I will carry out the vision of Josef Stalin!

I will carry out the vision of Josef Stalin!

He lives vicariously through me!

What do you do, Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEwNyJUYg7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd you post a Chink then?

No.

rape, then put the zek bitch to work my backyard gulag

Just imagine..she drops to her knees and you slide your throbbing, stiffening member past those pale lips and white teeth to the back of her throat

She closes her mouth around your swollen unit and takes the first pull of your manhood. You feel her tongue slowly raking up the underside of your shaft with each back and forth motion. Soon you are rock hard and she grasps the base of your knob with her soft, white hands. She starts pulling with her hands while pushing back and forth on your hose with her warm mouth...

>No
Why

Why would you rape her

What's wrong with China?

>Why would you rape her
Commies need to physically and emotionally destroyed before the reeducation process can proceed, it's common knowledge user. This bitch seems a little to full of herself, and everyone also knows there are no women in the party elite.

>This bitch seems a little to full of herself
She's the embodiment of China, Why wouldn't she be full of herself

>She's the embodiment of China
Well sucks to be her. Does that mean total emotional collapse when China's economy implodes? or do you need a few hundred MTs for that ?

>emotional collapse
You mean like Worst Korea

Cirno is Russia

>like Worst Korea
I didn't know south korean women were so fragile, not many in my neck of the woods. The SK men however (own all 5 convenience stores in town) are complete nut cases. A few years back the local PD responded to a silent alarm at a corner store, when they rolled up, they shot what they thought was the suspect (guy lived). Turns out it was the owner responding to a txt msg sent by the same alarm. The entire korean community (maybe 50-75 of them) has basically been behaving like shaky little puppies ever since. Now that Trudeau is sending some niggers our way this could get good.

Roof top Korean when canadian friend

>Roof top Korean
Kek
>10-20 niggers live in my town
>get big ideas from watching too much US news
>Koreans shut them down
>Koreans given key to the city and civics medal
That would be fucking great.

So in your town is it more Korean or Chinese?

MEILING SAMA IS SO COOL!

MEILING SAMA IS SO COOL!

China is shit
It's a polluted dump filled with a population of apathetic generations
If you thought Western millennials are bad, Chinese millennials are worse

>Korean or Chinese?
Just Koreans, I don't think a single mainland chink lives here, probably a few at the city college though. I'm in a pretty 'non-enriched' place for south-eastern ontario, pop ~45 000 not a single mosque, though I've seen the odd haji around in the last few years

Meling-sama is so cool!

>polluted dump filled with a population of apathetic generations
That's why they keep showing up in Vancouver. You also forgot to mention the cancerous smog:
youtube.com/watch?v=SEwNyJUYg7w

I know this china uncensored guy is a huge anti-china shill but some of the shit on his channel is down right fucked-up, especially the pollution shit