Doodie

doodie

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)
members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php
archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)
youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you?

automatic thread reply thread

Would appreciate someone writing this:

April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

Post it here:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
>>
Anonymous 01/27/18(Sat)23:33:28 No.758180637▶
File: fecaljapan.jpg (56 KB, 587x431)
56 KB
(OP)
ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope someone writes it

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)

youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190 3:10 (This episode is a good example between April and Irma interactions)

Either way, I hope somebody here writes

Age a little bud

shit

haha you posted it again. epic bro lol

haha you bumped it again. epic bro lol

haha you're a faggot again. epic bro lol

haha you saged it again. epic bro lol

Dump

One of my favs

It's a trap!

God that's so fucking hot

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Him. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slidde the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.

I will always be there.

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Grow up

Dump

Dude ur spamming it in every thread since 2 days ago

Die logqueers

Grow up

Nobody wants your filthy urine you fucking pissfag

>thinks I'm dani
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LOGFAGGOTS

m'throat

haha why is this a meme bro lol

Bow down to your masters, logfaggots

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

This is a piss thread now

Fuck off Mehmet

You should grow up, here's a tip to make life a little better:
user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

Logless shills keep away or Andy will logbomb your fucking throat. Once you've experienced the slidding you'll never go back.

Shitty Photoshop work, were you drinking piss when you made this?

brought some party snacks

That answers that question, you were obviously guzzling piss when you tried to make these inferior pisspics.

complaining about spam in a cancer thread
>spiderman save us all
sage all fields etc etc no bumpo for the logfaggot let him samefag like the smelly cunt he is

SCATMAN HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

piss thread!