>tfw soyboys have ruined the beard aesthetic

Fucking hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

testshock.com/the-truth-about-red-meat-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mudslimes did it before them anyway.

>soyboys
op probably lives in parents house with no job

Modern hipster beards have always been soy.

I don’t know what a soy boy is, but I definitely know you’re an insecure faggot

>beard aesthetic

Kill yourself you fucking fagot

You also somehow lost the ability to google.

As long as you can grow a full beard and not a scraggly looking thing no one will mistake you for a soyboy. Well actually the most important thing is to not act like one, then you're good.

I'm still playing no man's sky right now.
>inb4 it sucks, I know it does
>inb4 why do you play it, because it keeps me entertained and the depression away

>MFW OP is mad because he gets "mistaken" for a soyboy because he has a beard
>MFW it wasn't a mistake

The beard aesthetic was long ruined before them, the fkn hipster cunts ruined it first, with their pine beard oils, veganism and cuckoldry

it's up to you and your genes to fkn push past that and represent the viking you are

Real men don't care enough about what others do. Won't let a couple soyboy memes stop us from growing facial hair.

there is nothing more cuckoldry than this face.

>tfw i wear glasses
>tfw i have face hair

I don’t get it

This is the truth. OP confirmed insecure manlet

This.

>OP and maga cucks got so mad they lost the word cuck that they have to force a replacement that just doesn't work
Stay cucked retard.

>soyboys
take your weak memes back to Sup Forums

sage

What in the hell is a "soyboy?"

I heard that gaping mouths and fish mouths are the #1 way to get laid in America.

A surface-nerd. A degenerate who spends his life virtue signalling, playing Nintendo and buying absolutely every bit of consumerist garbage mainstream merchandise from nostalgic or progressive franchises.

>Mom's boyfriend just bought me a switch

s((()))y

soy doesnt make you more feminine

Lumbersexual.

>implying neckbeard kekistanis don't play vidya
lol

A faggot who is the stereotype of a beta male cuck. They have a soyboy smile, that I guess offends faggots and hipsters posting here.

>the beard aesthetic

you're all fags

I only like Three of those things

Rick and Morty, switch and blacked

where can i find this video?

To be fair I'd rather a legitimate faggot hipster over a soyboy any day.

>What in the hell is a "soyboy?"
it's the latest Sup Forums meme-scapegoat, replacing "bugman" and before that "numale". It's supposedly an effeminate, hipster "progressive" liberal who eats soy and therefore is not a real man, or some shit like that. Except he has a beard, which kinda contradicts the whole "low testosterone hurr" part of the trope.

Sup Forums gonna Sup Forums

>A degenerate who spends his life virtue signalling, playing Nintendo and buying absolutely every bit of consumerist garbage mainstream merchandise from nostalgic or progressive franchises
sounds like the so called alt right

>no (you)

lots of triggered soyboys in here

tell that to Sup Forums, they've finally lost the few remaining marbles and now believe that soy will make a girl but eating ten raw onions a day will turn you into hyper-chad.

it's a shitfest over there.

.. why the fuck would I google "soyboy"?

You're correct, but I'm still exposed to more disgusting soyboys than I am alt-right cryptkeepers out in the real world, so I'd rather them dead first.

>my indie walking simulator
a what?

it's a Sup Forumsfart thing

>m-muh memes

congratulations, what a nice guy.

How old are you?

To go to Instagram it’s full of fitness thots.

ask these fuckfarts:

They have not ruined it. You're the fagot that lets it get to your head. They also wear pants. Pants are ruined ? Beard was there before them. Will be after. Stop beeing a pussy.

the beard fad is fucking retarded. I immediately lose respect for a dude with a gigantic beard these days.

lay off the soy my man

That’s not Sup Forums that’s /fit/

I run into the occasional soyboy in my town, and the rare kekistani sighting from time to time, neither of them bothers me much.

why do you look like you should grow up?

I'm 53

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

low energy memes, sad.

Sup Forums believes it too, maybe it seeped from /fit/ seeing as a few /fit/fucks are also Sup Forumsfarts.

can you fucking die already
youve been spamming this shit for fucking days go away

>2k18
>this triggered

I practically live on Sup Forums I’ve never seen the onion meme but maybe once or twice at most. You should leave Sup Forums more often.

so weak

bræh
you're talking to a bot

Most definitions you're going to get is basically describing people they don't like (see ).

But it's basically another name for beta male. Or rather, men who aren't masculine (either physically or personality-wise) or the macho type. And tend to be more sensitive, left-wing, low-key, UTR, a push over, feminine, etc.

Think of it as another way of calling someone a pussy.

I lurk Sup Forums a lot, though I'm not exactly a denizen. I've seen quite a few times, but maybe they've recently realized how utterly idiotic it is, I mean.. after all, they are a tad smarter then the /fit/fucks.

I can feel the recoil from that triggering

i know

so, you're feeling me, user?

noice

It has estrogen precursors or some shit. It won't kill you or make you sprout tits, but it will have an impact if it's all you eat.

It's actually proven that a high soy diet can lead to elevated estrogen like hormonal levels..

>but it will have an impact if it's all you eat
so will any food.

yeah, it cal slightly elevate your e levels, like onions and magnesia and other shit can slightly elevate your t levels, but never enough (for either part) to actually have an effect on you.

for that, you need HRT. Otherwise, traps would just snack down on soy all day errday and bodybuilders would chomp onions like it's nobody's bidniz.

>working for bean company and posting on 4chins

who?

No it doesn't. What happens that is you end up having more balanced oestrogen/testosterone levels. Rather than the testosterone-laden hormonal levels that comes with meat diets.

Maybe out of context, but no mans sky is a good game. Only people who hate it are the ones who overhyped it

a meat-centric diet won't raise your testosterone, ffs.. read a book, and stop believing shit memes.

Jesus fuck I absolutely DESPISE that soylent grin. Anyone know if there's a subrekkit for it?

this is their aesthetic

>fuck fart...
are we getting more retarded

Practically any foods made from living creatures has testosterone in it, veganfag.

testshock.com/the-truth-about-red-meat-and-testosterone/

>8bit gay shit
Lmao steam gives pretty much any shit head dev who knows unity a chance to sell their pos games. I remember when steam sales were worth spending money on but now it's the same indie platformer remade by everyone

>has testosterone in it
not how it works, fuckfart. And no, I'm not a vegan, I eat pretty much meat with all meals, drink milk and have all my life.

we're on Sup Forums, there's always new depths of retardation for us to explore.

Confirmation bias and false consensus, then.

>eating from creatures with testosterone in them doesn't effect your t levels

K.

If you're enough of a pussy to let a soyboy ruin something you like, you are in fact a soyboy.

what part of
>yeah, it can slightly elevate your e levels, like onions and magnesia and other shit can slightly elevate your t levels, but never enough (for either part) to actually have an effect on you.
did you faggots fail to comprehend?

.. the only way for normal, adult male to significantly increase t levels is via exogenous administration, as in: taking steriods.

>the only way for normal, adult male to significantly increase t levels is via exogenous administration, as in: taking steriods.
Or a diet in fats and protein (which is typically in meats from vertebrates).

It may not increase it by much. But a lack of meat in your diet results in E/T levels being more proportionate to each other, which makes it seem like you have more estrogen in you.

>t. former med student

>It may not increase it by much
exactly, not enough to make an actual difference unless you have severe testosterone insufficiency.
>But a lack of meat in your diet results in E/T levels being more proportionate to each other, which makes it seem like you have more estrogen in you.
no, this is vegan bullshit at best. A lack of meat in your diet (assuming you're a healthy, normal person) can lead to V12 and iron insufficiency, but not testosterone insufficiency to a point that would matter.

>exactly, not enough to make an actual difference unless you have severe testosterone insufficiency.
It's enough of a difference for it to be noticeable.

>A lack of meat in your diet (assuming you're a healthy, normal person) can lead to V12 and iron insufficiency, but not testosterone insufficiency to a point that would matter.
A vegetarian/vegan diet is going to give you small yet noticeable traits in your character that are *culturally* define as feminine (softer glow, slender figure, &c). And people who switched to meat from a long-time diet of fruits and vegetables have been known to shown changes in personality, like increased levels of aggression and anger.

>It's enough of a difference for it to be noticeable
.. in a clinical test, yes, not in your everyday life. Unless, of course, you're test insufficient.
>A vegetarian/vegan diet is going to give you small yet noticeable traits in your character that are *culturally* define as feminine (softer glow, slender figure, &c)
oh gtfo will you, I thought I was actually conversering someone educated and smart and then you blow up all tinfoil loony tunes on me.
>testosterone makes you agressive durrr
lol memes are lol

t. someone who not only studied this shit but has also done shit tons of roids and never once experienced any spike in aggression or otherwise "male" or "assertive" behaviour

It's because it doesn't affect everyone dramatically. Enough of an effect to be observed and studied, but not enough to be a solid determination of how estrogen and testosterone influence changes with certainty. It's a correlation/causation thing.

any time i've upped my testosterone levels (i.e.: resistance training and red meats), i start having homicidal thoughts and become sexually aggressive with people.

>has also done shit tons of roids and never once experienced any spike in aggression or otherwise "male" or "assertive" behaviour
those changes are so subtle and gradual that you often can't tell they're there

It's funny because I didn't realize how much I hated this type of person until it became a meme. Makes me proud to be an asshole.

maybe its time I shave my beard