en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should be mandatory

cause kikes like it

because we arent animals

this

to prevent this

Because the majority of people either don't care or don't know enough about it to actually want to do something about it.

Hygiene

ITT: cutfags who are mad

I'm not cut though

No one gets head in England because they usually aren't cut.

cutfags? youre a moron

baths also prevent this

Jews

Lol no they don't. That's an infection leaking pus out your dick, faggot.

Also, circumcision doesn't use stitches.

because foreskin is hideous as fuck. It's for aesthetics.

Because nobody don't want no dick cheese man.

Because it's better than smegma and phimosis

Because my GF doesn't want vaginal infections

yes,it does
fucking retard

Not even snufalufagus.

>Slicing your dick because it looks better that way.

Humans were a mistake.

KEK it's funny how you ant-eaters always complain how circumcision.

Because it looks a lot more civilized

They're weak ass pussies who fear their junk is going to be degraded.

Man the fuck up! Life isn't about your fucking sensitivity.

>>KEK it's funny how you ant-eaters always complain how circumcision.
is so bad.Yet not having experienced it for themselves

Nothing wrong with circumcision, its the baby mutilation that im against of.

>forcibly disfiguring the genitals of children
>civilised

Tell her to stop wiping ass to vag then.

Lol ignorant retards.

It's male gential mutilation, and should be banned. Unless you decide as an adult that you want it.

It's only less hygenic than being cut if you don't fucking clean your dick. If you are really a shitty slob of a loser and can't do basic hygiene, then you don't deserve to get laid anyways, and women will avoid blowing you. So that'd be you're own fault.

Also remember that getting cut is literally being Jewed. Were there circumcisions before jews came along? Nah. Have fun turning your kid into a goyem, if you have any.

>against circumcision
>in favor of forcing boys to take female hormones and brainwash them into girls.

Kys faggot

As someone who was circumcised at 19, I can tell you that I prefer being cut. However, having foreskin was amazing while it lasted. Had to get cut because of medical issues. But nonetheless I loved having foreskin.

I never had any hygienic problems like dick cheese or STDs. And I got laid perfectly fine with foreskin, and the sex has been the same. Literally nothing changed. And I'll tell you there is nothing more pathetic and gross than seeing all these cut faggots believe that their dicks would be gross and full of cheese had their foreskin not been chopped off. I know they adamantly believe that's a decent argument. But really it just shows how fucking filthy and incompetent they are with properly cleaning themselves like adults.

But anyway, to answer your question. It should be allowed on the basis that men like me had medical issues with our foreskins, and life was so much better once we got circumcised. As for circumcising a baby? Yeah, that's fucking retarded. And I may sound selfish with saying this, but not my baby, not my problem. You ever noticed how men who were circumcised as babies find foreskin disgusting and men who weren't circumcised find circumcision wrong? It's all a matter of what you know. You don't know shit about the other, so watching you all argue is just hilarious to me.

>in favor of forcing boys to take female hormones and brainwash them into girls.
uh, i didn't say anything about hormones

Actually yes, circumcision exists in a lot of places, it's not just the kikes who do it.

It's no more mutilation than removing tails, webbed toes/fingers, or that skin under your tongue.
We do it because our technology has outpaced evolution, and the foreskin serves no useful purpose.

But cry harder about someone else's dick, you queer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision

Poor OP

You didn't need to, you stupid SJW cuck, go beat off to traps some more.

This
> Stinky dicks triggered

why do people get braces and their wisdom teeth removed? It can be considered medical in a few cases but it is mostly aesthetic. Same concept with circumcision.

>It's no more mutilation than removing tails, webbed toes/fingers, or that skin under your tongue. We do it because our technology has outpaced evolution, and the foreskin serves no useful purpose.

Evolutionarily? maybe not. Sexually? yes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
(one of many studies)

Lol i'm definitely not a SJW. But i do beat off to traps sometimes yes

>>But nonetheless I loved having foreskin.
Same dude always comes up with a different story everytime about how he wish he still had his foreskin when a anti-circumcision thread is posted.

Faggot

So sad...

No, if you read properly you would see that I clearly prefer being cut. I just find people's hatred for foreskin laughably retarded. It comes off as jealousy, as if you're pissed that your parents robbed you of your choice. Uncut fags can always get cut, you can never gain a foreskin lmao

Don't throw me under the bus just because your reading comprehension is poor lmao

>Unironically believing this

I'm glad I don't get cheese

>an entire thread composed of faggots arguing about their dicks

Lmao i think caring this much about others' dicks is a bit more disgusting than dick cheese

>against SJWs
>for circumcision
Circumcision was started in the US so teens would want to have sex/wank less. Get cucked conservative SJWfag.
Fuck, I hate being a conservative sometimes because of you ignorant faggots.

Then why did you say this if you are cut?

>>I'll tell you there is nothing more pathetic and gross than seeing all these cut faggots believe that their dicks would be gross and full of cheese had their foreskin not been chopped off.
>>Cut faggots
Nice word placement

>inb4 "I'm not ignorant, you're an SJW cuck liberal"

Fantastic comeback Cletus. I'm sure your sister is just sopping wet from your mad internet shitposting skills. Too bad you'll never get to bring her to the bone zone for the first time in her life, since her father already did it when she was four. Anyways, enjoy your dried out dick jewcuck.

I never got circumcized but I painfully pulled my foreskin back by hand, what am I?

Male disposablity.

>> I hate being a conservative sometimes
You'll never hear a conservative say that.I can smell your liberal bullshit through my phone.

Applying your same logic , is this the same for women? Or is it because society accepts male genital mutilation as the norm, we just ignore it in favour of 'who cares, it's only a male baby'

>No person would ever feel like the people around them can be fucking stupid/ignorant
Yikes dude. It must be a wonderful life you're living in that little bubble of yours.

This

Because uncut cocks are ugly. All these Au-natural faggots are just primal retards.

I also said "cut fags" too. But sure, ignore that. Also I was giving my insight on both sides of the argument, rather than being a biased cunt.

i was circumcised but my doctor was a tard an only cut half of it off. its not as bad as it might sound and no woman has ever complained about it

Normal

Is that actually what you should do, never met another person who has

But it was against your will , or you could not give consent? It really depends on your age where this argument will start.

cutfaggots is to a person who is cut as Console peasant to a person who just plays console. At least thats my perspective on it. One is an ignorant dipshit, and the other just doesn't care because it isn't something that they focus too much on, or they just enjoy it without a conflicting opinion to the opposite side.

i was a little baby. i dont mind being cut because i cant change it and im comfortable with who i am unlike these fags who have to argue to make them selves feel better about what they have

Feels great having a natural normal dick. You cutfags will never know the pleasure we unjews experience

this

But the real arguement is not about being uncut or cut, it's about equality between male and female. Female genital mutilation is abhorrent and male genital mutilation is ok because it's socially acceptable.

Seems odd you say that way.
But i agree baby circumcision is kinda fucked up i wasn't circumcised unit i was 7.As for banning it No it should be up to the parents not some fucking fourskin loving liberals.

>damage control

*Foreskin

Because it's healthier and looks better you fucking incel.

But if the parents wanted to remove excess skin from a vagene because it will keep it clean in the future, that is ok?

>female
lol thats not what most people are flighting about, but i do agree that is a valid point

Citation needed fucking incel

>healthier

got any proof of that homeslice?

>looks better

that is purely subjective and has no basis in fact kys if aesthetic more important than your own free will. cuck.

there is litterally no reason for circumcism other than barbaric tradition. provew me wrong and ill change my mind.
>protip. you cant.

Pretty much. Ny newborn son is laying next to me right now. Uncut. If he decides to get snipped later in life, I don't care. It's not my place to make the choice for him, and definitely didn't want to be one of his first experiences on earth being trauma

You're thinking internal & external sex organs are the same.

They're not. Retard.

>healthier
no
>looks better
no

Female circumcision, removing the clitoris to prevent sexual urges.
No it is not right.

it honestly surprises me how insecure and angry you faggots get when someone tries to argue against circumcision. just because you are already a cutfag does not mean you should take your impotent less sensitive dick having, peanut sized brains rage out on other men. im not a feminist but that is exactly how feminists do things, and its so pathetic there exists no word to describe it.

it makes penises look nice

good on you man, need more parents like you.

foreskin gang

and aesthetic is more important than pleasure? or bodily autonomy?