I dont like you listening to that music, user

I dont like you listening to that music, user

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b1ScjegLO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are you quoting

your mom

i hated my parents in highschool too op

Fuck you mom. I'm tired of your shit. You lied to me about Dan multiple times. I can't handle it anymore. You're always drinking and smoking and get pissed off at me anytime I need something. I'm just a kid, mom. Fuck. I can't fucking handle this shit anymore. Now I'm crying. Look what you did. I wish dad was still around. If you're gonna be a terrible mother just let me listen to my music. This is why we're living in your parents house. You don't know how to act. You're a terrible mother. I miss dad.

Don't fucking try to play this off like I'm just a kid that doesn't understand. Dad told me stories about how you left me unattended as a baby before he was gone. I'd be screaming and crying in a diaper full of shit while you looked at Avon magazines and watched TV. Why didn't you help me with my homework as a child either? I never got anything done, and I didn't know, I was just a kid. You fucked my life up. I don't know where to go from here.

set her house on fire while she sleeps, desu

i was on a BUNCH of meds

unironically my gf

You should unironically break up with her

someday when I'm gone, I won't even talk to you anymore, I won't want to be around you ever again, because I'll have finally given up on you

you should unironically not give relationship advice

unironically, your girlfriend should not try to prescribe what you can and cannot listen to. you are unironically sacrificing your personhood for pussy by tolerating that.

hes not wrong. not liking your music and saying you cant/shouldnt listen to something are two different things

unironically ending a relationship because of petty shit like that is unironically retarded. she doesn't unicornally tell me to stop listening, rather she unironically tells me some (not all) stuff sounds like shit. hence she doesn't like it, yet respects it (unironic)

i give it two years at most

>lovemeister user unironically thinks he can predict a relationship's strength through sheer shitposts (unironically)
you seem very bitter :^)

youre the one who seems upset though

And the argument has reached the point where both anons accuse the other of being more upset

then after that is the makeup sex

>u mad
it would seem we have reached the apex of this discussion

that guy is both ironically and unironically clearly having a meltdown though

>un-unironically
we need David Foster Wallace more than ever :(

well im glad you can continue to feel some sense of superiority even after everyone already considers you both to be massive faggots

you're unironically projecting my friend :(
who hurt you?

we're all massive faggots here some are just more mad than others

vocaroo.com/i/s1b1ScjegLO7

I'll turn it up for you then grandma