Why are there so many generals on Sup Forums? Don't you want to talk to other countries...

Why are there so many generals on Sup Forums? Don't you want to talk to other countries? Isn't that the point of the board?

anybody?

I'm filtering 31 right now

I want to talk with people from all over the world but most of them are bullies.

I won't bully you :3

you ree just being faggot or actual one.

you can both talk to people in the generals and talk to people in the other threads.

That's great, but I hope other anons are as nice as you.

What are you talking about anyway?

Sup Forums is a straight (gay) erotic chat board for underperforming comp sci students, nothing more, nothing less

>can't understand simple english.
>blame the bullies.
you sounds like netanyahu

>Why are there so many generals on Sup Forums?
Generals were created to be places where people could practice with native speakers and/or learn about a country without having to make a thread
>Don't you want to talk to other countries?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
>Isn't that the point of the board
Theoretically, but it's become a place to senseless shitpost with almost no thread that could be considered "on topic "

I think you need to study proper English grammar and punctuation before you are allowed to shitpost here famalam.

It is more difficult to get threads started when the board is choked with generals

Good post because it seems you realize generals do not behave in the way intended

> do not behave in the way intended
Could say the very same thing about the entire board. Generals are part of it and as a consequence of the general state of int, they too don't work as swiftly as intended. However, eliminating them would not magically put the board back on rails. What we need is better moderation

I talk with others whenever I see an interesting thread, otherwise I spew bullshit in /mämmi/.

Even though I replied to this thread, it isn't because it's particularry interesting, but because threads complaining about generals are far more cancerous than the generals themselves.

Well, Hiro can make a new board specially purposed for generals, just like what moot did to Sup Forums and /vg/. Instead, he made /bant/ which doesn't affect this board at all.

Doesn't matter, nobody uses the board as intended anyway. When was the last time you saw a thread about language?

I hate you so god damn much

I start food and music threads and nobody cares

Generals are part of the problem. Only bait threads ever get replies these days, legit interesting ones are left to rot because they are only ever in the first page for a fairly short amount of time. Honestly, Hiroshima should make it so generals never appear in the front page, instead auto pruning after set number of posts.