and blindness due to ignorance then I don't know what is.

>eternally butthurt halalfags
lmao would pay to see your face after that last messi goal

What's the point of comparing two totally different teams to this year's?

How stupid are you?

Jugando al contra ataque frente a 10 jugadores. Esas son cosas que pueden hacer los equipos pequeños o los que entrena Mou. Pura mediocridad.

is barca playing tonight?

More like all year

^pipebomb

Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez all scored against Buffon in the 2015 final, by your reasoning they should have easily scored against Buffon this year as well.

Can you see how stupid it is to say that Ronaldo will score against Buffon JUST because he has in the past now?

>leliga messi goal
>somehow relevant in a 2017 CL semifinal discussion
cringe

I know it hurts, hang in there.

vaya, no es tan divertido cuando es tu equipo el que tiene 10 y no el rival como estáis acostumbrados, eh?

buena lefada os pegó messi en la cara jajajajajajajaj venga, a saborear el merengue y dulce de leche argentino que te dejaron en la boca jajaja

>a la contra
y encima ni puta idea de fútbol tienes, normal siendo mandril lmao

>the gypsy is incredibly butthurt right now
lmao keep an eye on your wallets guys

>"his" team isn't even in the competition anymore
like haha >scatalan

>scatalan
>gypsy using inner-spanish slurs

can it get more cringy

>mfw there are people thinking that Buffon is better than Oblak ATM

Con eso y lo del PSG ya habeis justificado toda la temporada, como los equipos pequeños, ganar al Madrid basta para estar felices todo un año. Felicidades, disfruta tu victoria a la contra con uno más, eso es todo lo que vais a recordar de este temporada, segundon.

>I know it hurts, hang in there.
What does this even mean? The final has to take place yet and Juventus is the better team anyway.

You are childish.
Okay, show me a save by Oblak like the Buffon one on Iniesta.

>los que entrena Mou
>Pura mediocridad
you mean like halal? well done retard lmao

>como los equipos pequeños, ganar al Madrid basta para estar felices todo un año

BTFO SO HARD

Real Madrid years ago, with Mou, yes. Now i´m talking about Barcelona.

>le cannot jump to the left
>good

>How stupid are you?

>Juventus is the better team anyway because I say so
>You are childish.

>>Juventus is the better team anyway because I say so
No, I'm not like you. The stats literally say this and if you watched Real Madrid and Juventus games you would know it.

BULJU :D

>muh defense
watched their games, literallywhoMonaco had way too many chances on goal, and vs Real Atletico only had 1/3 of a header from Godin. idk what FM youtube simulations you watched but irl your bianconiggers will surely get raped.

also to answer
>What's the point of comparing two totally different teams to this year's?

I clearly posted Ronaldo vs Buffon webm's in which Ronaldo violently shits on your choking pizzaiolo four (4) times. what makes you think Buffon will save jackshit this year? you have a lot of faith I can give you that.

lmao you only faced meme teams so far. PORTO, the same barcelona that lost 4-0 to psg, MONACO.

>I clearly posted Ronaldo vs Buffon webm's in which Ronaldo violently shits on your choking pizzaiolo four (4) times. what makes you think Buffon will save jackshit this year? you have a lot of faith I can give you that.
Yes and they won a single game and it was a 11vs10 groupstage game, what's your point? That Ronaldo will score?

>stats literally say this
>juventus won 2 finals and lost 6
>real won 11 finals and lost 2
Well, you're right

Again the romanian merdazzurro. Juventus could've lead 5-1 in the first half yesterday, and the only real chance Monaco had was offside. Muori, cane.

>the same barcelona that won 2-3 at Bernabeu
Fixed for you

The stats say Real won 5 straight cups, it doesn't say though that those were all Francisco Franco's, like the first two Italian WC were Mussolini's, even though it's all true. Shit happens.

>the same barcelona that won 2-3 at Bernabeu against 10 men

Now won't you gonna fix that Monaco and Porto side?

You MUST be underage to express that kind of opinions and type like that.

Iniesta scored the first goal in the 2015 final yet Buffon made a spectacular save 1vs1 this year. Your webms prove nothing, only a complete imbecile would thing otherwise.
>I'm gonna compare them with the team they lost against but not the one they won against
Really makes you think.
Yeah, this run's stats, obviously. Why would you look at anything else?

They even played vs 10-man Porto BOTH GAMES
Really makes you think

oh boy they will gonna be so exposito

Are you implying that Atletico and Bayern are better than Barca?

>You MUST be underage
how underage you want me to be? you got kik?

implying he'll get chances with Benzememe and Bayol shitting things up

>implying Bayol will play that game

Gordisco is in charge of winning la duodecima now.

>Morata scores the winning goal
THAT would probably be the goal that would save Sup Forums

>Why would you look at their history of eternal choking?
i know wtf

>Iniesta scored the first goal in the 2015
no.

>Juve ''fans'' muh stronk we beat you 2015
>the guy who made the ''difference'' plays for Real now

Really makes you think...

>Iniesta scored the first goal in the 2015

>the guy who made the ''difference'' plays for Real now
But Tevez plays in China now

>Tevez

For me it was Morata and after him Carvajal.

This

It's impossible to talk with people here, it's all childish banter.

Yeah winning 2 champions leagues sure is not a worthy achievement. I mean, look at how many Romanian teams won one. Oh, wait.
Yeah, my bad.
And yet we managed to be a better team.

Really makes you think.

You realize that each time a player is send out it means that player made a mistake, right?

If Real Madrid is superior to Barca, how come Ramos made a mistake like that?

>And yet we managed to be a better team.

Kek. Not even close. Real played with Ramos in midfield and totally bossed you in the second half.
Then it was Carvajal who fucked it up.
Same scenario in the Bernabeu. Real dominated, missed the chances and San Iker fucked it up.

this senpai

>ITT: Bandwagoners

I'm talking about Juve 2015 against Juve 2017 but if you really wanna compare that Juve to that Real then the only thing anyone can say is that Juve beat Real, everything else is "if my granda had wheels she would be a wheebarrowl"-tier.
Juve proved to be the better team on the field not one but two times, get over it.

>some faggot brings up Messi's goal in leliga vs 10men Real
>the italian wankers agree Messi's goal is amazing and proceed to collectively ram their tongues up his ass
>I bring up Ronaldo's goal vs 10men Juventus
>italian wanker: DUDE 10 MEN DOESNT COUNT WHATS YOUR POINT LMAO GYPSY LMAO
nah, you're the one with the childish banter

I rest my case. You are deluded.

LOL this Juve team only faced meme defenses so far. Porto with 10 man, Barcelona, Monaco...

If Casemiro doesn't receive a yellow today you can give a farewall to your chances, Juve.

Buffon ironically won't need to save like 2003 and 2015 because Juve will simply score more than Real.

You're talking as if it's like before that Juve had no attack and the opponents, see Bayern in 2013, could just walk through them because they didn't need to defend at all.

Juventus with this same defense already withstood and got through the literally same attack of today's Real, but has Real done the same against Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado? Go on, greentext, we'll see what Ramos and Varenne can do when they couldn't even block a babby from their own cantera and a chump that didn't even wanna be there anymore like Tevez.

>you're the one with the childish banter
He's not me. Multiple people think you're a delusional customer.
Top fucking kek. The irony.
And Real Madrid isn't a meme defense? What?

>the "He's not me" meme
k

And Real completely stole the way through Bayern, stealing in both legs, and got 2 of 3 goals awarded by Atletico in suicide mode. They didn't advance on their own merits, they didn't score most of their goals on their own merits either. Real is gonna end up worse than Monaco.

No because poor man's Marchisi- I mean, Casemiro, is good. I don't know what the fuck does that have to do with the defense, but yeah.

Oh yes, they did. They rekt both teams. They needed the ref against Bayern because Neuer (the true GOAT) goated up in both games. Atletico looked clueless in the first leg.