This isn't about "#MeToo" or whatever dumb shit- but I feel validated because I FUCKIN' KNEW IT! I'm the only person on...

This isn't about "#MeToo" or whatever dumb shit- but I feel validated because I FUCKIN' KNEW IT! I'm the only person on earth who thought that Scott Baio went creepy after Chachi.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-nicole-eggert-claims-scott-baio-molested-her-as-a-minor-1079116

Scott replies, "Nay, nay."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321061/Scott-Baio-responds-Nicole-Eggerts-sex-allegations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-nicole-eggert-claims-scott-baio-molested-her-as-a-minor-1079116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's a Chachi

What?

>She then accused Baio of digitally penetrating her beginning at age 14.
Can't be true. Everything was analogue back then.

Fucking kek

What does digitally even mean

fingers u dum fuk

Busted many a nut to Nicole...

Digitally = finger
Sheesh, kids these days dont even know English.

I thought it was common knowledge that he was fucking her when she was 14.
I heard about it in the '90's. They used to say they were in a "relationship" during the show.
Everyone knew he was a creep.
The joke was to not let him around teenage girls because he was known to give them herpes or something.

This explains a lot. Especially how screwed up that chick turned out to be.

it means computers

oh no the humanity, she was probably confused and went through ptsd like war veterans.

Nah she's just an old hag that needs to bring him down a peg probably enjoyed getting finger banged by him too.

She was on howard stern with baio on the phone and loved him and she talked about banging him. She had no prob then. What a bitch.
Should dig that shit up.

She just another middle aged over the hill roastie getting pist that she isn't relevant anymore now she turns around and insults the guy she fucked with gusto because she needs to shame him for rocking her world then discarding her .

What

#metoo
#imstillrelevant

can someone help me find this vid

>Go to Dr
>Get digital rectal exam
>find out its not done with computers
mfw

WHY the FUCK do we automatically assume this shit is true, every time?
This one is fucking ancient, how would it ever even be investigated?
>Nicole Eggert
When was the fucking last time either this chick OR Scott Baio was fucking relevant? WHY NOW?
TLDR if she ain't saying it when there's a chance it could HURT her career instead of help it; IT ISN'T FUCKING TRUE.

>she was 14, 15, 16 and 17 when the alleged incidents occurred
>Eggert has previously stated that she lost her virginity to Baio at the age of 17
>The two actors dated briefly in the late 1980s
Seems legit & not at all like sour grapes turned into a publicity stunt. /s

shes a landwhale now

she sells ice cream on the street

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/actress-nicole-eggert-claims-scott-baio-molested-her-as-a-minor-1079116

I would have finger blasted her too. She was hawt!

The other chick from the show turned out pretty nice too

this.

she also stated she got finger blasted several times. So, sounds like she liked it!!!!!

if a girl is molested, you ain't gonna get her alone again, unless secretly, even though she feels dirty, she likes the way it makes her feel.

End of story

>molested her 3 times
>lets him take virginity on the 4th
Yeah, not unless you want him to.

ALl i can think of when I heard this was the theme song
"Charles in charge of our days and our nights. Charles in charge of our wrongs and our rights"

she was fucking smoking hot!
I totally would have digitally given her the finger cuffs and tongue lashings!