/got/ general

previous

AIDS?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Jonsa

Shit op pic

I thought these lame generals were banned between seasons

MODS!

Jonsafags don't have the right to criticize anyone. You have created the worst thread /got/ ever had. Kill yourself.

BRANFAGS ARE LITERALLY CANCER

Incredibly outdated. Azor bran.

I love Bran!

Why does Dany abandon Jon? Just for a reason to give Uncle Benjin a last scene?

This makes me think Benjin will tell Jon who his dad is.

We did literally nothing wrong

That wasn't even me retard

I'm not one to usually complain about teleporting characters but this is kind of hard to accept

I would say but you idiots blew it

To show how special Jon is.

Dany comes on 3 dragons to save him at the last minute and loses one for his sake

Benjen then comes to rescue him a second time and gives Jon his horse when he denied one to Bran forcing Meera to make a sled

Give her some titles, she could always use some more
>Daenerys Targaryen,

>Incredibly outdated

Than create an updated one

Only ones still relevant:

B 1, 4
I 1
N 1

It fits!

Leaks and set pics have already confirmed.

Dabid and Dan don't care

No it doesn't. Isaac is pure.

It does fit with Jonsa though.

What should go on it?
>Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>Long live Jonerys
>#buttslut
>Azor Jon

I'm kind of busy right now and can't do it but if you're a regular poster it shouldn't be a problem, 95% of these threads is autistic repetition.

What's the point if we already know the answers anyway?

Reminder
Jon will invent sunglasses next season and create the Westeroes version of the industrial revolution

Have there been any leaked set photos of a character not dressed in black?

Meera!

Bradamante
Thank you uncle benjen
Quasimodo
Everyone is wearing black and brown

Jon as much as people here want to ignore it. He still has color to his outfit.

The fires of Mordor!

No more color than literally anyone else

>muh special snowflake

Azor Cersei

cast him

Don't give Brad the honor you fag

Quentyn Martell

I wonder if we'll ever learn who awayforthelads was.

Seemed to know too much and could fact check so the writer being a friend of a friend seems unlikely.

Good chance he was someone high up himself who worked near the writers, saw storyboards, maybe handled the scripts or had copies for whatever reason.

Wonder what besides attention motivated him to leak everything this early in production. Maybe he was a disgruntled employee. But god he's getting a lot of attention, with each new picture from the set of actor sighting in a city, his leaks will get mentioned for months to come then he'll get cemented as the GOAT leaker and if somehow this was all or mostly bullshit like as some conspiracy people think HBO trying to steer the public the wrong way knowing that pictures would get out, the GOAT troll.

Post Cersei

Stannis

This show stopped being good after season three.

Literally just Baelish and Royce

How much do you want to bet it was Salty Cunt

>the WHITES

Of course it was he is the new Brad. Not that Salty is as annoying but these guys ruin everything for everyone

Normies did this

Do you think I could get isaac to put out if I offered a line of coke in exchange

Shouldn't Cersei die, killed by either Le Reddit Dwarf or Jaime?

So how is the "little brother" gonna choke the life out of Cersei now?

Cersei's still Queen, no one younger or more beautiful has taken everything from her (Jaime leaving better not fucking count) and she has no enemies around to kill her unless the people of King's Landing rise up

Sup Forums is literally cancer let's all go to reddit

no, he's **P U R E**

The valonqar wasn't in Cersei's prophesy on the show.

You'd think D&D would keep the spirit of it if it'll be big in the books.

And as a counterpoint, Mirri never mentioned Dany not having kids, yet a season later she was saying she'll never have any then repeats that in season 6 while saying shit about when the sun rises in the West and sets in the East

*so even if it's not mentioned, it might still be relevant or brought up

No, coke makes it nearly impossible to achieve an erection. Unless you were sober and the offer was to breed his boipuss. Then maybe.

Obviously the second one, the fuck do you think I am some kind of fag?

True. Then maybe neither Tyrion or Jaime is the valonqar in the books.

Cersei is Valonqar

This. Azor Jon

60th for my queen of love and beauty

But then who is it?

Season ends with her in pretty much the same place she already was except without Jaime and her enemies again far away where they might get killed while she survives.

You're 59, faggot.

What's the next step of his plan?

obviously you don't get the drugs until you pay up first

Getting executed with his own blade

Fucking fanservice

Valonqar wasn't mentioned on the show, maybe they intend to have her die by some other means? I could see them giving the role to Arya or something.

But Arya's already at Winterfell. Will they really bother sending her South season 8 to kill Cersei when in this upcoming season she'll have picked family and home over finishing her list?

And Valonquar in the books seems like it'll really matter and be a meaningful death and moment for a character as big as Cersei and something D&D would try to go for

Maybe Arya and Sansa and a few other characters are sent South in season 8 as the White Walkers are attacking?

But South to King's Landing? It'd be smarter and make more sense to send them to Dragonstone.

And what'd be the motivation then for Arya to leave her family again to go kill her?

OK I made an updated edition, what do we think?

I like

We probably already hit bingo in this thread

Don't you friendless NEETs have any plans? It's Halloween weekend

it's shit

thank you Uncle Benjen

You're shit

I wonder if while negotiating and making deals with Cersei and Dany, Jon is sending regular updates back to Winterfell.

Oh who am I kidding, D&D won't bother adding that, Jon's comings and goings will be complete surprises to people up North including Winterfell season 8 when he's done fucking Dany

and your plans are... to post
>Don't you friendless NEETs have any plans? It's Halloween weekend
on /got/?
what a life.

/got/

/sophie/

can't spell Quentyn Martell without QT. Also frog prince. Makes sense.

/buttslut/

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Literally no one cares about le it's a-me a-Syrio

You cared enough to respond

:^)

that'll be funny if arya kills him before he can speak

This place is condensed apathy, nothing done here constitutes as caring.

I wonder of Sophie's sodium-laced butt stink was a problem for the rest of the people? I'm sure Maisie is used to it. I bet Fat PS2 Kid jerked off later on and cried

>6 girls
>9 guys

Thankfully Maisie and Sophie can accommodate two men each

What kind of music would Cersei listen to?

Rock, just like Lena

>tfw I didn't know anything about Lena
>see her playing Cersei who's elegant and graceful
>finally look up the actress
>she's trashy as fuck

please no bully Lena
she seems quite shy in real life to be honest, not like Cersei at all

Where was this? And how did you get it?

One of the few actresses I have respect for. She seems really humble and shy. She acts because she actually enjoys it, and doesn't do it for the money and fame.

>she seems quite shy in real life

she's a fucking slut

slept with p. much all guys on set

Where did you hear that?

Backstage from some concert, it's up on one of the people's Twitters and Sophie's instagram

Not that user btw

This.

She's a fucking trashy whore who got knocked up by a beaner and is now trying to cover up the parentage.

lena is your typical british bislut

I mean, sleeping with pedro - okay. Pedro is a pretty hot guy

but bronn? BRONN?

I swear to god, lena probably fucked dinklage.

Pedro Pascal is a catch