Fuck

Fuck

What the fuck

what fucking country are you in?

It's what happens when you trim your feet with fingernail clippers. I did it when I was a kid

White cheddar cheese. Shredded. Dude can’t sweep his kitchen.

holy shit I wasn't the only one?!

you got footworms, you'll have to get your feet amputated now

bingo

No, it's what happens when you wear shoes without socks and sweat like a madman. The nasty fucker.

I clip my toenails with fingernail clippers and this has never happened.

They're talking about clipping your dry ass foot skin with clippers ya dingbat

Who the fuck does that? Why? I've been on this site since 06 and never even heard that. What the fuck?

yup.

whats wrong with your hand

>Who the fuck does that?
Asking this on here, please.

Holy fuck i used to do this

lots of people. I personally do it because I don't like the feeling of dead calloused skin on my feet. OP looks like he did it with a fucking cheese grater though.

I can beat that

I used to do it for fun. Like I said before... I was a stupid kid.

I barely get calluses but when I do i use clippers to get them off because it’s fun

> (OP)
>I can beat that

You people are freaks. Be more normal, Jesus.

my doctor asked me to take pics of it, just thought I'd share them

infected palmoplantar psoriasis btw

can you grate that shit with a cheese grater? i pretty sure since its so thicc you wont feel that much pain

it's gone now but it was fucking agony for a week, couldn't touch it, couldn't get to sleep cos it hurt when anything touched it

when the infection cleared there were big sections of hard dry skin flaking off, shit was fundamentally unpleasant

damn

Ahahaha hahahahaha

Oh man, ohhh.

That made me laugh alot.

pour some boiled water over it

Hairy palms. Next you'll go blind.

>clip foot skin

>get psoriasis
>get INFECTED psoriasis on top

your sickly ass should've been removed from the gene pool. thanks doc

This.

Please get rough sand paper and scrape it hnnnggg, that would make me cum so hard seeing that. Please OP please sand off some. I wanna see the flakes.

Apparently I've done this very often when I was a kid. It doesn't hurt or bleed at all since it's dead, thick skin.

It's like people covering their whole body under their blanket when they feel frightened in their bed or people tuning their lighters or getting fucked anally by the sports teacher after school because you refused to show your penis at the foreskin control day since you have none: We aren't often as weird as we think.

Pics?

Please user. Sand or shave or scrape some off. Those dangling ones on the bottom MUST come off. I am gonna go crazy unless I see them grinded down. Ahhh fuck yeah that'll be so satisfying to see!

Op please do it. Clip the dangling skin at least.

Could you post more? I like it somehow idk

Post this shit in the Foot Fag thread and fuck their already fucked minds!

Op please put your foot in my mouth so I can use my teeth to grate the skin off as you move ur foot back and forth.

Just clipped my toe with toe nail clippers to show yall what it looks like and show what OP posted.

>dingbat
Holy shit dude, watch the language.

Yo I did that. It makes your skin weaker and more prone to wear though so I try to keep myself from doing it now, but it's really satisfying to just chop away the dead mass.

I no longer ask the question "Who the fuck does X?", thanks to Sup Forums I now know that anything is possible.

Foot fags, lick away. Faggots will lick anything

Nigga why you got feet noodles wtf