Back by popular demand, this is one of my sisters, Sasha. She was the easiest to trick into sex when we were growing up...

Back by popular demand, this is one of my sisters, Sasha. She was the easiest to trick into sex when we were growing up. AMA I guess?

What were ways you initiated the acts? Did she just comply or did you have to train her.

moar!

All of the sex we had started in or happened in the bathtub. She complied but because I was 13 and she was 10, she believed my lie. I had just hit puberty and had lots of horny teen thoughts. I was still bathing with her so I had this sweet little pussy right there to test out

like her huh?

Did this continue to be the case or did you guys grow out of it?

Continued until I was 15 and she was 12. Believe it or not, that's how long we were bathing with each other. My parents never wanted to admit we were growing up so bathing together at that age wasn't strange to them. Soon after though, Sasha hit puberty and started wanting to bathe alone. I think she also discovered that I was full of shit and tricking her

Great hips and ass for her size. Even then.

high gap too

What was it like initially?

Scary and very hot. I started off cumming in her panties, then watching her put them on. Then in the bath I'd stare at her pussy, a thing I all of a sudden was very interested in. The first time I touched it was because it just built up in me that I couldn't wait one more second. It was like torture being so close to her naked body

Did she enjoy it at first? Did you have to ask?

Her from behind. Again I was always so impressed by her thigh gap and tight body

It was always a chore for her. I started having raging throbbing boners for her every time we bathed together. She'd notice and thought it just looked that way when I was bathing to get clean or whatever. I told her that it was longer because it was to clean her vagina. That's why it was shaped that way and was hard. I'd fuck her while saying I was cleaning her and preventing gross things from happening

Ah nice. Did she ever enjoy it or did she just permit it?

How bout a pic of feet

Any bikini pics?

I don't think she enjoyed it. It was just something she viewed like brushing her teeth. I would say, ok open your legs, it's time to clean your vagina, and she'd complain and say it hurt or was uncomfortable, then parted her legs to show me that beautiful pussy of hers

Ah. Did you ever cum in her? Or try to get oral?

So you took her virginity. Was she good.

good luck getting that from her. Our family is very religious (probably why she didn't know what I was doing with her. She has no revealing pics

She's cute op, have fun being in jail and excommunicated from your family

I always came in her. That was the main "cleaning" ingredient. I told her it was like soap but for her pussy.
I did. She was extremely tight which felt amazing. Also a sweet little body and hairless of course. Took a lot of practice to hold my load
We were both underage, no idea what you mean

What was you favorite instance of this kind of bath?

How old is she now. You should try to have sex with her again.

Probably when I was 14. I was into a rhythm of fucking her in the tub. It was summer time and she just came back from summer camp. I was saving my load, knowing I'd be cleaning her out when she came back. Just seeing her come back I was hard as a rock. When my mom told us to take a bath I was the first on in there. She saw my erection and begged me to skip today. I told her she hadn't been cleaned out in over a week. She agreed, but pouted. I turned the water on so our parents wouldn't hear, then fucked her harder than ever. I even held my load surprisingly long and exploded in her. I still think about that instance all the time
She's 20 now. There's no way. She knows about sex now and isn't having it with anyone

We're there any repercussions from any of the times you guys did this?

What's your relationship like now

No she half mentioned it to my parents once, but I just told them we got a little bit rough cleaning each other
Even when I stopped fucking her I still tried to see her naked whenever I could and jizzed in her panties before putting them on. Now things are pretty normal. We aren't super close, but we definitely don't talk about this. I think she blocked it out.

Got any pics of 20yo her? Or your other sisters?

Did you have other sisters you did this with? Or what techniques did you use?

What kind of parent let their son and daughter bathe together when they're 10 and 13 years old? OP is either roleplaying or his parents are also brother and sister. I call BS.

Are you circumcised?

Other pics?

This is my other sister. I did the same with her, just not as often. She tended to shower alone

yes why?
I've been posting pics of her from age 19-20
what do you mean by techniques?

can someone help me find this vid

Plenty of parents if they're delusional and think nothing would ever happen

Just wondering because usually you can't enjoy sex when you're circumcised, but it sounds like you enjoyed it

Like how did you get your other sisters? Were they similar in reaction?

Tell us about the best time with this sister.

>had a lot of horny teen thoughts
>sweet little pussy right there to test out

No you didn't. Get your eyeballs of these letters, words and finish jacking off. You're a pestilence here.

She's a total clean freak She's the one I came up with the "clean out the pussy" line with. I was touching her, pretending to clean her with my fingers. Then with the head of my cock. She pulled away from me until I told her about the cleaning powers of my cock. No one was home so I drained the bath and rammed her until I came inside. She was disgusted so I told her she was now clean and said you're welcome
that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Someone lied to you.

you sound jealous and bitter. Use those and other bad qualities you possess somewhere else

Anything happen outsideof the bathes besides spying a little and panties?

Only two sisters?

You, too

like i said when they took showers they'd lay their clothes out for when they came back. I'd sneak into their room, cum in their panties and rub it in making sure they're damp but no puddle or anything, then hid in the closet to watch they put them on. Knowing my cum was touching their pussies was very fap worthy.
one other but she was less fun

14 year olds don't save their loads, my dude. it's the little details that totally give you away.

Tell about a time with the third sister.

What are you talking about? that was the age where my friends and I had been jerking off for 2 years. One of them told me that if I save up for a few days that it feels incredible. You don't know shit

is there a video of pic related?

when you "cleaned them" did you grope their ass and tits or kiss them?, and if so how did they react to it? what kind of positions did you use?

I didn't fuck that one, just groped and jizzed on

You, three.

I'd grab their asses, hips kissed very very little because I had to treat it like cleaning, not romantic kissing. Not really tits because there wasn't much to grab. Still isn't really. They were always grimacing and looked very unhappy. It was like going to the dentist for them. If there was water in the tub id thrust my hips up and make they get on top, but usually either doggy style or straddling me

txt her & ask if she wants her pussy cleaned.
Post results.

Kek
Oh shit that's me

did you ever come in them multiple times? did they ever question why you were making so much noise or why you seemed so eager to do it/so happy to do it? did they ever cum from this? sorry for the bombardment of questions, im intruiged

She could take a dick at 10-12? Not sure if I believe this
If this is true, I don't think she 'blocked it out', OP she was old enough to remember this, in this day and age she may bring it up again
You need to have your bases covered

Curious but what denomination religion wise?

lol you're a fucking idiot.

bump

you indicated that they don't have sex lives as adults. do you think you might have fucked them up psychologically?

OP, tell us another about one of your best times.

i hope OP comes back. fake or not, this is some good shit

Da fun planet you live on cunt. Kys

no shit. reverse image search is garbage so can't find out who these chicks are

try tineye