Kendall or

Kylie ?

My precum has no racism :3

nice trips tayfriend

kendall - without a doubt

Time for my nightly cuddles

Thanks, you know me well :3

yes I do :3

Both! I'll fluff one cock for Kendall then turn and fluff the other for Kylie (:

y-you have t-twooo cocks???? 0__o

Nooo silly these are hung studs' cocks I'm going to be fluffing duh -_-

Oh, cool :3

>well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
>i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I haven’t seen a thread this slow in a long time. It’s crazy not seeing it move at 100 mph.

Nnnf that Tay look, need it!

FRIENDZONED

Im pretty tasty though :/

Bahahahahah good ol joe "11-hydroxy metabolite" rogan

those are some fantastic pokies

fuck

damn those are some great legs

I can't tell which girl I want you to fluff me up to.

I forgot there was a theme to this thread :/

just wanna suckle on them nips all day

Well... you gotta pick!

thanks for stealing my material fuckwit

as if the watson boy can compete

>my

hnnnngh that runny makeup

heh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

regardless of believing me or not you still are unoriginal

That webm made my heart throb.

damn havent seen her in a long while

JEWESS QUEEN OwO

I haven't noticed her until today. Wew. I dunno if I should as for more of her or not.

You stole Joe Rogan's content fuckwit. Wtf are you doing in a celeb thread if you have your own thread

yeah probably because she's Garbage

My baby boo O_O
I'm coming! *runs like hamster*

really pretty

dammit Carlos

trips checked

she a sexy

wow

>replies to dobby pic
>with a MAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

the fuck did you just say about dobby?

settle down Roberts friend

he was talking about Emma

hay dobby is a cute

>reading comprehension escapes me

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

hey munnisher

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.