How do I convince myself to commit suicide?

How do I convince myself to commit suicide?
I want to be able to so badly.
I just can't bring myself to.
I hate myself and everyone around me, and I've never been able to truly connect, at all, with anyone in this world.

Everyone hates you, too. Does that help?

I don't care what others think about me

You won't do it. If you really wanted to you wouldn't have to convince yourself

But I want to fucking die

>How do I convince myself to commit suicide?
Shot 100mgs a-pvp
>I want to be able to so badly.
You will.
>I just can't bring myself to.
20hr paranoia will help
If not shot another 100mgs

I feel you OP

its like jumping off the diving board for the first time as a young kid. its so scary, but you just make yourself do it and trust that its worth it.

Stop being a fucking baby

would you consider hanging to be a violent death even if the feet are on the ground? Do people do it with feet on the ground probably because they fear dangling midair?

if u have this state of mind it just means u want attention... apprentatly badly aswel wtf :/ fuck of faggot, be depressed and dont bother me cancerious dick

I doubt it'll suddenly get better. Everything has been shit from the start and I doubt it'll ever get better.
There is not a single human being I have connected with. I just need something subconsciously to push me over the edge

i still think suicide is a bad idea unless you have no legs no arms are blind and deaf. we dont live very long as it is. why not strive to accomplish things and feel proud of yourself. life isnt very long anyway, i cant emphasize that enough. you will die before long. life can be made easier by anti-depressant meds. i take them. they make all the difference in the world. who care if its a crutch; suicide is a grusome and depressing thing. id much rather not do that. good luck to you.

still counts, I'd rather be dangling honestly

I don't care about attention.
I need something to push me over the edge subconsciously, and this place is shitty, but it seems like the place I can get answers.

Stand on the ledge of a building taller than 5 stories. If you want to die you will jump, if you don't you'll simply just stand there filled with anxiety and pushing weight forward just enough for you to pull back. Standing on the verge of existence is the only way to judge if you want to kill yourself or not.

how would you do it though, id be afraid to kick a chair but i think i could step off

maybe because you're uninterested in talking with people and that comes off as boring, hence why anyone talks to you.
Postface because usually, people are all about aesthetics rather than what's there mentally.

damn my fingers slipped, it's their and doesn't

Kicking the chair seems good to me. I want a quick death though so I'd probably go with a bullet / shotgun blast to the head.

better do some homework before shooting yourself. ive seen plenty of videos of people in the ER with failed gunshot suicides. their face looks like shredded beef and theyre disfigured for life. gotta make sure you use the right bullets and right angle.

No you don't. You wanna experience something other than what you're going through now, and you know you have to be alive to do that

OP i'm in love with you, please hold me.

Loose a pubg match in the top 5 that usually does it for me